Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 12 « Erste 1234567811 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 236
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    1. Das wäre aber richtig geil. Wenn der dich auf schwer weghaut, und du dadurch in ungünstigen Situationen sofort sterben würdest, dann wäre dies wahrlich "schwer" Also ich finde die Idee super (Oder irgendeine andere Art von Stun nach hohem Schaden )
    2. Ich finde dem Ansatz könnte man durchaus mal nachgehen, oder nicht?
    3. Auch die Idee finde ich super. Es wird schwerer, und es ist glaubwürdig. Wäre es eigentlich möglich z. B. eine Art Blutungsschaden einzurichten? (Schaden über Zeit)
    JFaron ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von JFaron Beitrag anzeigen
    Wäre es eigentlich möglich z. B. eine Art Blutungsschaden einzurichten? (Schaden über Zeit)
    Ja das geht. Das hab ich vor längerer Zeit mal intensiv untersucht als ich an der Magie gearbeitet hab.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

3. #63 Zitieren
    Ritter
    [Bild: Snapshot__04.01.2013_0001.jpg]

You know what that is?! That's mendoza using a charged attack!
    It's not just the faked stuff i used in the past(edited some moves to take more time and break through parades) he is really using a standard move but charges it first.

This is far from being reasonably useable, but now i have a genuine idea of what has yet to be done.

By the way, a litle while ago i did some research on the interactive fauna thingy and after resigning and talking to Baltram he found a way to make it work.
    It's pretty intrusive and might have unpredictable sideeffects. I want to revice Script_InteractiveFauna before providing a working version. But remember we have no idea if it fucks up the game.

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline Geändert von Kuchenschlachter (04.01.2013 um 02:45 Uhr)

4. #64 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    You know what that is?! That's mendoza using a charged attack!
    So NPCs do sometimes an uncharged and sometimes a charged attack? That sounds great!

It's pretty intrusive and might have unpredictable sideeffects. I want to revice Script_InteractiveFauna before providing a working version. But remember we have no idea if it fucks up the game.
    You tried this before, right? Is there something in the forum left to read?
    JFaron ist offline

5. #65 Zitieren
    Ritter
    So NPCs do sometimes an uncharged and sometimes a charged attack? That sounds great!
    Actually no, at the moment they charge their attacks always to maximum but i know how to stop them from doing that. at least i hope so.

You tried this before, right? Is there something in the forum left to read?
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post18939473
    but there is really not much to read there.

6. #66 Zitieren
    Ritter
    http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...iveFauna1.0.7z

Enables aggressions between animals/monsters.

Baltram and i can't guarantee for anything. We had to alter engine code. That migth lead to unexpected behavior severely breaking your game. Use with caution.

The general rules are:
    -Undeads are aggressive against anything living with the exception of Lizards, Bontoks and Ashbeasts(1) and the other way around
    -Lizards are neutral against Undeads and therefor their pets(Brontoks) too
    -Lizards are aggresive against any other creature
    -Carnivors(2) are aggressive against any other creature
    -Herbivores tolerate other herbivors

(1)There is no distinction between Ashbeasts and undead Ashbeasts in the script. It would have been possible either by changeing a attribute of them but that would need a new game to work or by some ugly coding with distinction by name or something. Neither appealed to me.
    So to preven for instance the Titanhammer wielding skeleton from killing the two undead ashbeasts i decidet to let them tolerate each other.
    (2)Carnivors for now are: Ashbeast, Dragonfly, Mantis, Scorpion, Rotworm, Wolf, Ogre

I can't stress it enough, without Baltram i'd have never been able to do this. Thanks a lot.

7. #67 Zitieren
    -Lizards are neutral against Undeads and therefor their pets(Brontoks) too
    Are the Brontoks (and the undead lizards) categorized as Undeads? (In other words: Is it necessary to let the lizards be neutral against Undeads to be neutral to Brontoks?) Because it doesn't make sense to me What is the lizard's reason to not kill skeletons (btw: Do they meet ingame?) The skeletons are humans, more or less, and they can be controlled by them, so...

Oh, and great work As always.
    JFaron ist offline

8. #68 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Are the Brontoks (and the undead lizards) categorized as Undeads? (In other words: Is it necessary to let the lizards be neutral against Undeads to be neutral to Brontoks?) Because it doesn't make sense to me What is the lizard's reason to not kill skeletons (btw: Do they meet ingame?) The skeletons are humans, more or less, and they can be controlled by them, so...
    Ok, let's go a little bit into detail. The decission if some creature other than humans are hostile against some other creature is decided solely by their species(PSNpc::Species). Some monsters have a species that doesn't really suet them(mostly undead ashbeasts, undead lizards).
    It is absolutely not necessary to let lizards tolerate undeads but actually i thugh it's reasonable. The Lizardpriest(living) in the east temple(you know that second chapter thingy) is acompanied by some skeletons. The temples are guarded mostly by undead lizards but in the fourth chapter there spawn some living lizards in front of most temples. In my opinion lizards have build the temples or at least it was their doing that the temples are sealed and guarded(skeletons, undead lizards, undead ashbeasts). It seemed to me they(or maybe Ursegor himself) have a way better understanding of creating (and maybe controling?) undeads than human wizards.
    Besides i have never seen a human wizard controll a skeleton he hasn't summoned himself. The Patroscon story line seesm to show that humans have great difficulty in controlling undeads.

Anyways, changing that wouldn't be a big deal.

9. #69 Zitieren
    I didn't remember "that second chapter thingy" Allright then...
    JFaron ist offline

10. #70 Zitieren
    Ritter
    http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...Lockpick1.0.7z

-Changes the combinations of locks on loading
    -The combinations don't consist of the same number "rights" and "lefts"
    -Lockpicks can break on the first fail
    -Lockpicks break depending on players dexterity(1)

(1)For every 50 dexterity the breaking chance is halfed meaning every point of dex below 51 decreases the chance of breaking by 1%, every point of dex between 50 and 101 decreases the chance of breaking by 0.5% and so on.
    So at the beginning with 10 dex the chance for braking is 90%.
    With 50 dex it's 50%. With 100 it's 25%. With 120 it's 20%.

Yeah, well, i've probably forgotten something. By the way this again cahnges code at runtime bit this time i know quiet well what exactly happens in the original and with my changes.

Uhm... yeah... good night, i guess.

11. #71 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Hi. Can someone describe how to install step-by-step every, latest content of this mod? Thanks.
    kacmac111 ist offline

12. #72 Zitieren
    Ritter
    First you need the unofficial patch. Copy the content of the archive into your Risen folder(soemthing like C:\Programm Files(x86)\DeepSilver\Risen).

My archives are always structured like this <some base filder>\Risen you just have to copy the content of that Risen folder into your Risen folder.
    The most recent "release" is rrb0.2.1.
    You may also use this thingy, Lockpick(post, archive).

The other new stuff might not only cause problems like the rest, it most definitely will.

Kuchenschlachter ist offline Geändert von Kuchenschlachter (21.01.2013 um 18:11 Uhr)

13. #73 Zitieren
    When I wrote a post in the discussion I realized (once again) how awesome burning arrows or poisoned bolts would be. Have you ever thought about it?

edit: And please correct your code in your post above "/"s in closing tags are missing!
    JFaron ist offline

14. #74 Zitieren
    Ritter
    When I wrote a post in the discussion I realized (once again) how awesome burning arrows or poisoned bolts would be. Have you ever thought about it?
    Yeah, i thought about that at one time or another. I haven't done any research in that direction but it'd be at least difficult. Well, has that ever stopped me?
    While it'd be a nice feature i don't think it "necessary". Concerning important stuff i don't care how difficult it is to implement but for "nice to have features"... It's a hell of a lot of work and it doesn't improve the game that much in my opinion. On my priority list it'd be below new quests etc..

15. #75 Zitieren
    Ritter
    I have a little problem with npcs charging their attacks.
    The method i used to enable that also canceled half the combat AI. That's not too bad as i wanted more control anyways. Without further changes npcs charge always to maximum and don't use combos. I was able to fix that, well, actually i didn't fix anything i wrote it myself in the stile of the way it's handled for the player.
    I'm now at the point of finishing. I have to check if the attacks could actually hit the target. Otherwise the player could go away or behind the attaker while he keeps on hiting nothing. The problem is that i need the angle between the vector pointing from attacker to target and the vector indicating the direction the attacker is facing.
    Well, i don't have the second vector... I'd expect it to be somehow in the Pose matrix(Entity::GetPose()). In some scripts it looked like void bCMatrix::GetTranslation(bCVector&) respectively bCVector bCMatrix::GetTranslation() would do exactly that. Well it doesn't as far as i can tell.

Anyone any idea how i could get a vector indicating the directiong a entity is facing?

16. #76 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Anyone any idea how i could get a vector indicating the directiong a entity is facing?
    bCMatrix::GetZAxis (Or maybe bCMatrix::GetYAxis?)
    Baltram ist offline

17. #77 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von Baltram Beitrag anzeigen
    bCMatrix::GetZAxis (Or maybe bCMatrix::GetYAxis?)
    The value returned by bCMatrix::GetZAxis looks promising enough, thanks.
    That code is one hell of a mess but it seems to work quiet well. I'll give it a last try, remove the billions of outputs... then i'll still have to do some work.

edit: fuck me, you shouldn't just call a method and do nothing with the returned value...

Kuchenschlachter ist offline Geändert von Kuchenschlachter (22.01.2013 um 19:49 Uhr)

18. #78 Zitieren
    On my priority list it'd be below new quests etc..
    Okay
    JFaron ist offline

19. #79 Zitieren
    Ritter
    http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...werRaise0.1.7z

Like i said, it's a horrible mess but as far as i can tell it works. This, like InteractiveFauna, is extremely intrusive. It may cause anything, you know blah...

There's a lot of things hardcoded that should be decieded on parameters in combatspecies but as the parameters used in the original often don't suit my purpos, i hardcoded those for now.

Kuchenschlachter ist offline Geändert von Kuchenschlachter (27.01.2013 um 23:44 Uhr)

20. #80 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Bin jetzt endlich mal zum Ausprobieren gekommen. Scheint tadellos zu funktionieren und es macht die Kämpfe wirklich interessanter. Sehr gute Arbeit!
    Und vor allem: Respekt! - bei dem Code blicke ich nicht mehr durch, das ist schon sehr weit in den Eingeweiden des Kampfsystems.

Besonders cool sieht das Aufladen mmn. bei Stäben aus. Leider gibt's aber nur eine Handvoll NPCs mit Stabkampflevel 8 oder mehr... naja dafür isses dann umso eindrucksvoller wenn man mal einen gefunden hat (spätestens wohl der Kommandant vom "Pass" beim Kampf gegen die Echsen). Was mir beim Testen auch aufgefallen ist: es gibt ja wirklich nicht viele NPCs mit Äxten, nicht mal im DonCamp. Die die vorhanden sind können dafür aber wohl alle den PowerRaise.
    Baltram ist offline

Seite 4 von 12 « Erste 1234567811 ... Letzte »