Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 3 von 12 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 236
  1. #41 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Kuchenschlachter wrote:
    "-headshots with bow and crossbow do now 1.5 times damage and hits to extremities do only 2/3 damage"

I love it! But- I think hits to extremities could do only 1/3 of damage for more realistic gameplay.
    So:
    -Headshots: 150% damage
    -Normal hits: 100% damage
    -Hits to extremities 33% damage.

Greetings
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

2. #42 Zitieren
    Ritter
    you're right. i thought 2/3 would be enough as after raising the protection values a extremity hit would be absorbed by the armor. but 2/3 means also a foule stretched extremety hit does the same damage as a none stretched torso hit. that doesn't sound right to me.

i think 1/3 is a bit too low for rrb, for the original it might work. i think 1/2 could be ok.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

3. #43 Zitieren
    Waldläufer
    Hi Kuchenschlachter, I've downloaded your changes, but haven't a clue what to do with them.How do I install them?
    Mixtli ist offline

4. #44 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    Zitat Zitat von Mixtli Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Kuchenschlachter, I've downloaded your changes, but haven't a clue what to do with them.How do I install them?
    I just downloaded "rrb0.2.1" and in the archive is a readme which installation instructions
    Anyway just extract the archive to the folder where your Risen-folder is placed, probably it's called "Deep Silver"
    JFaron ist offline

5. #45 Zitieren
    Waldläufer
    @ JFaron, thanx
    Mixtli ist offline

6. #46 Zitieren
    Ritter
    don't be excited that i write something, i just want to tell a little bit what i'm doing right now.

while planing the statics for all monsters you have to keep in mind, that some monsters(gnome, skelleton) use weapons. so first i looked up the inventory of every single of them. well, they're using a rather large variety of weapons. aparently i had to strengthen many of them to have a sufficient supply of usefull weapons throughout the whole game and now they don't suit these monsters anymore.
    so either i have to give nearly every gnome the same weapon, which would be rather dull, or i need more weapons. how to get those? well, let's duplicate all sharp weapons to create dull, normal and sharp versions. it's a bit like g3 where all weapons used by a npc get that used tag. don'T worry, i'll do it static.
    ok, dull, sharp, doesn't that sound familiar? of course, self smithed weapons are called dull xy befor you grind them. why not enhancing the smithing skill to convert dull to normal to sharp. it's absolutely no problem to implement new recipes at the grindstone, there are just a few minor difficulties: first if a ingredience is equipt you can still craft with it, but it doesn't get removed. second a useable weapon "IsDangerousWeapon" and while grinding you're holding it so all npcs around you get upset.
    i guess i can fix that, just takes some time.

yeah, i like to talk to myself.

edit:by the way, at least axes used at a grindstone look ok. the blade is indeed more or less in the right position(it's too near as axes are wider than swords) but one hand is in midair. i didn't test staffs but they'll probably look way worth(grindung in the middle where no blade is).

edit:both issues are fixed now.

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline Geändert von Kuchenschlachter (24.04.2012 um 19:52 Uhr)

7. #47 Zitieren
    Ritter
    a little script to enable aggressions between different monsterace: InteractiveFauna.7z

maybe they consider now too many other beeings as enemies.

edit: under certain circumstances this fucks up the ai. i don't know what cazuses that exactly and even if i did id oubt i can fix the ai yet. for now i have to do more important things.

Kuchenschlachter ist offline Geändert von Kuchenschlachter (14.05.2012 um 21:38 Uhr)

8. #48 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    a little script to enable aggressions between different monsterace: InteractiveFauna.7z

maybe they consider now too many other beeings as enemies.
    Hey, that's absolutely ingenious! Wolves attack chicken (and Nautilus?!?), that's how it should have been from the beginning. I didn't knew this was possible.

However there's a problem when the creatures happen to get out of the NavZones. Then they stop attacking each other unless they're in immediate range.
    Baltram ist offline

9. #49 Zitieren
    Ritter
    uhm... NavZones, i haven't had any contact with them yet. i actually don't even know what that is exactly.

as you can see in the source, the changes aren't a big deal, you just need to know where to interfere.

to be honest i'm not really satisfied, i'D much prefer carnivors to sneak up till the prey notices them and the prey fleeing under certain conditions, but such behavior isn't intended in the original(as far as i know) so it'd need to be scripted from scratch for what we or at least i know not nearly enough about the AI scripts.

10. #50 Zitieren
    Ritter
    i always thought it'd be nice if pickpocketing would depend on dexterity in some manner. i did some research and found that you can alter the time inventory shows up.

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...pockertTime.7z

pickpocket difficulty 1: dex * 0.1 sec
    pickpocket difficulty 2: dex til 50 * 0.02 + dex above 50 * 0.1 sec
    pickpocket difficulty 3: dex til 100 * 0.01 + dex above 100 * 0.1 sec

for instance
    difficulty 1 difficulty 2 difficulty 3
    10 dex 1 sec 0.2 sec 0.1 sec
    40 dex 4 sec 0.8 sec 0.4 sec
    80 dex 8 sec 4 sec 0.8 sec
    120 dex 12 sec 8 sec 3 sec

be aware that there is no indication how difficult a pickpocketing is and i didn't bother implementing one(i'll do that in a rrb update), so if you've learned high pickpocketing with low dex you may run into dialogs that require very fast action.

11. #51 Zitieren
    That's a great idea
    JFaron ist offline

12. #52 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Again i did some "proof of concept" kind of stuff. On one hand i've tested it more than most other stuff i've done on the other hand it's more complicated and intrusive and i really wanted to have it "done" today.
    I don't recomend to use this other than for testing.

so after that blah what's it all about, i changed a lot of stuff concerning the figth against the titan:
    -without occular titan is invisible
    -with occular he is focusable when wielding a weapon so you see his hpbar
    -equip doesn't change on starting the fight
    -invisible head of player fixed
    - "rather" normal damage calculation
    - random attack pattern
    - a fucking lot other stuff...

just to mention the most important:
    titan recieves damage from any weapon but only titan named weapons don't receive a heavy malus.
    ranged weapons do half damage.
    a standing titan receives 1/4 damage from meele attacks, knelt he receives full damage
    while in his beam or stomp attack he can be forced into cruching with a very strong melee attack of a titan named weapon(charged 3rd or 4th combo hit).
    repeated hits of magic crystal force him into that kneeling stance.
    inferno does full damage in knelt state.
    ice and fire are ineffective.

ah yes, he detects the titanlord shield and doesn't use one "magicmissile" attack.
    he doesn't stomp frantically if you are too near...

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files8/TitanFightMod.7z

13. #53 Zitieren
    That sounds amazing, but I wanna be honest: I don't like the "damage with every weapon"-part. (The idea to force him to the "kneeling stance" with "default" weapons is very nice!)
    My idea, which I thought of years ago, is to make a weapon set, similar to the Claw in G2: Dependent on your skills the sword became a 1H- or a 2H-weapon. I'd really like to see Eldric forging a sword, a staff, a bow or a crossbow or "transforming" its magic energy into some kind of rune, which looks like a blue fireball.
    Of course all the damage (/difficulty. In fact archers (and mages?) have a clearly advantage) should be carefully designed and, in my opinion, the bonus removed.
    JFaron ist offline

14. #54 Zitieren
    Ritter
    it's pretty strange to speak of "need" concerning modding but nonetheless i don't feel the need for something like that. there are "titan"-named weapons for each type and a pretty close associated rune(one of the unic undead beasts in the titan dungeon carrys the inferno rune).

like i said it is for the most part a proof of concet. i already noticed that some stuff doesn't work anymore even so i've tested it some time ago.
    i just wanted to know how much can be done and in the bargain fix some bugs and inconsistencies(head invisible, every shield reflecting the projectiles...) without thinking too much over the concept.

the main reason for enabling every weapon to damage the titan was so MAYBE fred could help(untested) and in rrb it isn't guaranteed that the player is able to wield a appropriate weapon in the end.
    i am not sure if i will keep it that way in a final rrb version(final ).

by the way, you can't force the titan into kneeling with any weapon you need a titan named one. none titan named weapons do always only 1/4 of an equivalent titan named. i was very unclear(and tired and narcistic otehrwise i would just have worked some more on it ), so even the kneeling titan receives heavyly readuced damage from common weapons.
    same would apply to ranged weapons if it'd work as supposed which it doesn't. ranged weapons are just unaffected by his kneeling state they always do 1/2 damage where melee damage is divided by 4 if the titan is standing.
    magic never hurts the titan but with magicmissile he can be forced into kneeling by some hits(about 11 without pause). despite this inferno hurts him if kneeling.

i also changed his attacks so all can damage npcs(one could only hurt the player)... it was quiet a lot i changed, i probabbly still missed to mention something.

ps.: such a waste of time, who would want a updated titan figth if there are propper games out there where you can fight interesting bosses.

edit: i knew at least you would glance at it. thanks.

15. #55 Zitieren
    I understood the story of the titan-named weapons like some kind of fairy tale. Walter's (smith) dad told Walter about titan weapons and how to forge them. He got the story from his dad either, and so on...
    Origionally these weapons were simply great and/ or mysterious, and somehow lost in the temples. (Where you can find them.) But the "ancient" smiths looked at these weapons closely and forged those by their self. And this knowledge (and the story) was (were) given through all the generations, until now (So these weapons can be sold.)

This is the only explanation I know which makes sense to me. And that's how my idea was developed

In the end the titan weapons are just some "cool" maybe legendary weapons, which are not doing damage to the titan. (my thoughts ) If this would be the way you are doing it, then it would be nice, if every weapon could bring him on his knees and only the (transformed) titanlord-weapon can really kill him.

And this inferno rune was sold by mages either, I think I remember
    JFaron ist offline

16. #56 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von JFaron Beitrag anzeigen
    And this inferno rune was sold by mages either, I think I remember
    *wiritng a script to prevent that* no it's not!

i think there was some hint that titans were involved in forging the titan lord armor(edit: can't find the source for this so probably i was wrong) while the hammer originated from the dark god who betrayed ursegor. so in my opinion it is reasonable to assume that the titan named weapons were forged by titans.
    well, you know how detailed the story is. i think it was some kind of little revenge of ursegor to put all parts of the equipment needed to control a titan away after he had been deceived... why his servents didn't free him? why didn't they release the titan? i have really no clue... it's a shame that there is so little story not even many hints.

Kuchenschlachter ist offline Geändert von Kuchenschlachter (19.11.2012 um 21:53 Uhr)

17. #57 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von JemJazem
    Funktioniert der Mod mit einem normalen Speicherstand kurz vor dem Kampf mit dem Titan ?
    (Ich gehe mal davon aus ja)

Dann werde ich Ihn, wenn ich mal kurzfristig Zeit finde, antesten.
    JemJazem ist offline

18. #58 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von JemJazem Beitrag anzeigen
    Funktioniert der Mod mit einem normalen Speicherstand kurz vor dem Kampf mit dem Titan ?
    (Ich gehe mal davon aus ja)

Dann werde ich Ihn, wenn ich mal kurzfristig Zeit finde, antesten.
    Ja, das funktioniert. außnahmsweise dürfte wohl gar nichts davon abhängig sein ob man ein neues speil beginnt oder nicht, einige kleinigkeiten werden nicht getriggered, wenn man einen spielstand benutzt bei dem man schon dem titan gegenübersteht. Der automatisch angelegte endgegner spielstand zum beispiel würde das ein oder andere aushebeln, das wesentliche würde aber sogar da noch greifen.

ich möchte aber nochmal warnen, das ding strotzt nur so vor fehlern. keine die abstürze auslösen und zu sehr verfälschen sie das bild wohl auch nicht. fehler sind es aber trotzdem.

19. #59 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von JemJazem
    Ich habs ausprobiert. Musste mich von einem vorherigen Stand ne Stunde ranspielen.
    Risen macht echt wieder Spass, vorallem das Nahkampfsystem

Ausgangssituation für mich:
    Das geht an PB: Den Endkampf haben Sie einfach versaut. Durch die ganzen Spielchen (Bodenelemente, den Titanen in die Knie zwingen) wird der Kampf zwar herausfordend, aber hat halt nichts
    mit der normalen Kampfmechanik zu tun. Ich habe es gehasst, weil ich für sowas immer zu hektisch werde.

Dein Mod:

Klappt wunderbar !!!!

Fehler habe ich nicht gesehen, werde bei einem zweiten Durchlauf mal genauer drauf achten.

Ich finde es klasse, das man jetzt mit seiner "Lieblingsausrüstung" kämpfen kann.
    Vielen Dank. So hätte Risen von mir noch ein paar Punkte mehr bekommen.

Bei folgenden Punkten, die mir aufgefallen sind, ist darauf zu achten, das ich auf leicht gespielt hatte (musste mich erstmal wieder an das Kampfsystem gewöhnen und hatte vergessen, vor dem Kampf gegen den Titanen wieder auf Normal umzustellen), haben die Schwierigkeitsstufen Einfluss auf Deinen Mod ? Eigener und Schaden durch Titan ?

Mit Deinem Mod ist es viel zu einfach zu gewinnen. Die HP des Titanen sind irrelevant, das ist wie
    Baum fällen, 5-10 Minuten draufhauen und er fällt.

Da der Schaden, den er Titan macht, pro Schlag viel zu gering ist, kann man sich ganz locker nebenbei heilen.
    Ich habe mich einfach direkt vor den Titan gestellt, damit ich nicht auf den Boden achten musste.

Der Kampf gegen einen Echsenelitekrieger ist herausfordernder.

Man müsste mehrere Sachen einbauen, damit es schwieriger wird:

- ein starker Schlag des Titans, der einen evtl. auch noch wegschleudert
    - Ich hatte nicht den Eindruck, dass der Titan blockt ?
    - Evtl. permanenter (leichter) Feuerschaden, wenn man an dem Titan nah dran ist.
    - Feuerwoge und Feuerstrahl häufiger.
    - Generel mehr Schaden

Keine Ahnung, ob das geht, das waren jetzt einfach mal meine Ideen.

Kann man das verschwinden der Bodenelemente eigentlich noch wegmachen ?

Edit: Wenn ich das jetzt so durchlese, klingt es etwas negativ. Das soll es aber nicht. Ich finde Deine Arbeit super.
    JemJazem ist offline

20. #60 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Och, dass das negativ klingt ist nicht so wild, da steckte noch kein Herzblut drin. Dass es überhaupt jemand außer den anderen Moddern auprobiert ist schon ein großer Erfolg.

Also mit meiner Version greift der Schwierigkeitsgrad bei allen Angriffen des Titanen. Ursprünglich beeinflusste er nur den Schaden der Projektile. Auf leicht bekommt man also nur 50% Schaden und davon wird auch noch die Rüstung(Magie) abgezogen. Da bleibt nicht viel übrig.

Mir ist auch schon aufgefallen, dass die Nahkampfmethode zu einfach ist.
    Den Feuerstrahl benutzt er nicht, wenn der Spieler zu nah ist, da er ohnehin nicht treffen würde. Würde er mit dem "5 schnell aufeinander folgende Projektile"-Angriff ordentlich Schaden machen wäre das aber wohl in Ordnung, dagegen ist man im Nahkampf nämlich völlig schutzlos.

- ein starker Schlag des Titans, der einen evtl. auch noch wegschleudert
    - Ich hatte nicht den Eindruck, dass der Titan blockt ?
    - Evtl. permanenter (leichter) Feuerschaden, wenn man an dem Titan nah dran ist.
    - Feuerwoge und Feuerstrahl häufiger.
    - Generel mehr Schaden
    1. Wegschleudern ist richtig schwer, das krieg ich entweder gar nicht ordentlich hin oder nur mit gewaltigem Aufwand. Dabei wäre die Chance für instant kills auch zu groß meiner Meinung nach, man könnte von der Platform oder in die enstehenden Lücken fallen.
    Das zu Boden geschleudert werden durch den Strahl und die Welle waren im Original schon nicht so schön gelöst. Der Titan machte eh nichts während man sich wieder aufraffte, mankonnte nur durch eine verschwindende Platte in den Tod stürzen und die Aufsteh-Animation schien auch irgendwie versaut zu sein.

2. Klingt nicht uninteressant, toll aber auch nicht.

3. Ja, naja, wie gesagt im Nahkampf benutzt er den Strahl gar nicht und er hat halt einfach wenig Angriffe. Wahrscheinlich muss ich wieder eine mehr oder minder feste Abvolge von Angriffen einbauen, oder die Wahrscheinlichkeiten anpassen UND sie drastisch senken für aufeinander folgen des selben Angriffs, sodass er nicht ständig das selbe macht, er aber doch welche bervorzugt. Da verschwende ich nochmal den ein oder anderen Gedanken drauf.

4. Mal schaun, auf schwer macht er wahrscheinlich genug Schaden schetze ich. Ich bin mit dem Ganzen Schwierigkeitsgradsystem ohnehin nicht glücklich. 50%-100%-150% Schaden den der Held einsteckt bevor die Rüstung eingerechnet wird. Wenn in der fertigen Version auch noch die bedeutung von Rüstungen erhöht ist... da muss ich mal länger nachdenken.

Kann man das verschwinden der Bodenelemente eigentlich noch wegmachen ?
    Denk ich schon, hab das noch nicht untersucht. Das dürfte eher eine der leichteren Aufgaben sein. Ich hatte es eigentlich nicht vor, aber wenn das gewünscht ist kommts halt in ne zusätzliche dll. Bei dem was ich für Teron geschrieben hab lief es mir auch eiskalt den Rücken runter, aber ich muss ja nicht damit spielen.

Seite 3 von 12 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »