Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 12 von 12 « Erste ... 589101112
Ergebnis 221 bis 236 von 236
  1. #221 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von Homerclon Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok, nachdem ich den Patch 1.3 entfernt hatte, ging es. Wenn auch nur nach dem Start eines neuen Spielstandes.
    Jedoch will mir Delgado nur Geschick lehren, kein Taschendiebstahl.
    Muss man nun vorher bei einem anderen Lehrer die geringeren Stufen des Taschendiebstahl lernen? Das würde jedoch zu Widersprüchen zu den Aussagen der NPCs führen.
    Taschendiebstahl hat ja jetzt eine verbindung zu Geschick. Du brauchst 20 Geschick um überhaupt Stufe 1 lernen zu können.
    Mich hat es damals wahnsinnig gestört, dass im gegensatz zu Gothic 2 die Lehrer jetzt nicht mehr einfach alls was sie dir theoretisch beibringen können anbieten und es dann halt nicht klappt. Hab leider nie was dagegen gemacht.

Zitat Zitat von Homerclon Beitrag anzeigen
    Ansonsten ist mir bisher (Kap.1 Banditenlager + Hafenstadt (fast) erledigt) nur ein Kritikpunkt aufgefallen:
    Die Stärke-Anforderung für das Schwert auf 30 zu setzen war nicht ganz durchdacht. Nachdem man von Neil, kurz nach Beginn des 1. Kapitels, gesagt bekommt das man sich eine vernünftige Waffe suchen soll. Für mich ist das ein kleiner Logikfehler das man so früh eine Waffe im Rahmen einer Quest bekommt, die man gar nicht sofort oder kurz darauf nutzen kann. Weil man noch gar keinem Stärke-Lehrer begegnet ist, sowie nicht genug LP erspielen oder Gold finden konnte. Man muss noch eine ganze weile weiter mit dem Schrott kämpfen, den man am Strand gefunden hat. Zu jedem späteren Zeitpunkt wäre das nicht weiter tragisch, da man als Spieler ja bereits hätte entsprechend Skillen können.

Mein Vorschlag, für den Fall das nochmal ein Update für die Mod kommen sollte wäre: Stärke-Anforderung und Schaden des Schwertes wieder senken, oder die Waffe in der Truhe tauschen. Wenn da dann Schwert gesagt wird ist weniger Problematisch, solange es sich um eine Waffe für den Schwertkampf handelt. - Falls ein tauschen der Waffe nicht ein Tausch der Welt-Datei erfordert, wie es AFAIK bei Gothic 1 & 2 war.
    Ist es relativ schwierig eine neue Waffe ins Spiel zu bringen, ohne neues Waffenmodell? Wenn nein, könnte man ja ein "altes Schwert" (mit einem Erklärungstext: "Sollte mal wieder geschliffen werden", oder ähnlich) einfügen und dieses in die Truhe legen. Mit einer Stärke-Anforderung von 10, jedoch höherer Schaden als die rostigen Schwerter. Als Modell könnte man das des "Schwert" übernehmen.
    Dann würde das gesagte zu dem passen das man findet, und man hätte trotzdem eine etwas bessere Waffe.
    Danke für den Hinweiß. Bei der Zwangsrekrutierung gab es ein ähnliches Problem mit dem Stab den man bekommt, aber bei Nail hab ichs übersehen. Keine Ahnung ob ich da nochmal was mache. Mich juckts schon in den Fingern, aber die Zeit...
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

2. #222 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    Is this mod compatibile with Risen-Balanced-Mod-V1.1 and FS Risen Rebalanced Mod? If not, are they worth it compare to you mod? What i mean i want the mods to make the game a bit harder not easier and as far as i remember risen vanilla had problems with staff fighting style for not been fluent also some items were useless (rings/amulets), others to op, range weapons were kinda useless etc. Is your mod fixing all those aspects as well, does it fix the NPC and monsters, making them more powerfull and challenging? Also there was a bug with druid druids hemlock potion or recipe, can`t remember either there was no recipe found in the game or the potion was giving less hp than intended.

P.S. your Titan Mod script is it compatibile with this mod Titan Damage x3 by Macrentofeth, if it is, isn`t the titan kinda becomes invincible? Your script is ingreasing titan`s paterns unpredictability while the other mod is ingreasing his damage.
    Primevals ist offline Geändert von Primevals (17.03.2017 um 15:55 Uhr)

3. #223 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Did you have a look at Risen Extended? It's probably the most polished balancing mod, although I have no idea how it affects the difficulty.

Well, I'd guess they are compatible but I don't recomend mixing balancing mods.
    Sadly I never got round to changing monster and npc attributes but I did rework fighting styles, whether that actually makes things more difficult...
    I didn't make many changes to rings and amulets, so it's fair to say the issues there aren't fixed.

Concerning the titan, I have no idea. Although, there being no attack patterns as in combos, that doesn't mean the titan isn't predictable. It telegraphs it's attacks as obviously as always.

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.

4. #224 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    I`m using your mod and A.R.B.M Rebalanced Mod which it seems to be designed to be compatibile with yours, are those 2 mods mentioned compatibile with the Risen Extended mod you`ve suggested me?
    Primevals ist offline Geändert von Primevals (18.03.2017 um 17:18 Uhr)

5. #225 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von Primevals Beitrag anzeigen
    I`m using your mod and A.R.B.M Rebalanced Mod which it seems to be designed to be compatibile with yours, are those 2 mods mentioned compatibile with the Risen Extended mod you`ve suggested me?
    No, Risen Extended and radical rebalancing are definitely mutually exclusive.

6. #226 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    I would like to add those options to Risen Extended Rebalanced Mod:

-Disables automatic aiming while parrying
    -Time for pickpocketing depends on dexterity and needed pickpocketing skill
    -Dexterity affects the chance for lockpicks to break
    -Lockcombinations are set randomly each time the game is loaded
    -Strengthbonus from apples isn't limit
    -Each 10 wisdom grant one learnpoint

Is it possible right now? If not can you create a separetly file(s) to be compatibile with Risen Extended Rebalanced Mod

P.S. can you give a link to the mod that modifies monster and NPC`s stats?
    Primevals ist offline

7. #227 Zitieren
    Ritter

8. #228 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    All those files contains everything i`ve asked for? Are there any other things RRM has that Risen Extended Rebalanced Mod doesn't? Also where is the mod for ingreasing monsters stats?

P.S. A.R.B.M. Miscellaneous what does it contain? It was made for this mod after all.
    Primevals ist offline Geändert von Primevals (20.03.2017 um 17:51 Uhr)

9. #229 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    Can you answer faster plz? I want to play the game and i want to enjoy all mods that i am going to install, so i must know what works and what not.
    Primevals ist offline

10. #230 Zitieren
    Ritter
    All those files contains everything i`ve asked for?
    yes

Are there any other things RRM has that Risen Extended Rebalanced Mod doesn't?
    yes, and there are some more little tweaks scattered around the forum that migth be interesting for instance monster respawn.
    One thing i'd recommend is Script_ImprovedChooseCombatMode.dll and maybe Script_RangedHitzones.dll.
    Script_ImprovedChooseCombatMode is intended to make enemies choose between ranged and melee in a smarter fashion, for instance they can detect a kiting player and respond with ranged combat.
    you can get them from the radical rebalancing archive, you'll find them yourself...

Also where is the mod for ingreasing monsters stats?
    It doesn't exist, I planed it but never got round to actually create something.

P.S. A.R.B.M. Miscellaneous what does it contain? It was made for this mod after all.
    I have no idea from the top of my head. I could investigate but so could you.

Can you answer faster plz? I want to play the game and i want to enjoy all mods that i am going to install, so i must know what works and what not.
    I could but I won't. I have a day job and stuff.

11. #231 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    It might've been, but Kuchenschlachter isn't the author of it. Why would he know? Anyways, in the modding forum in the upper right corner (below the list of pages and above the pinned threads) you'll find the search button for this particular forum. Just type in ARBM or A.R.B.M. -- both should yield results.

Maybe you can find what you need yourself -- personally I have no experience with that particular mod nor any knowledge of it, but if you need further help just hit me up kindly
    JFaron ist offline

12. #232 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    Hello, I'd like to firstly apologise for not being able to speak German.. but I'd like to write in this thread in appreciation anyway.

I've recently reinstalled Risen to enjoy it for the 7th or 8th time. I don't really even remember how many times I've played through the game all I know is that for some reason this game is to date my favourite RPG of all time. Nothing comes close to how playing through this game has made me feel over the years.

I've installed your incredible Radical rebalance mod along with the many patches, useful scripts and some texture overhaul mods. I'd really like to say, specifically to the author of this mod, that you've made something really fucking special. I've only gotten through the first two chapters as of yet, but what I've seen and the many many different ways in which I've been surprised by your mod and Risen again in general... It's something truly special to me. This current 1 handed (no shield!) mage playthrough has been the most I've ever been able to enjoy any game since my very first Risen playthrough back when it released all those years ago! Your mod is the direct reason for this game feeling so fresh to me again. I don't know if you're still active, or even read through this thread but I just don't care. It's had such a strong influence over me that I knew I had to write something, somewhere to just share my experience. An experience you helped build upon. And for all of this, I'm truly grateful. Ich möchte mich recht herzlich bedanken. I hope that webpage didn't lie to me and I didn't just sound like an asshole... Your language is a bit difficult for someone that speaks the relatively simple English language.

I first realised I was in for something different, something truly unique after doing my normal rounds of the shipwreck beach and picking up all the trash gear. I couldn't use a lot of what I was used to previously! And when I strapped that awfully weak shield and charged at the poor vulture as I had done so previously many many times before. I was instantly punished for it. My measly two hit combo had been made even worse! It was slower and only a single hit now. Interesting I thought and instantly unequipped that wooden trash. Pressing onwards I was pleasantly surprised that all the monsters now seemed more aggressive (especially the goblins) and put up more of a fight. I was backing away, thinking about spacing carefully, baiting the wolves and boars into an attack to quickly dash out of the way. It was so invigorating to be challenged again. No more was I able to face tank all the wildlife in the early part of the island. Boring stories aside, much further into chapter 1 I was in Harbor town seeking approval to study magic lawfully and the second effect of your mod dawned on me. I was carefully considering my build, doing research from your brilliantly written document. Everything seemed so much more thought out, more balanced. The weapons having higher stat requirements made them more engrossing, when I was finally able to wield them it felt more rewarding. The difference in learning point cost initially threw me but soon I was consulting each teacher with more weight as my god awfully weak nameless hero needed all the help he could get. In short, it was such a fun and fleshed out experience that I knew I had to write something, somewhere to encourage even one person that this mod is worth it. So damn worth it.

If you are still here Kuchenschlachter, I'd like to help in any way I can. I've been thoroughly play testing this mod, and I know you aren't interested in suggestions from just any random person. However if my current playthrough and experience, and any subsequent playthrough I'll commit to when I'm finished with my first, can be of use to you... then this long, uninteresting reply had been worth it. I have many thoughts on how your mod impacts pacing and initial balance of the game. How it had slowed down some parts of the early game to a slow crawl but did make the challenge more engaging, how some rewards (weapons from quests in particular) had been less rewarding in some instances but far more deep and fleshed out in others. How certain changes to AI have led to some small problems, namely the gnomes cycling through ranged and melee modes rapidly without ever attacking in some unlikely situations. And lastly since the changes to melee weapons have potentially made some NPCs into serious threats when they really are just a novice at a farm (maybe intentionally).

All I want you to know is that I'm fully in love with Risen again and your mod is the cause (tex mods help too I suppose). I respect your vision all those years ago and I'm here to just... be a fan of your work I guess. It's clear you understand what made Risen so unique and such a fun experience. And to offer any potential help that I could. I'm a nobody on these forums... only registered to post a reply ro your thread honestly. I have more play testing incoming, and if any of my little stories helped. Well I have plenty more. In fact I have a lot more to say about the changes you've made to each weapon form and their subsequent levelling paths, making them more unique and separate from each other. The fact that I've considered never using a shield in my current build for the faster initial swipe is testament enough of your game design. I've noticed small inconsistencies with the mod manual and the actual levelling of each weapon form to attain certain combo bonuses and special moves. One small trait I have is that I'm fluent in English and if you need someone to phrase your changelogs or to write anything for the mods manual... I dunno. It's all futile but I need a way to support your work. By now you've most likely moved on to other things, work or life or potentially even other Gothic, Elex or Risen projects (I'm certainly excited for the North! Whenever it may be).

So just let me know if anything I've written here still matters. To someone. God I love this game. Take care everyone!
    InQuasi ist offline

13. #233 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Oh boy, this is going to be a tough response to write.

There's a hell of a lot of thoughts I'd love to babble about but I don't want to cause tl;dr and frankly my time has sadly become too precious to reminisce. So what I am going to cut from this response is talking about Risen, sorry, because you are right I have moved on, again sorry. Well, actually I haven't. The vision is still there, the dream of realizing it, too. I just know it's not gonna happen in this lifetime. Work, family, passion for other things... Well, life.

What I want to say though is that a message like yours means a lot to me. And in the grand scheme of things it also might make a difference.
    I am a notorious perfectionist and very unforgiving towords myself and not in a good or productive way. To me radical rebalancing is a huge failure like everything I do. It's unpolished, it's halfbaked, most likely horribly buggy and not remotely close to my vision. But, it seems as if it's close enough to the vision to cause someone some joy. And now with a decent amount of emotional distance so my perfectionism can't trump everything anymore, I am almost at a lack of words to describe how rewarding that feels to me. At least if it doesn't turn to ash in the later chapters.
    It reminds me not to judge my work as harshly as I always do. It reminds me that I shouldn't let my current projects gather dust in some drawer, just because I am not satisfied with them. And they do. And I'll never be. But those projects would probably also be a source of joy for someone. This should actually be a message to everyone who is similar to me, people who themselves are their own harshest critic. We shouldn't deprive everyone of the chance to find joy in our work just because we think no one will. We are wrong, someone will.

Thnak you. Enjoy!

14. #234 Zitieren
    Halbgott Avatar von axon
    Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich muss zugeben, ich bin etwas Ratlos.

Ich rede mit Mendoza, um das Tor zu öffnen, danach rede ich nicht nochmal mit ihm, sodass ich im 2. Kapital bleibe. Dann lauf ich vor zu Ignatius, er gibt mir die beiden Quests und ich geh direkt zum Trainingsplatz, wo Vitus wie erwartet kämpft.
    Ich habe mittlerweile auch eine Lösung für das Problem gefunden. Diese liegt einfach in der einmaligen Anwendung einer Witzspruchrolle auf Vitus. Muss also iwie damit in Zusammenhang stehen, dass er die Übergriffe des Helden auf die Novizen abspeichert. Denn auch, wenn ich die Novizen heimlich nachts verprügelt habe, blieb mir Vitus erhalten.
    Mitgewirkt an:
    Das Korsarennest (Tester, Sprecher), Dunkle Geheminisse (Übersetzer), Odyssee (Sprecher), X in 1 Mod (Tester), Xeres‘ Rückkehr (Storywriter, Tester, Sprecher)
    axon ist offline

15. #235 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Hi Kuchi, wonderful work, I have reuploaded your work to Risen Nexus as a backup and mod source for more players, I hope you don't mind . I have spotted, that Script_EnableNPCPowerRaise often makes Grave Moth lock into infinite attack animation. Only a side dodge performed by player can cancel it.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

16. #236 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Ildorion
    Hi Kuchenschlachter,

great work on this mod! Seems like you really dove into the scripting part of modding (which is the most interesting part in my opinion). Thats why I would like to ask you for some hints.
    I want to make some modifications on my own, mainly to spells. For example, I want to change the "casting" time of fireball and the interaction with its talent. It seems like you did something similar. Could you point me at some direction where to look in the code, like files and functions? Or even better, would you publish the sources for your mod (you said you included sources, but I couldn't find any)? I would love to learn how you did all the changes.

Kind regards,
    Ildorion
    Ich alleine gegen alle Orks? Ein bisschen unfair!

Vielleicht sollte ich mit links kämpfen...
    Ildorion ist offline Geändert von Ildorion (24.08.2020 um 16:09 Uhr)

Seite 12 von 12 « Erste ... 589101112