Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 20 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 400
    Apprentice
    Hello.I'm very interested in knowing when we'll get an estimate of system requirements for the PC version,and also if the developer is continuing it's fruitful partnership with Nvidia.This is very important to me, because I have yet to decide whether I will purchase the next generation's highest end model from Nvidia, or make a AMD 7 series cards crossfire setup.

@Maladiq:I have read your comments on this,thanks.I still prefer to have as clear an answer on this as possible asap.

Thank you.
    menicus_825 ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von menicus_825 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello.I'm very interested in knowing when we'll get an estimate of system requirements for the PC version,and also if the developer is continuing it's fruitful partnership with Nvidia.
    We have enjoyed continous partnerships in good standing with both ATI/AMD and Nvidia - so from that side it should not matter which GPU you go for. In development we are using both GPUs.

Also as far as I can estimate, you will need neither Crossfire nor SLI - a standard single modern GPU will do the trick for you as far as Risen 2 is concerned.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    We have enjoyed continous partnerships in good standing with both ATI/AMD and Nvidia - so from that side it should not matter which GPU you go for. In development we are using both GPUs.

Also as far as I can estimate, you will need neither Crossfire nor SLI - a standard single modern GPU will do the trick for you as far as Risen 2 is concerned.
    Hello.Michael,thank you very much for your kind reply.Game looks incredible,this is why along with most of the gaming community I'm holding my breath for the upcoming releases from series 6.x from Nvidia and 7.X from AMD respectively.

Have a nice weekend,best wishes for warm Xmas to all the dev team members and their families!

Thank you!
    menicus_825 ist offline

Local Hero Avatar von Xardasrule
    Hi all from Risen Italia community,

my question is about the lockpicking system.

It seems that we have to find the right lifting combination of the cylinders to open the locks, but how the order is implemented? Is it random every time? Or is it pre-scripted for each lock, and we trivially just need to reload the game to find the right order?

I'd appreciate you if you give us a detailed answer about this.

Merry Christmas from us.
    Xardasrule ist offline

Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy
    Are you guys gonna do something about the stealth system? In all your games I kinda found all the skills of stealth and thievery rather useless.
    Or at least make more quests like the "Blood chalices" in G2.
    Bamfy ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Quy, could you please forward this article to Sascha? Since I've seen similar fungi in your games, having this feature would be awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxfire...uminescence%29
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight Avatar von Stalagmite
    I'm sure the answer is somewhere but I can't seem to find it so I'll ask here.

Is it possible to purchase a collectors edition with the English language option here in America?
    Stalagmite ist offline

Knight
    When can we expect Making of Risen 2 - Episode 3? I'm really looking forward to that one. :P
    Zocky ist offline

Knight Commander
    I have a few questions based on the recent GameStar video preview of Risen 2

if the player equips a sword and a rifle, will both be visible on NH until unequiped via the inventory window? I mean, in the video, when the sword is swapped for a wand, the sword disappears, and when the sword is equipped using a hotkey again, the sword magically reappears. That's not how it will be in the final version, will it?

In the video, a vase in the ruins popped up when the player got within 20 feet of the object. I think that it should have appeared sooner. Also, a visible popping at a short distance also occurred with a many vegetation meshes. This LOD switching will occur at a larger distance in the final version, won't it?

And, will torches and other fires also cast shadows in the final version? I mean, if crystals in ruins can, why can't torches?

I definitely like the look of how wands are implemented, and the shadows cast by the glowing crystals, though impossibly sharp, improved the feel of the tomb a lot.

I also really liked the conversation subtitles, they were the right size for the PC, and IMO looked a lot better without the black stripes at the top and bottom of the screen (aargh, what were they called again?).

However, might I request that the compass be optional, or at least somewhere in the bottom of the screen?
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Nisarg ist offline Geändert von Nisarg (26.01.2012 um 11:09 Uhr) Grund: Removed link on first line due to possible copyright violation.

Adventurer Avatar von Drakenreiter
    I also hope the compass will be an option. It will be like that, right? Right?!

Also, will there be an option to have the health bar (and a mana bar too instead of that text) for the NPCs at the top of the screen like in your previous games? I really don't like how it is now. It makes the game feel like an MMO. The guys from Spellbound did the same thing in Arcania and it really sucked (well, the whole game sucked, but let's not go into that now...).

Are the maps going to be like in your previous games? I hope you didn't replace that with some stupid UI map (or how to call it).

Is that fullscreen menu when trading or looking into a chest going to be in the final game? I don't see the point of that...
    Drakenreiter ist offline Geändert von Drakenreiter (25.01.2012 um 19:33 Uhr)

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Quy, could you please forward this article to Sascha? Since I've seen similar fungi in your games, having this feature would be awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxfire...uminescence%29
    Done.
    PB 3D-Artist
    Quy ist offline

Local Hero
    Very difficult question to answer, but since it is my biggest worry about Risen 2, here goes anyhow:

To anyone who has played Risen 2, does it feel like you're playing in an open world (like Gothic 3) or more like connected levels (like in Arcania)?

It worries me greatly, because I absolutely loved the feel of the world in Gothic 3. It almost felt endless and yet so coherent. I tried Arcania, but since every area was closed until a certain number of quests had been completed, it just felt like a long corridor of connected levels. I just could not get into it. There was never a reason to go back to an earlier area, never anything story-wise that connected them and in the end it felt like I was walking along a giant corridor. Risen 2 has enclosed islands..

Oh, and I still hope that we will be able to guide our ship manually between islands, without loading screens in between. I know, I know, it's not going to happen.. but I can dream.
    mkreku ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Are you guys working on a DLC or at the next game?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Ranger Avatar von Danbona
    Hello Quy, How is your team going? I can now say that I'm getting hyped & getting excited about your baby Risen 2 you are about to bring into the world. There are packshots & prices of the game in some internet game stores here in Australia & its good to know that we won't be missing out this time. I'm still waiting for the packshots / prices of the CE though, so i have not made up my mind yet. So just 1 question Maladiq wrote above is a good 1, but also:
    The dlc with the pre-order, Is it reusable ? (not like a dowload i got for AC2 limited ed x360 where once it is deleted its gone forever & pin will not work again).
    Danbona ist offline

Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    Is it still planned to have a new video for the logo of Piranha Bytes ? (Quy announced it a while ago to WoR/RU but the cow was still in the demo/beta).
    André Feroi ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von André Feroi Beitrag anzeigen
    Is it still planned to have a new video for the logo of Piranha Bytes ? (Quy announced it a while ago to WoR/RU but the cow was still in the demo/beta).
    Wait and thou shalt see.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    Wait and thou shalt see.
    Don't worry, I can wait. It is just that I feel sorry for that poor cow each time I see it.
    André Feroi ist offline

Veteran
    Zitat Zitat von André Feroi Beitrag anzeigen
    Don't worry, I can wait. It is just that I feel sorry for that poor cow each time I see it.
    I don't. I always think of it as the Electronic Arts Cow
    glumetzul ist offline

Adventurer Avatar von apocReg
    Once again I love how PB answer their fans questions when they can. We really appreciate it.

1) I heard (sorry cant remember where) that the controls/UI are dumbed down for consoles. I really hope you can assure us that this isnt true? While id love controller support I wouldnt want the core mechanics sacrificed for this.

2) Im worried about the guns, is melee still viable or is Risen 2 basically a 3rd person shooter for combat? I like melee!!

3) Please consider a new game plus feature :-)

Thanks!
    apocReg ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von Quy
    Zitat Zitat von apocReg Beitrag anzeigen
    Once again I love how PB answer their fans questions when they can. We really appreciate it.

1) I heard (sorry cant remember where) that the controls/UI are dumbed down for consoles. I really hope you can assure us that this isnt true? While id love controller support I wouldnt want the core mechanics sacrificed for this.

2) Im worried about the guns, is melee still viable or is Risen 2 basically a 3rd person shooter for combat? I like melee!!

3) Please consider a new game plus feature :-)

Thanks!
    1) Our target was to achieve a controls/UI solution, which satisfied both, PC and console players. In my opinion we met that objective. I love especially the keyboard controls, with which I don't have to use my mouse to control the inventory any more.
    2)Yes, indeed! If I remember correctly, you don't have to shoot a single bullet if you don't want to.
    3)Right now, I doubt that one of our games will ever have a new game plus feature.

Quy
    PB 3D-Artist
    Quy ist offline

Seite 4 von 20 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »