Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer Avatar von Pyrokar16C

Pyrokar16C ist offline

rolleyes Hello everyone, I need some help please>

Hello everyone here on Gothic 3 Help section. I got a better pc and I will buy this month at last Gothic 3 and Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods. I know it does sound funny many others finished the game and played it a lot. But I couldn't play it till now.

I would like to know which patches I need to install after I install the game, I saw many patches here and I`m confused on their numbers. I have no idea with which one to start and with which to end. Please help. Much appreciated.
    "Form an alliance with them ! This could be the only way to fight Beliar." (Xardas)
    "...And there were both Order and Chaos at the same time.."(Vatras, Mage of the Water)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    banned

jimokalos ist offline
    Hi,

Gothic 3 vanilla: CP 1.7.2 here: http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=152 and it works greatly.

Forsaken gods: Just the patch 1.08.9 http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=146 and if you want the community patch of the beta testers.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

Pyrokar16C ist offline
    Thanks a lot, I`ll add those as soon as I install the game.
    "Form an alliance with them ! This could be the only way to fight Beliar." (Xardas)
    "...And there were both Order and Chaos at the same time.."(Vatras, Mage of the Water)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von jimokalos Beitrag anzeigen
    and if you want the community patch of the beta testers.
    The patch of the beta testers is not compatible with the newest patch.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    banned

jimokalos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    The patch of the beta testers is not compatible with the newest patch.
    Hmm.Well it worked with mine.But anyway put only the patch 1.08

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

Pyrokar16C ist offline
    Okay I have bought them both now. I only installed Gothic 3 . I added that latest patch and I got some changes. I guess I`ll have to read whole change log. Anyway I have a question I had a fight with a bloodfly and my life and endurance changed colors , I took a healing potion and everything went back to normal . Is this okay ? or the endurance must be grey after the bloodfly hits me? Don't I have to drink a strenght potion ? I don't get it. i`m confused it worked with a healing potion.

Also now the game has 2 new options should I activate alternative balancing ? What it does more exactly ?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    I started playing G3 just today, i first intalled patch 1.12 wich is the latest official patch and then cp 1.72.

One word: Epic. I had no idea that cp 1.72 makes the game so incredible.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Pyrokar16C Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyway I have a question I had a fight with a bloodfly and my life and endurance changed colors , I took a healing potion and everything went back to normal . Is this okay ?
    The endurance went grey when you got illness, ... bloodflies only poison you (hp goes down for a while), ... so yes, seems all is fine.

Also now the game has 2 new options should I activate alternative balancing ? What it does more exactly ?
    Explained in the manual for the cp 1.7, which is in your Gothic Folder, as a pdf file.

Zitat Zitat von .†.MikeL.†. Beitrag anzeigen
    i first intalled patch 1.12 wich is the latest official patch and then cp 1.72.
    Not needed to install 1.12, CP 1.7 has it all.