Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Just arrived

rebel2000 ist offline

Problem with CM 2.5 and pre-alpha mod

Ok so. From what I read, the pre-alpha mod (those really really sweet textures) is included in the new C.M mod (2.5). So I make a fresh install of gothic 3, apply the latest community patch (1.75.14), then the questpack for 1.75, and lastly the CM2.5 itself. I select everything I want there (including the pre-alpha textures) and complete the install. But ingame, the pre-alpha textures are missing (same buildings, floors, mobs etc). And if I manually put the pre-alpha textures in gothic 3 folder, i get the message "find non unique filenames" with a long list of items. Now, the game starts after that and I see the pre-alpha textures are there, but what about the list of items i get in the message?

Can anyone help me please? thank you!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Held Avatar von Eiskönig

Eiskönig ist offline
    First note, that meanwhile CM 2.6.1 is already out click which brings a lot of changes and bugfixes.
    I have not played the lates version but as I heard, the pre-alpha has caused a few problems in the CM 2.5 which now should be fixed.
    May be, the newest version should solve your problems.

Edit: In the second post of the linked thread you can find an other version of the gotha demon, which has to be installed manually (copy in the gothic datafile) if you like to have it.
    It is an improved version from the final demon of forsaken gods.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Am eigenen Kopf führt kein Weg vorbei ...
    Geändert von Eiskönig (11.01.2013 um 23:30 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    The original Gotha demon looks a gazillion times better than the one added by the mod team.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!