Seite 2 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 84
    BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Moondust82 Beitrag anzeigen
    BW has announced Mass Effect 3 for WII U. Is it planned to bring Mass Effect 1 and 2 to this platform? Or will decisions from ME1 and 2 be non changeable at the beginning of ME3?
    We're not in the position to reveal details about ME3 for Wii U yet - sorry!
    Jessica Merizan ist offline

Numanoid  Avatar von Majed
    Thanks for the answer

During the chat with the catalyst, certain dialog seems to contradict the known lore from the former games. Has the lore been "bend" to fit the storyline of ME 3 or is the lore from the first two games still valid, including conversations, events?

Working as community managers, you are in the front line when it comes to fan reactions. Are you sometimes personaly dissapointed when fans are angry or hostile because of missing game features, not so detailed romance options for there love interests etc.? Or you see this things relaxed? Would your be job possible without dedication to the games, fans etc in the first place?
    Majed ist offline Geändert von Majed (18.07.2012 um 18:32 Uhr) Grund: Where are my manners?

Provinzheld Avatar von Moondust82
    speaking of Kaidan...can we expect more content of him to come?
    Moondust82 ist offline

BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Moondust82 Beitrag anzeigen
    In the new EC Synthesis end there is a reunion between Kei Jo and Kasumi. AFAIK Keiji is not alive, only the last message is recorded to the grey box in hologram form. What does the scene mean. Did Synthesis end bring Kei Ji back?
    Great question. I honestly didn't know the answer to this one, so I asked Patrick Weekes, the man who wrote Kasumi in Mass Effect 3 and this is what he said:
    "In Synthesis, the improved communication/relationship between synthetics and organics is enough for Keiji's greybox memories to be reconstructed. This would let Kasumi reunite with her lover (at least mentally and emotionally). Whether it really is Keiji, based on his memories, or just a very good AI reconstruction of him, is up to the player to determine -- that type of question is one of the core questions of Synthesis."

Now we know.
    Evil Chris Priestl ist offline

Fionda per cereali  Avatar von Luceija
    Some questions from Lady of Darkness:

• Why did you choose to give the Illusive Man such a great role in the second game, while in episode 3 he doesn't even felt as threatening as he did before? I wished he had such a great appearance like saren did.
    • I also missed the atmospheric music in the final scene in ME3 like the track "suicide mission" in ME2. Why didn't you choose to add a more "animating" song..?

(Entschuldige die schlechte Übersetzung ;D )
    Luceija ist offline

Apprentice Avatar von Antauronius
    Hi.
    Are those black tendrils on the Citadel nanites from Sanctuary? There is that theory on BSN saying the Illusive Man was using inhaleable nanites to control Shepard and Anderson.

I also wanted to ask if the Catalyst's remark "So be it." is BioWare's teasing the IT community?
    Antauronius ist offline

Ritter Avatar von Hunter91
    @Jessica Merizan: Thanks for the answer. It feels good to read such an answer by officials.

Besides, I've got other questions concerning Multiplayer.

Will there be other Game Modes and Maps such as Using Vehicles or Playing little stories etc.?

Hunter91 ist offline

Veteran Avatar von Odroerir
    Hi.

I miss the long and deep dialogues, as in other Bioware games. Will it change again, or is this a new style?

thx and bye
    Odroerir ist offline

Abenteurer
    There is one thing i didnt understand in Mass Effect. Why all reapers look like a calamari , just this one reaper inside the Collectorebase looked like a human. Shouldn each reaper look like the race it es made off ,like the humanreaper ?
    CaptainLoco ist offline

...  Avatar von noni
    Zitat Zitat von Evil Chris Priestl Beitrag anzeigen
    Not much I'm afraid. I can say Legendary Studios is still working on it and are writing it as we speak, but not much more detail yet. Sorry.
    Too bad, but thank you for the answer.

Do you think an official announcement of the movie this year is plausible?
    noni ist offline

If Shepard was on the Citadel and it exploded in Destroy, how could he survive in the breath scene?
    Antauronius ist offline

Held Avatar von Rapptor
    Hello everybody.

First of all, thanks for this chat.

Do you already have informations about single player DLCs which you can tell us?
    Is there a Chance that DLC plays after the end of ME3 (if Shep survived)?

And what do you think about an special romance DLC? A lot of Fans would realy enjoy that^^

best regards,
    Rapptor

PS: sorry for my bad english
    Rapptor ist offline

Why didn't the Reapers shut down the mass relays when they seized control of the Citadel?
    Antauronius ist offline

BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Untitled Beitrag anzeigen
    I try to translate it. Sorry for my bad english ;-)

From the point of view of BioWare: What did you try to say with the endings? Are they more symbollicaly than "realistic"?

Did you consider to destroy the Sol System to beat up the Reapers asses? I missed that radical option, where I can fight the reapers more in a guerilla-fighting-way
    This has been a very personal project that the team has worked on for years. We wanted a truly fitting goodbye to the trilogy with the endings and we were able to do that with the Extended Cut. There is a lot of symbolism in the games with heavy themes like destruction/salvation and organic/synthetic conflicts. You see a mix of literal and symbolic meanings within ME3 and it's up to you to determine which is which.

It was very heavily insinuated all the way back in ME1 that the Reapers could not be defeated by conventional means. Destroying the Sol System wouldn't have worked because other Reapers were still in other systems harvesting. Only a device such as the Crucible could change the course of history.
    Jessica Merizan ist offline

pink coloured elephant  Avatar von Untitled
    Zitat Zitat von Yuta Beitrag anzeigen
    Danke, Sie für uns Fans Zeit haben, unsere Fragen so gut es geht zu beantworten.
    (Macht nicht jeder!)

War sich BW bewusst, als sie die ersten Enden produzierten, dass es so eine gewaltig Welle der Empörung geben würde?
    Nahmen sie das in Kauf, dass vielleicht viele treue BW-Fans mit den Gedanken spielten, vielleicht nicht mehr uneingeschränkt ein BW-Spiel zu kaufen, wenn man aus deren Sicht so enttäuscht wurde, was die Ende anbelangt?
    Oder war das PR?
    Hat BW sich mit den Reaper vielleicht einen zu großen Übergegner geschaffen, den man nicht mehr auf die "normale" Art (Besiegen) vernichten konnte, ohne dabei auf diese schon fast philosophischen Enden zurückzugreifen?
    Warum werden nun so viele MP-DLCs herausgebracht und im Moment keine SP-DLCs, die die Geschichte vielleicht noch erweitern könnten?
    Haben sie von der ME-Universe-Umfrage mit Ergebnis gehört und wie gefällt sie ihnen und wie wird diese Umfrage Einfluss nehmen auf weitere Spiele können?
    Thanks a lot, that you take the time to answer our questions! ;-)

When you made the "first" ending, didn't you mention, that most of the fans didn't like it? Did you accept the fact, that many BW-Fans wouldn't buy a BioWare-Game at Release (or weeks later) because of their disapointment?

Did Bioware create the reaper as "Uber-enemy", which can't beaten normally, so you have to make a "philosophical ending"?

Why are there so much multiplayer DLCs and none singleplayer DLCs?

Did you see the survey of MassEffect-universe.de? Did the results take any effect on further games?
    “Without data, you're just another person with an opinion.”
    - William Edwards Deming
    Untitled ist offline

BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Majed Beitrag anzeigen
    During the chat with the catalyst, certain dialog seems to contradict the known lore from the former games. Has the lore been "bend" to fit the storyline of ME 3 or is the lore from the first two games still valid, including conversations, events?

Working as community managers, you are in the front line when it comes to fan reactions. Are you sometimes personaly dissapointed when fans are angry or hostile because of missing game features, not so detailed romance options for there love interests etc.? Or you see this things relaxed? Would your be job possible without dedication to the games, fans etc in the first place?
    "Lore" is never 100% set when you are talking about a product that is still not finished. What is "lore" in game one may have new details revealed about it by the end of game 3 for example. It is not so much that the Lore is changed, it is that the lore is not yet fully complete.

As for the "are you ever disappointed" question, I am never disappointed that fans are angry or hostile, etc over one of our games. I know that when our games create strong emotion in fans (love, anger, joy, hate, etc) it is because they care about the game. This is a very good thing. I do occasionally get upset when some fans choose to express their negative thoughts in stupid or extremely negative ways. We love to hear feedback, both the positive and negative, from fans, but having people swear, threaten violence, etc is just dumb and is an immediate way to get your feedback ignored.

I do think that since the Extended Cut was released, fans are now much happier overall with Mass Effect 3. And without our fans, I do not think my job would be possible.

Why did you say during PAX that everybody on the Citadel is fine after the Reapers' attack on it? Is it possible? How?
    Antauronius ist offline

Orbital Knight  Avatar von Winyett Grayanus
    Here's a question from Virdo:

As to upcoming DLC, would it be possible or do you plan to release a romance DLC which makes it possible to start a romance with Jack or other characters?
    "Jedes Metier hat so seine Vorlieben...gehst du zum Apotheker, verschreibt man dir eine Salbe. Gehst du mit dem gleichen Leiden zum Chirurgen, kommt man dir mit 'nem Skalpell."
    Winyett Grayanus ist offline

Why the Catalyst's voice has Shepard's in the background?

What does Harbinger say just before hitting Shepard with the laser beam? "Save us" or "Serve us"? Something else?

Why Harbinger in ME3 didn't say a word with his ME2's voice?
    Antauronius ist offline

BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Luceija Beitrag anzeigen
    Some questions from Lady of Darkness:

• Why did you choose to give the Illusive Man such a great role in the second game, while in episode 3 he doesn't even felt as threatening as he did before? I wished he had such a great appearance like saren did.
    • I also missed the atmospheric music in the final scene in ME3 like the track "suicide mission" in ME2. Why didn't you choose to add a more "animating" song..?

(Entschuldige die schlechte Übersetzung ;D )
    In ME2 The Illusive Man was a major part of the story as the leader of Cerberus. He was both an ally and an enemy at the same time. In ME3, the galaxy was under attack by the Reapers, a much larger and wider spread enemy than Cerberus, so T.I.M. sat back a bit in terms of confrontation until the end. I also kind of liked his indoctrinated look. It may not have been quite as "techno" as Saren, but I think it looked more chilling.

Seite 2 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »