Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    banned

Psimek ist offline

Translate on Polish language

Hello id like to ask for scripts Loa DE and ENG (translate) necessary for translate on Polish language. It is possible?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Eiskönig

Eiskönig ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Psimek Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello id like to ask for scripts Loa DE and ENG (translate) necessary for translate on Polish language. It is possible?
    As I heard, there is already a team translating the Mod into polish.
    Please contact https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru.../162119-Quasch
    for further details.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Am eigenen Kopf führt kein Weg vorbei ...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    banned

Psimek ist offline
    "bractwo spolszczenia" stop worked on translate. They cancelled it. So, i am asking about scripts for Loa - deutsch and english (translate). I am very working person. If i dont get scripts, i will use "dialoggesture" or something like, but i heard this program didn't working good...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    We are currently in the process of figuring this out. We will let you know once we know more, but that could take a week or two. We hope to facilitate a Polish translation, but multiple people doing the same work doesn't help, so we will need some time to get it coordinated again.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    banned

Psimek ist offline
    I finished polish translate language!. Can someone compiled scripts because i dont know how do it? I worked 6 hours for finish all dialogues and items..

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    banned

Psimek ist offline
    It is small problem... when i compile Ou.bin and Gothic.Dat i have in game crash... Even i change one dialogue or everything, game get crash. Crash is when Main menu want show. I am using Dialoggetter.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    banned

Psimek ist offline
    i am asking again... what i should do? i have translated all in Polish language (for finish game and later do proffesional translate).. Ou.bin or Gothic.dat after compile by Gedialogger game get crash. Even i change 1 dialogue - same.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    We have limited resources and time, which is why we are trying to delegate translation to experienced teams that can deal with most issues themselves, such that we rarely need to help. As I said before, we're working on it, but it will take some time to coordinate.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    banned

Psimek ist offline
    Can i send you Ou bin and gothic Dat translated in Polish version? I want play it and later help with proffesional translate.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Legend of Ahssûn Avatar von TheEternal

TheEternal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Psimek Beitrag anzeigen
    Can i send you Ou bin and gothic Dat translated in Polish version? I want play it and later help with proffesional translate.
    if you just wanna play your translation, you could try getting in touch with the WoG User mud-freak, he showed a ways to "easily" get all localized strings from a dat and translate some of our LoA dialogs into french.
    He showed this on the Moddertreffen, that happend this year in the beginning of april.
    Just contact him and ask, if he can make a tutorial, how to create a NINJA translation-Patch.
    The advantage here would be, that you dont have do decompile the loa.dat and compile it again after the translation.

mud-freak is currently quite active in the community and has developed a script package named NINJA that enables mixing Script-Patches (which was not possible before)
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru.../1515286-Ninja
    [Bild: LoA_Banner_Skyline2.jpg]
    LoA Website
    Checkout Cloudevo: unlimited Cloud-Drive