Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 19 von 19
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline

justice

I have questions about people with version 1.01 e and some other gaming build - why THIS PEOPLE is allowed to have these versions?! The law should act on ALL WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS! I'm one of the loyal fans of the game still don't have any alpha version, although I know more than 10 people that have older builds, it's not fair.. Why someone is allowed and who is not? They are not official representatives, and don't have right to have prohibited materials. I only want justice, version 1.01 is privately spread in the Czech Republic, Poland and Russia..
    How to attract elected to criminal liability for possession of inappropriate content!?
    The theme does not violate the forum rules, so I want her to be in the public domain and can not be deleted.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Write letters to the International Court of The Hague, justice is there. [Bild: Tbo1Biu.gif]

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Write letters to the International Court of The Hague, justice is there. [Bild: Tbo1Biu.gif]

MfG MaGoth,
    In this case, no violation of my rights and the rights of piranha Bytes - they need to go to court, not me. The materials have a strict agreement - except piranha Bytes and authors who created the content, no one else has the right to store illegal content, and even more to distribute it to third parties.
    Request to piranha Bytes - do not leave it unattended! Version 1.01 privately distributed, so you should either allow it for all other comers, or to take it away from those who have it at the moment.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gothic1-Fans Beitrag anzeigen
    In this case, no violation of my rights and the rights of piranha Bytes - they need to go to court, not me. The materials have a strict agreement - except piranha Bytes and authors who created the content, no one else has the right to store illegal content, and even more to distribute it to third parties.
    Request to piranha Bytes - do not leave it unattended! Version 1.01 privately distributed, so you should either allow it for all other comers, or to take it away from those who have it at the moment.
    Alcohol is not healthy...
    Ich suche SEHR DRINGEND: Alten Rechner für ein MS-DOS/Windows 3.11/ME System MIT Diskettenlaufwerk.
    Aktueller Zustand: Muss im Januar/Februar - wenn es ganz schlecht läuft erst im April in Fachklinik.
    Pflegestufe 3 in Bearbeitung, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

WICHTIGES THEMA: [KNOWLEDGE HUB] International exchange of knowledge and tools

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sporthistoriker Beitrag anzeigen
    Alcohol is not healthy...
    With this I don't have problems..
    I just want the law to act on all, there should be no exceptions. Gothic V1.01е prohibited to spread and those who have not legitimately should expect a fine. Who are they? How are they better than conventional fans?!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

Orcane ist offline
    I presume that the chances that you'll see a download link posted in some forum are higher than the chances that PB will do something about the leak. Different countries, different laws, no credible information on who has it.
    They have other problems to take care of, like in example working on a game called Elex.
    Geändert von Orcane (08.02.2017 um 15:06 Uhr) Grund: typo

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Momo

Momo ist offline
    I feel like this is a sideaccount of someone who was recently involved in the other thread we have on the forum, i suspect you're only claiming to speak english aswell... So, just like Orcane said, it's not unlikely we'll eventually get it sometime.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Halbgott Avatar von Orkjäger XD

Orkjäger XD ist offline
    Hab ich irgendwas verpasst, es gibt eine verbotene Version von Gothic?
    Es ist schön, dass ich euch kenne
    Es macht Spaß, mit euch zu plauschen
    Ihr habt Nachmittags oft Zeit
    Ihr habt immer was zu rauchen
    Aber wenn bei mir ein Rohr platzt, seid ihr wirklich zu nichts nütze
    Ihr seid zwar alles Lappen, aber trotzdem gibt's 'ne Pfütze

Das Lumpenpack - Pädagogen

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Momo Beitrag anzeigen
    I feel like this is a sideaccount of someone who was recently involved in the other thread we have on the forum, i suspect you're only claiming to speak english aswell... So, just like Orcane said, it's not unlikely we'll eventually get it sometime.
    It has absolutely no value! Yes, I am not a German and not English..
    I just wish piranha Bytes had done right in this matter - to allow other fans to version 1.01. It is already more than 10 people, and I know them, call them names - but it will not be a good thing if I called. Version privately circulated, but all the owners are very greedy and transmit them exclusively to their friends.
    Piranha Bytes! Please allow other fans to get this version
    ---
    Justice must prevail! Should not be elected! Everyone should be equal
    Geändert von Gothic1-Fans (09.02.2017 um 16:33 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Orkjäger XD Beitrag anzeigen
    Hab ich irgendwas verpasst, es gibt eine verbotene Version von Gothic?
    Ich denke mit der Version 1.01 ist eine nie offiziell veröffentlichte Version (1.01e Alpha?) von Gothic gemeint,
    die es aber doch irgendwie in Umlauf geschafft hat (in Tschechien, Polen, Russland).
    Mehr oder weniger legal, wer genau sie besitzt ist wohl auch unklar.

"Verboten" also wohl deshalb, weil eigentlich niemand (außer Piranha Bytes) Zugriff auf diese Daten bzw. diese Version haben sollte.
    Und da Piranha Bytes wohl offiziell niemals wollte, dass irgendwer diese Version in die Finger bekommt, werden sie eben diese
    auch wohl kaum für alle freigeben, nur der "Gerechtigkeit" wegen.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Herobrine

Herobrine ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von JudgeKyle Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich denke mit der Version 1.01 ist eine nie offiziell veröffentlichte Version (1.01e Alpha?) von Gothic gemeint,
    die es aber doch irgendwie in Umlauf geschafft hat (in Tschechien, Polen, Russland).
    Mehr oder weniger legal, wer genau sie besitzt ist wohl auch unklar.

"Verboten" also wohl deshalb, weil eigentlich niemand (außer Piranha Bytes) Zugriff auf diese Daten bzw. diese Version haben sollte.
    Und da Piranha Bytes wohl offiziell niemals wollte, dass irgendwer diese Version in die Finger bekommt, werden sie eben diese
    auch wohl kaum für alle freigeben, nur der "Gerechtigkeit" wegen.
    Ich glaube nicht mal, dass die "nur" Piranha Bytes hat und dass die irgendwie gestohlen wurde. Ich glaube, das wird wohl dieselbe Version sein, die Deathweaver bekommen hat, als er bei Piranha Bytes mal zu Besuch gewesen ist: https://www.worldofgothic.de/gothic/...nhabytesbesuch

Also wird wohl entweder er oder einer seiner Freunde die Version an irgendjemanden weitergegeben haben, der das dann privat verbreitet hat.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Herobrine Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich glaube nicht mal, dass die "nur" Piranha Bytes hat und dass die irgendwie gestohlen wurde. Ich glaube, das wird wohl dieselbe Version sein, die Deathweaver bekommen hat, als er bei Piranha Bytes mal zu Besuch gewesen ist: https://www.worldofgothic.de/gothic/...nhabytesbesuch

Also wird wohl entweder er oder einer seiner Freunde die Version an irgendjemanden weitergegeben haben, der das dann privat verbreitet hat.
    Mag sein, zur Veröffentlichung bzw. zur weiteren Verbreitung war diese trotzdem nie gedacht.
    Daher halte ich es auch für Schwachsinn nun darüber zu diskutieren, ob Piranha Bytes diese Version
    für alle freigeben sollte, weil es ja Gerechtigkeit geben müsse. Von Forderungen mal ganz zu schweigen.

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Halbgott Avatar von Orkjäger XD

Orkjäger XD ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von JudgeKyle Beitrag anzeigen
    Mag sein, zur Veröffentlichung bzw. zur weiteren Verbreitung war diese trotzdem nie gedacht.
    Daher halte ich es auch für Schwachsinn nun darüber zu diskutieren, ob Piranha Bytes diese Version
    für alle freigeben sollte, weil es ja Gerechtigkeit geben müsse. Von Forderungen mal ganz zu schweigen.
    Das ist in der Tat Schwachsinn. Und mit Gerechtigkeit hat diese Forderung nur bedingt was zu tun.
    Es ist schön, dass ich euch kenne
    Es macht Spaß, mit euch zu plauschen
    Ihr habt Nachmittags oft Zeit
    Ihr habt immer was zu rauchen
    Aber wenn bei mir ein Rohr platzt, seid ihr wirklich zu nichts nütze
    Ihr seid zwar alles Lappen, aber trotzdem gibt's 'ne Pfütze

Das Lumpenpack - Pädagogen

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Orkjäger XD Beitrag anzeigen
    Das ist in der Tat Schwachsinn. Und mit Gerechtigkeit hat diese Forderung nur bedingt was zu tun.
    Daher hatte ich "Gerechtigkeit" anfangs auch in Anführungszeichen gesetzt.
    Dieses pathetische "Justice" und die nachfolgenden Forderungen empfand ich auch als leicht übertrieben.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gothic1-Fans Beitrag anzeigen
    I just wish piranha Bytes had done right in this matter - to allow other fans to version 1.01.
    Besides 'right', 'wrong', and 'justice'...

WoG should still have the very first demo in the download section (1.04d). Last time I gave it a try was three Windows version ago and it wasn't easy to get it running. What do you expect to see and find in an earlier version, that is very likely a stripped version for presentation purposes?

ps: first demo
    Geändert von NicoDE (09.02.2017 um 21:36 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NicoDE Beitrag anzeigen
    What do you expect to see and find in an earlier version, that is very likely a stripped version for presentation purposes?

ps: first demo
    I know of this version is almost all.. I'm interested in animations and textures (1.01e) that I want to get out of it.
    But it is not even that.. This demo owns quite a lot of people and getting bigger! But I am not in the circle of friends of the owners, so I don't have it, although I requested it and was ready to go on a strict confidentiality but me refused... I very much hope that the ban will be lifted

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von PC_Hero
    I see.
    I get the point. But I doubt that this discussion will help to make this ancient stuff available for us.
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Nevertheless, the decision should be.. I stated my position and I hope it will not remain without attention... If anyone is interested in individuals who have restricted content, send me a PM.
    The law is the law, it applies to everyone.. So I demand that the materials were selected from those who failed to keep their word and stayed open.. If you get any material then kindly keep your mouth shut and not brag to everyone! Those who cannot perform should be punished... I hope that measures will be taken..

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NicoDE Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]the very first demo in the download section (1.04d). Last time I gave it a try was three Windows version ago and it wasn't easy to get it running.
    Actually it behaves better under WINE, as long you make a script to replace the Gothic.bat