Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 16 von 16
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline

Gothic 3: Invasion of the orcs from Khorinis!

News from the front page:

Joey1990 has once again delivered an impressive piece of work: The G3-Orc Mod, released in its latest version 2.1.

His new mod adapts the orcs in Gothic 3 to the orcs in Gothic 2, by changing the optics and the equipment. Also, the sounds that the orcs make in Gothic 2 can now also be heard in Gothic 3.

To play Gothic 3 with the orcmod one must install the following components in the correct order:

1. Gothic 3
    2. Community-Patch v1.75
    3. Quest Package v4.2 + Compatibility-Update to CP v1.75
    4. Content-Mod v2.4
    5. G3-Orc Mod v2.1

To get the G3 Orc Mod just follow the link below. The download page also contains links for getting the Community Patch, Quest Package and Content Mod.
    http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_481.htm
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Apprentice Avatar von CODJUMPER

CODJUMPER ist offline
    Amazing work, time to play Gothic 3 once more

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    I dunno...I found the roaring screech of the G1 and 2 orcs rather irritating,

but what are they anyway, gorillas?

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    Looks Amazing!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ranger Avatar von Zelazko

Zelazko ist offline

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von zelazko Beitrag anzeigen
    You play the game as an orc?
    Nope, just the Orcs has been changed, not the hero.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAWESOME

^ no but really, this is great, now actually the G1,2 and 3 are somewhere near perfect, it's fantastic.
    If you even try to look the other way...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    This looks amazing. I hope the CST guys are preparing something similar.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Adventurer

kacmac111 ist offline
    Will this work on Polish version ????

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Rookie

Krete ist offline
    All great, rly good job but i found few bugs in polish version with this mod:
    1: Few new items from qp/cm dont have names in inventory, just emty space. Its annoying because in few recipies u dont see required items etc. Im just started (Im in Montera) and dont see names of: boar meat, deer (or stag) meet, all cooking recipes, broth (boullion), embarla firgasto recipe (I cant see name of recipe, but i can see all required items but not dragons eggs, so probably dragon eggs are bugged too), new recipes of weapons/armors (from qp/cm).
    2. Orc gate guardians in montera are invisible, i can see only their weapons (they lay on ground) but i can hear them when i try to talk with them. Orc on right when u enter montera, and second orc like this is orc on left when u wanna enter castle, u know, where Varek is and u need 75 reputation.
    edit: ah i forgot abaut few letters/books (more than half of those added in qp/cm).
    When i unninstalled this mod all those bugs i mentioned dissapear, but i cant play (where is Guru :-) ) installed orcmod back and i can continue playing but again missing names of items appear and cant see mentioned orcs.
    Btw, is it normal when i install this mod in setup its named orcmod 2.0? rar file is named 2.1

edit#2: Woooops, more invisible orcs ;/, but all quest orcs are fine. In Montera i found like 8-10 invisible ones
    Geändert von Krete (18.09.2012 um 07:13 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ kacmac111:
    Yes, it will work, but you can see an empty item names and their descriptions and a German names of the modified orc weapons.

@ Krete:
    1. You can see it because OrkMod based on the ContentMod stringtable which wasn't translated to the Polish (i.e. supports German and English languages only).
    2. You must to start a new game after OrkMod v2.1 installation and check for the invisible NPCs presence.
    Geändert von Dimus (18.09.2012 um 09:19 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Rookie

Krete ist offline
    @up. ok, but wtf with invisible orcs? in Trelis same thing, 3-4 of them. In Montera something like 10. Im not whining, all visible orcs looks great but when i think about moment when ill fight orcs and instead orcs ill sometimes fight flying axes and swords : )
    Geändert von Krete (18.09.2012 um 09:26 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Krete Beitrag anzeigen
    @up. ok, but wtf with invisible orcs? in Trelis same thing, 3-4 of them. In Montera something like 10. Im not whining, all visible orcs looks great but when i think about moment when ill fight orcs and instead orcs ill sometimes fight flying axes and swords : )
    As I told already, try to begin a new game. Sometimes may be bugs during the G3 world initialization and that can lead to disappearance of the NPCs bodies models. For example, once I was stimulated to begin a new game again because of this bug in Faring one orc mercenary and hunters Tom and Wilson lost their bodies completely.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Rookie

Krete ist offline
    Edit: lol, for sure its something with orcmod. I reinstalled 3 times and in each reinstall i checked 2 times:1: without orcmod, 2: with orcmod and problem is ONLY with orcmod. All orcs named "Potężny wojownik"(sorry, so many names added in qp+cm and i dunno how to translate correct from polish, it means "tremendous warrior" or "mighty/powerful/terrific"and they are all invisible, in every city, textures and names. I understand why names might not show but why textures?
    Geändert von Krete (18.09.2012 um 17:24 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    This looks amazing. I hope the CST guys are preparing something similar.
    Nope, we like the G3 Orcs

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Apprentice Avatar von Volf

Volf ist offline
    Goodbye whining unintimidating orcs, Hello scary run-for-my-life-from Orcs
    Helm sees All