Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Just arrived

mholbrook1987 ist offline

Angry G3: Multiple Issues - disable NumLock

First off, I am playing the game on my laptop. Everytime I run the game, it automatically initiates the Number Lock. I cannot be disable this while the game is running, and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same.
    Also, when the game is running, and the character is facing a certain direction, the screen will flash white, as if the frames were all white every other one. Please, someone help me!!!

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor

Lazor ist offline
    First of all welcome to the forum §welcome §welcome §welcome §welcome. I think that the white flashing is because of the graphic card but take a look here
    Geändert von Lazor (18.03.2007 um 15:09 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Veteran

Falathar ist offline
    §welcome
    here's a program which is said to disable NumLock funcion (I found it in another (german) thread: here)
    Geändert von Falathar (18.03.2007 um 14:34 Uhr) Grund: quoted post deleted^^

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Adventurer Avatar von Frotze

Frotze ist offline
    About that white screen flashing, I had the same issue, but found out it only occured when post-processing was disabled. Just put it to overglow and it should stop bothering you.