Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline

G2 NOTR (shrine)

Probably there was a lot of questions about it , but i will ask one more time, there's somewhere a list or something where is described the pernament effects of praying near a Innos/Beliar shrine (as every class/gold donation), and of course how many times can u do this.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von guru666 Beitrag anzeigen
    Probably there was a lot of questions about it , but i will ask one more time, there's somewhere a list or something where is described the pernament effects of praying near a Innos/Beliar shrine (as every class/gold donation), and of course how many times can u do this.
    hope this will help:
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    that's right. it depends if you're playing Gothic 2 with or without addon (NotR).
    1.without addon shrines work like that:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Praying on shrines of Innos is very easy. You must have the shrine in your focus and press the *action-button* and the *forward-button*. Now you kneel down and you have a menu telling you how much you will donate (100, 50, 20, 10 or 0 gold pieces). If you have donated gold then you can stand up with the *forward-button*.
    - Pray on shrines of Innos (100 Gold, only one time per day) 10-11times (max. for permanent bonuses):
    * Guildless: +1 strength or +4 life points
    * Mage: +4 mana
    * Militia and Mercenary/Dragon Hunter: +1 strength or +4 life points
    * Paladin: +2 strength, +8 life points, +4 mana or +2 dexterity (random)
    ATTENTION!!! If you donate more than one time per day or more than 11 times then only your life points are regenerated. Then you can get no permanent bonuses anymore. this is everything about praying

2. With Night of the Raven addon shrines work like that:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Nameless hero receives randomly +1 to strength/dexterity/mana.
    The quantity of bonuses doesn't depend from chapter, but only from guild to which our Hero belongs:
    Neutral/Militia/Paladin: 10 times to strength, 10 times to dexterity, 20 times to mana, then +3 to life indefinitely;
    Novice/Fire magician: 20 times to mana, then +3 to life indefinitely;
    Mercenary/Dragon hunter: 10 times to strength and 10 times to dexterity, then +3 to life indefinitely.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    Correct me if I say wrong :as example (in Gothic 2 NOTR) if I'm guildless/paladin/militia and I donate 100 gold I can pray 11 times and from that 11 praying I can get or str/dex/mana and the last praying will be +3 life?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von guru666 Beitrag anzeigen
    Correct me if I say wrong :as example (in Gothic 2 NOTR) if I'm guildless/paladin/militia and I donate 100 gold I can pray 11 times and from that 11 praying I can get or str/dex/mana and the last praying will be +3 life?
    no, I think that in total after you prayed 20 times donating 100g each time you'll get 10 dexterity+10 strength, and then +3life always.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Rookie Avatar von FTL 820

FTL 820 ist offline
    Ratamahatta, thanks for the info. I really didn't knew the system with the stat points from shrines works like this. It's really helpful.