Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 10 von 21 « Erste ... 36789101112131417 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 181 bis 200 von 402
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #181
    Local Hero Avatar von mihail

mihail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GaHero Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, there will be a few new female chars in the game. And they also will be integrated in the story.

We only can change values like dmg or requirements. We can't change things like the level cap. Some skills won't be available for all factions. So the player maybe has to finish the game with a few less skills as before.

There will be the chance to choose these ways. We have 6 mainw ays in the game. Each for every main faction and then the way as warrior or mage.

We want to build in the armor system of the QP4, so that you will be attacked by hostiles of your own faction.

We work very hard, but we are too far to an ending to plan translations already.

everything seems very gothic stile , hope you wont forghet about english speking fans ....pls dont keep us waiting too long

2. Beiträge anzeigen #182
    Veteran Avatar von triangles

triangles ist offline
    I'm curious about the texture mod you guys are doing, you know, the one where you make everything look darker and more Gothic'ish. Are you guys done with it ?
    Ugghhh... call me the potato man.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #183
    Apprentice Avatar von chartkor

chartkor ist offline
    I think new textures are already availble within ModPack.
    It's called Hyper-Textur-Pack.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #184
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    we will have ouer own textures...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #185
    Ranger

Kirov Class ist offline
    hey guys, i greatly admire the work ur doing...

u contacted jowood? did they decide 2 support you?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #186
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Here a short news for all german speaking people here:

Zitat Zitat von Impidimpi Beitrag anzeigen
    Community Story Team sucht einen englischsprachigen Community Manager

Das CST sucht für die Leitung der englischen Community einen Manager, der für den englischsprachigen und internationalen Auftritt des Community Story Projects zuständig ist. Dazu gehören vor allem Übersetzung von News-Meldungen und anderen Homepage-Inhalten. Gesucht wird eine Person, die sowohl des Deutschen als auch des Englischen mächtig ist. Im besten Falle sollte Englisch sogar ihre Muttersprache sein. Wir nehmen aber auch Bewerbungen von deutschen Muttersprachlern an, dann sind allerdings sehr gute Englischkenntnisse Pflicht. Vor allem in Hinblick auf unsere Internetpräsenz, die bislang nur durch "Google Translate" übersetzt wurde, ist dies eine sehr wichtige Angelegenheit. Bei den Bewerbern ist uns neben der Sprachkenntnis vor allem Zuverlässigkeit wichtig sowie den Willen, sich in ein freundliches Team zu integrieren. Der Aufbau mehrere Übersetzungsteam für Inhalte des CSPs ist in diesem Zusammenhang für die Zukunft ebenfalls geplant, der englische Community Manager muss damit aber ausdrücklich nichts zutun haben.

Bewerbungen nehmen wir via E-Mail an.
    gothic3csp@googlemail.com

Bitte fügt eurer Bewerbung eine von euch übersetzte Version des Konzeptes auf unserer Homepage bei, damit wir uns von euren Übersetzungsqualitäten überzeugen können.

Wir freuen uns über zahlreiche Bewerbungen.
    Geändert von GaHero (24.08.2010 um 09:04 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #187
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kirov Class Beitrag anzeigen
    hey guys, i greatly admire the work ur doing...

u contacted jowood? did they decide 2 support you?
    no they do not support us...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #188
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Translation:

The CST are looking for an English Community Manager. He will be responsible for promoting the projects on the internet and keeping in touch with the various forums. Also he will be in charge of translating all content on the website, which until now has been accessible to the non-german community only via google translate.

EDIT: Also several translation teams are planned for the future, and the community manager will have a leading role in the english one.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Geändert von Maladiq (23.08.2010 um 14:10 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #189
    Adventurer Avatar von Cyrus35

Cyrus35 ist offline
    hi... i've been thinking a lot on this change of g3... a lot of sugestion in mind but the most of them are on your list allready... i don't know if is to late now but if u could do something with:
    - the mission given by orcs like "distroy okara" or rebel camps, change in "enlsave the camps" by killing the leader, with some strategys like taking them away to the orcs by all kind of mission.
    - all the orcs speak myrthanian language... i think this can change... the hero should learn orcish if he chose the orcish way, if not all the orc should say something like the ones in the first 2 gothics...
    - and the weapons, all of them u can have it in the first minute of the game, by this don't feel that u advance in the gameplay... i think this is allready in your mind and with the chapters this can't be hard.
    srry for the bad english!
    The end of Gothic for me is when the ship sunked on the way to Myrthana, because of the greedy N.H., who didn't want to throw away some gold...
    The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was ... is LOST."

10. Beiträge anzeigen #190
    Ranger

megalex ist offline
    Any news on this?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #191
    Rookie

Kongregator ist offline
    didnt you say it will come out before arcania?

if jowood dont support you then it will be voiceless?
    Geändert von Kongregator (22.09.2010 um 22:03 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #192
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von megalex Beitrag anzeigen
    Any news on this?
    They are still working on it. Nothing really new, but if they would give away news any here and then it would be too much spoiled.
    It's the story the work on, hard to "show" something new without spoil too much.

Zitat Zitat von Kongregator Beitrag anzeigen
    didnt you say it will come out before arcania?
    Nope, they said long ago that they "aim" to release before arcania, that they try it, ... but the only real release date given so far is "when it's done".

13. Beiträge anzeigen #193
    Veteran Avatar von triangles

triangles ist offline
    How many quests are you guys planning on making, and how many have you already integrated into the game ?
    Ugghhh... call me the potato man.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #194
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline
    With Arcania coming, and all the news that I expect to come pouring in for WoG, it would be simply too much work for me.
    If I had the time I would have loved to do it, especially cus G3 with the new story could very well be way better than Arcania. I do hope they can find someone.
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #195
    Rookie Avatar von Bolvar

Bolvar ist offline
    Good idea may be addition to Project Old Armor Mod part of Mod starter http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...83/315x312.jpg Gorn armor look like from Gothic 4 and Angar armor look better compare with templar armor other good addtion Paladin Helmet http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=715164.
    Geändert von Bolvar (29.09.2010 um 15:25 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #196
    Adventurer Avatar von MartinX

MartinX ist offline
    Check out the CSP website. There's a new article which reveals some new quests.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #197
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    So , in the end when it will be released (Community Story Project)?
    Because for me is unclear ? End of 2011?
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

18. Beiträge anzeigen #198
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    So , in the end when it will be released (Community Story Project)?
    Because for me is unclear ? End of 2011?
    It's unclear for everyone, it's too early to give a release date.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #199
    Provinzheld Avatar von Ramiro

Ramiro ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von triangles Beitrag anzeigen
    Sounds great !

I've been following this oblivion mod called Nehrim , it's a total conversion.

The mod developers are German, they managed German voice acting and I was thinking you guys could ask them for some help.
    About that....a couple of days ago I got my hands on nehrim and it seems I can't start the game without having installed the latest oblivion patch, which won't install, for some reason. Also, when I try to install,it only goes up to 4% and after that I get a message that says something about an "old file" which couldn't be found or something...Has anyone had the same problem?What can I do?

Now, on topic:
    What an awesome duo... CSP and the Content Patch 2.1 will transform g3 into a brand new game
    "Dear Elisabeth,those clothes don't suit you...You look better wearing a dress,or nothing....I happen to not have a dress in my cabin!"
    -Jack Sparrow

20. Beiträge anzeigen #200
    Local Hero

Zero Cool ist offline
    What I like more in this project is: you can join a faction and a detailed quest

But Firemage? Normands?

Seite 10 von 21 « Erste ... 36789101112131417 ... Letzte »