Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 9 von 17 « Erste ... 2567891011121316 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 161 bis 180 von 324
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #161
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dalrius Beitrag anzeigen
    I have one question: Will be Ur-shak in your mod? I am disappoited thad he is not in Gothic 3. His story is unfinished. His last words: ,,Next time we meet, we enemy".
    So whare is thad next time?
    Just one short quest with him would be enough :-) Or some mail writen by him found in inventory of some dead orkish colonel or something like thad please :-D
    Indeed, 'Mud' from the CM/QP is a stupid idea, cuz who would take him on the boat?
    Btw, everyone arguing about who did and who didn't come over to Myrtana... Some mercenary said that they were taken by the Orcs who sailed to Khorinis.

I believe it was in Montera. At least not Cape Dun or Faring.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

2. Beiträge anzeigen #162
    Rookie

Dalrius ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk Beitrag anzeigen
    Indeed, 'Mud' from the CM/QP is a stupid idea, cuz who would take him on the boat?
    Btw, everyone arguing about who did and who didn't come over to Myrtana... Some mercenary said that they were taken by the Orcs who sailed to Khorinis.

I believe it was in Montera. At least not Cape Dun or Faring.
    Thorus was taken by the Orcs from Khorinis to Myrtana too. Ur-shak could normaly come over the sea with other orcs. In Gothic 2 he joined the other orcs in Valley of mines and as a former student of Hosh-pak he could get some high position among them.
    I think thad thare is no reason why not to give him some role in Gothic 3.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #163

C-Hawk ist offline
    I fully support the last post
    Ur-Shak is a friend of NH.
    He should at least get a honourable mention (don't know how to translate it)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #164
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    I have one question: Will be Ur-shak in your mod? I am disappoited thad he is not in Gothic 3. His story is unfinished. His last words: ,,Next time we meet, we enemy".
    So whare is thad next time?
    Just one short quest with him would be enough :-) Or some mail writen by him found in inventory of some dead orkish colonel or something like thad please :-D
    That won't happen. There is no reason why Ur-Shak should be on the mainland now. Besides we don't have the means to creat a mesh for a Gothic 1 orc-shaman. But you will hear something about what becamoe of Ur-Shak.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #165
    Rookie

Dalrius ist offline
    Reason could be revenge for death of Hosh-pak. He promised it to hero after all.
    And of cource specific mesh just for one person would be nonsense but Gothic 3 changed whole appearance of orcs so if Urshak would wear same clothes as other shamans would not be so drastical change according to other changes.

But at least hearing something about Ur-shak would be nice...

6. Beiträge anzeigen #166
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Well, I wouldn't have a problem with Ur-Shak looking like the other orc shamans in G3, with a differently colored robe or smth.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #167

C-Hawk ist offline
    Make him look like Grompel

8. Beiträge anzeigen #168

Reason could be revenge for death of Hosh-pak. He promised it to hero after all.
    No he didn't. He let the hero go. He said they'd be enemies should they ever meet again, not that he'd chase the hero. And now he has an army to command.
    And of cource specific mesh just for one person would be nonsense but Gothic 3 changed whole appearance of orcs so if Urshak would wear same clothes as other shamans would not be so drastical change according to other changes.
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, I wouldn't have a problem with Ur-Shak looking like the other orc shamans in G3, with a differently colored robe or smth.
    Make him look like Grompel
    Well it's fine if you think that way but we aren't just creating this mod for you fans but for ourselfs as well and we have very high damends of ourselfs and our mod. We won't add some ill fitting lame copy of Ur-Shak just because it would be nice to see him again. We have a stric all or nothing policy.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #169
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jünger des Xardas Beitrag anzeigen
    We have a stric all or nothing policy.
    Well, fair enough. Though I have a morbid curiosity of what would happen if someone tried to put Ur-Shack's texture on a g3 orc. Also, here is something which would be imo an AWESOME addition to the mod:

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...-from-Khorinis!

Screenshots:
    http://www.worldofgothic.de/screens....c3_orkmod_v2.0
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #170
    Rookie

Dalrius ist offline
    Well it's fine if you think that way but we aren't just creating this mod for you fans but for ourselfs as well and we have very high damends of ourselfs and our mod. We won't add some ill fitting lame copy of Ur-Shak just because it would be nice to see him again. We have a stric all or nothing policy.
    Realy fair enough. But like i said first time i would be satified at least with some good mention.
    He is Ur-shak he deserves to be mentioned

11. Beiträge anzeigen #171

C-Hawk ist offline
    I bet that, if possible in any way, there will be some mods which will alter the CSP because of all the ideas which aren't implemented...
    I hope for when I would actually install that mod, the mod uses a tick box for almost every (small) addition/modification...

12. Beiträge anzeigen #172
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Realy fair enough. But like i said first time i would be satified at least with some good mention.
    He is Ur-shak he deserves to be mentioned
    T[...] But you will hear something about what becamoe of Ur-Shak.
    Here is your answer.

A question: will there be any new friendships crafted for NH in your mod?
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...

13. Beiträge anzeigen #173

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, fair enough. Though I have a morbid curiosity of what would happen if someone tried to put Ur-Shack's texture on a g3 orc. Also, here is something which would be imo an AWESOME addition to the mod:

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...-from-Khorinis!

Screenshots:
    http://www.worldofgothic.de/screens....c3_orkmod_v2.0
    We know of this mod. Though we won't use it. The northern orcs and the Khorinis orcs are two different peoples.
    I bet that, if possible in any way, there will be some mods which will alter the CSP because of all the ideas which aren't implemented...
    I hope for when I would actually install that mod, the mod uses a tick box for almost every (small) addition/modification...
    Everyone will be free to mod the CSP of course.
    Zitat Zitat von DonPhoenix Beitrag anzeigen
    A question: will there be any new friendships crafted for NH in your mod?
    Well the "true" friends of the nameless hero remain the four we know from the barrier. It wouldn't make sense to try to add somebody to this level of friendship especially in the last part of the series. There will be a lot of characters though you will meet again and again throughout the story - some of them will be sympathic and helpfull and some of them might try to kill you. So yeah there will be friends and enemies as well.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #174

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Well the "true" friends of the nameless hero remain the four we know from the barrier. It wouldn't make sense to try to add somebody to this level of friendship especially in the last part of the series.
    Of course.
    There will be a lot of characters though you will meet again and again throughout the story - some of them will be sympathic and helpfull and some of them might try to kill you. So yeah there will be friends and enemies as well.
    Glad to hear that
    Another question- you are free to ignore it: How many chapters are more or less done?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #175
    Rookie

Dalrius ist offline
    Here is your answer.
    Yeas i know about thad answer I just said thad i will be satisfied with thad

16. Beiträge anzeigen #176

Another question- you are free to ignore it: How many chapters are more or less done?
    We don't work chronological but on many different parts of the mod at the same time. So every chapter is partially done and none is finished.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #177
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    This project makes me feel like a kid on Christmas' Eve

18. Beiträge anzeigen #178

C-Hawk ist offline
    Well the "true" friends of the nameless hero remain the four we know from the barrier. It wouldn't make sense to try to add somebody to this level of friendship especially in the last part of the series. There will be a lot of characters though you will meet again and again throughout the story - some of them will be sympathic and helpfull and some of them might try to kill you. So yeah there will be friends and enemies as well.
    I wish there would be A reason to return back to certain cities when u finished the local quests, like in the QP, Gelford and Urkrass make u to move ur butt around Myrtana and then report back to them. I wish there were more quests like this.
    I also wish there was more story behind Ortega...
    And that ex-mercenary Ivan...
    And what about the pirates? Will there be more about them, I mean, they were a big deal in Notr... Good ol' Greg

19. Beiträge anzeigen #179

DonPhoenix ist offline
    I wish there would be A reason to return back to certain cities when u finished the local quests, like in the QP, Gelford and Urkrass make u to move ur butt around Myrtana and then report back to them. I wish there were more quests like this.
    I also wish there was more story behind Ortega...
    And that ex-mercenary Ivan...
    And what about the pirates? Will there be more about them, I mean, they were a big deal in Notr... Good ol' Greg
    Say, do you even read info on their site?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #180
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I wish the cities weren't so easy to liberate. It is ridiculous that one man can enter a city full of orcs and liberate it in just two days. It would be nice if the game made you wait until the last chapters before actually having the option to liberate some cities, leading a small group of rebels into the city. Maybe one or two smaller cities could be liberate before, but the rest should wait.

Seite 9 von 17 « Erste ... 2567891011121316 ... Letzte »