Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 17 von 21 « Erste ... 610131415161718192021 Letzte »
Ergebnis 321 bis 340 von 401
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #321
    Knight Commander Avatar von Godcrusher

Godcrusher ist offline
    So is it dead yet?
    Geändert von Godcrusher (31.03.2011 um 20:41 Uhr)

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #322
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    anyone really care about it? or really waiting for it? hoping for it to be better...
    huh i rather play gothic 1 once more than this crap.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #323
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Godcrusher Beitrag anzeigen
    So is it dead yet?
    Not completly, not yet, ... be patient.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #324
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    This waiting is suffocating, when do we get a grave to stepdance upon? D:

5. Beiträge anzeigen #325
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Are we there yet?
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #326
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NatDis Beitrag anzeigen
    Are we there yet?

Well...
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    Not completly, not yet, ... be patient.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #327

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NatDis Beitrag anzeigen
    Are we there yet?
    I expect the next news at the end of this week, thursday, friday.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #328
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Ah so it's finally this close huh? I started to get curious of what will happen... imagine some BioWare taking all rights on the Gothic title..

Too bad it's not gonna happen but hey, it's always nice to dream once in a while.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #329
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    JW is sacrosanct till the 7th. After that - shock and awe.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #330
    Adventurer

EbonKnight ist offline
    Seriously, people.. get a damn hobby. If it wasn't for them, as big evil megalomanical and whatnot they are, there wouldn't have been a Gothic series in the first place, nevermind that it was PB that actually created it. I'm all for these guys getting there due and all that but seriously, if you're stalking internet forums hoping that news of JoWood's final demise will make your day you have a problem. And it's not like whether they die or not makes any difference ANYWAY as PB will soon get the rights to the Gothic series with or without JoWood dying.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #331
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von EbonKnight Beitrag anzeigen
    Seriously, people.. get a damn hobby. If it wasn't for them, as big evil megalomanical and whatnot they are, there wouldn't have been a Gothic series in the first place, nevermind that it was PB that actually created it. I'm all for these guys getting there due and all that but seriously, if you're stalking internet forums hoping that news of JoWood's final demise will make your day you have a problem. And it's not like whether they die or not makes any difference ANYWAY as PB will soon get the rights to the Gothic series with or without JoWood dying.
    Why are you reading this Thread? You may have a problem, look into it.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #332

WernerTWC ist offline
    If it wasn't for them, as big evil megalomanical and whatnot they are, there wouldn't have been a Gothic series in the first place, nevermind that it was PB that actually created it.
    Shoebox was the first publisher of Gothic, JoWood had exactly nothing to do with getting the thing called "Gothic" started, ... they came in later on when G1 was finished and published already.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #333
    Adventurer

EbonKnight ist offline
    And so I suppose that makes them only there to ruin it for people by publishing G2 and NOTR? It's like hating a big record company for treating the artist badly.. sure, you have a valid point, but at the end of the day, would the artist get so popular/heard of without that same soulless company backing him/her? And besides, no one in PB lost their job while JW getting owned will leave plenty of people without a means to support their family and whatnot..ever thought of that?

Also.. the only reason I'm reading up on this thread is that I'm fascinated that it's still going so strong so I checked it out to see if there was any actually relevant data to be read..

14. Beiträge anzeigen #334
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von .†.MikeL.†. Beitrag anzeigen
    Ah so it's finally this close huh? I started to get curious of what will happen... imagine some BioWare taking all rights on the Gothic title..

Too bad it's not gonna happen but hey, it's always nice to dream once in a while.
    I think I'd rage more if Bioware developed the game than if SpellBound did.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #335
    Adventurer

EbonKnight ist offline
    Funny you should mention Bioware.. I think we should all be far more concerned with what has happened to a company that once actually made good games.. willingly selling your soul to the EA machine is just sad. What's also sad is that PB apparently won't soon make a new Gothic game.. but who knows.. and besides, why NOT resurrect gothic if done by the right people? Screw the events of FG and Arcania, let the people who ACTUALLY made the gothic we love continue the story!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #336

WernerTWC ist offline
    And so I suppose that makes them only there to ruin it for people by publishing G2 and NOTR?
    The company and the people behind the name "JoWood" are not the same for the old games (till NOTR) and the new games, ... the CEO was exchanged, the producers were exchanged like others changes their underwear, the CM's were exchanged, ... the company-politics has changed...
    So "them" who ruined it were not the people who were involved in publishing G2 + Notr.

And besides, no one in PB lost their job while JW getting owned will leave plenty of people without a means to support their family and whatnot..ever thought of that?
    I wonder where you were when the colemine I worked at was closed, ... we had over 3000 workers.
    It's not like they lost their right to work ever again, it's just that they have to search for a new job, ... not a rare event for many, many people.

See, it's how capitalism works, you can try to sell dogshit in a beautiful cover, you may have a succsess for a short while since some buy it because of the beautiful cover, but on the long run word will spread.
    Or in other words, they'll get what they deserve, finally,.... at least in my opinion.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #337
    Ranger

make264 ist offline
    how long still?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #338
    Adventurer

EbonKnight ist offline
    Eh, it's not like I'm saying let's all sit around and cry for them, just saying that hey maybe some of the people that -will- lose jobs might not deserve it so sitting around cheering on it is a bit cynical don't you think? It's not like every single employee at JW sat around cackling manically plotting the demise of PB/Gothic. But yeah, ok, maybe they'll go ahead and find jobs under less soul-crushing management.. who knows, even go to PB? Heh. Anyways, it was just a passing point, not trying to guilt-trip anyone or anything

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #339
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von make264 Beitrag anzeigen
    how long still?
    Take a guess...
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    JW is sacrosanct till the 7th. After that - shock and awe.

Funny you should mention Bioware.. I think we should all be far more concerned with what has happened to a company that once actually made good games.. willingly selling your soul to the EA machine is just sad. What's also sad is that PB apparently won't soon make a new Gothic game.. but who knows.. and besides, why NOT resurrect gothic if done by the right people? Screw the events of FG and Arcania, let the people who ACTUALLY made the gothic we love continue the story!
    Then go to PB and ask if you can buy the rights to produce a Gothic 4.
    I think I'd rage more if Bioware developed the game than if SpellBound did.
    At least bioware has tons of experience with RPGs, just a bad publisher atm.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #340
    Ranger

make264 ist offline
    30 days?

Seite 17 von 21 « Erste ... 610131415161718192021 Letzte »