Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von ZeroLord

ZeroLord ist offline

Talking Gothic 1 - General Mod Help (And Possible also for Gothic 2)

Hi folks here at WoG,
    just recently i decided to play gothic again and i am eargerly waiting for the 1.1.2 i bleive of the hiver mod for g2.
    seam that i cant wait that long.... so i wanne know if there exist similar mods for g1 (german/english dosnt matter), and if
    what installation would be the best i have g1 through gog.
    is there a systempack ?
    working dxrender for g1 ?
    hd texture packs ?
    and most importantly, are there big mod expansions out there like hiver or other mods thats adds or and tweak in "big" style g1.
    the onyl mods that i rmember are novus and "welt der verurteilten" but hiver for g2 for example isnt in the downloadsection rather in the forum section fo i want
    to know if i missed any good mods for g1 (and for g2 besides hiver).
    also tips for installing would be great because for i remember some mods needs to be installed in the right combination for g2 i bleive so ...

any help would be great.
    (maybe some mod index pinned at the top for g1 and g2 with gerneral installation recommandation would be a great help for anybody thats wants to come back to g1,g2 after elex)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von VaNaDiN

VaNaDiN ist offline
    Download Spine and check its library.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Legende der Amazonen Avatar von Bisasam

Bisasam ist offline
    Or look here, because not every mod is listed in spine...

"Das erinnert doch sehr erfreulich an das, was man sich als Gothicfan wünscht!"
    -Korallenkette

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von M1ndgames

M1ndgames ist offline
    Check out for the gothic reloaded mod.. It's not finished yet but it looks amazing
    Geändert von M1ndgames (14.01.2018 um 14:52 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Apprentice

theabraxusentity ist offline
    the best mod for gothic 1 is dark mysteries or "Dunkle Geheimnisse" in German, but the latest 2.04 version is not translated to english only 1.04 is but is very buggy.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von ZeroLord

ZeroLord ist offline

Talking

thanks for the suggestions
    now using spine and i am impressed.
    just soem questions if somebody know whats the difference beteween the d3render and the d3render clockwork edition ?
    what is "eddys gothic 1 texture mix" ? can only find preview pics for the gothic 1 classic texture mix.
    does the carnage grapic patch works with gothic 1 3d +mesh patch ?
    and how do i get the movies to go fullscreen again (i remember something about a widescreen patch but i am not sure)
    i really like the gothic one click action mod but how do i get the config it to behave like g2 coudnt find the config file that the forum site speaks of. (i dont care much about mouse most important for me is to just use the controll key WITHOUt the arrows to speak and interact with poeple and objects)
    also sattis texturepatch is ine the download section only 26 mb big but in spine 59 mb ? and what texture pack do you people recommend the most that works fine together ?