Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 20 von 21 « Erste ... 913161718192021 Letzte »
Ergebnis 381 bis 400 von 413

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von ravenhearth Beitrag anzeigen
    If it would've been solved by simply throwing faster hardware at the problem, then Gothic 3 wouldn't still run like a pile of crap even on the newest computer.
    Well, I never had any performance issues with it when I played it back in the day. I just had every other kind of issue.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist gerade online

World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    You cannot not have any performance issues with Gothic 3. Even with an SSD it's only better, but not resolved. The game simply lags from time to time, especially when running faster or in the first minutes aber a savegame has been loaded.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von ravenhearth Beitrag anzeigen
    You cannot not have any performance issues with Gothic 3.
    Erm... sorry. I did. Don't know how it would run on my current rig because I haven't played it in a long while. But with the PC I built in 2006, I had no problems with the performance.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist gerade online

Ranger Avatar von Andante
    Jenny's answers got me hyped up completely....
    Andante ist offline

Lehrling Avatar von Laurealdin
    Zitat Zitat von Andante Beitrag anzeigen
    Jenny's answers got me hyped up completely....
    I have the same It seems that their new game will be really back to their roots
    Laurealdin ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    Over the time ,i changed my expectations regarding PB.If we'll get another Risen 1 or Risen 3 + some improvements ,i will be happy.

But ,is it just me ,or they are pretty far with their project?Looking at the answers ,it seems like they have been developing this for at least 1.5 years.
    warstrike ist offline

Michael Ruve said that they made decision about their next game in early 2014. But it's hard to foresee when they exactly started working on a new game. Anyway in august will be year after release Risen 3, it will be perfect time to announcement new title, right?
    Laurealdin ist offline

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Yes, august seems soon enough.

Guys, and ladies, what do you think, will the new game be placed in
    a) a middle age setting (like Gothic and Risen)
    b) a futuristic world
    c) an alternative mid 19th century
    d) a post-apocalyptic world

Isn't it the time for a dramatic change?
    catalinux ist offline

Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Some of these answers excite me in small ways. The appeal of the bigger picture is yet to be seen, but it does seem that they've taken our advice to heart, perhaps even sooner than Risen 3, but just couldn't implement it on a project they had to produce so rapidly.
    Given that the design of this title started before R3 was even announced, it does add more substance to my belief that Risen 3 was made largely to close a deal with Deep Silver. Which makes me appreciate the improvements to it all the more, given that (or so it seems to me) the pre-production of their current title was concurrent with Risen 3's development. Here's hoping they really worked out the kinks that plagued Genome from the start by now, because the idea of another fully-open RPG on a single Gothic 3-sized continent does make my mouth water, if only it runs as well as it ought to.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    I'm very sure that the game will run as it should, because PB fixed the engine's issues already with R1. We would've noticed if that weren't the case. For me, the world doesn't has to be as huge as Gothic 3, if it is filled with more and better content. 1.5x times the size of Myrtana (around half of Gothic 3) would be enough. You easily can make an RPG with 60 hours or so in such an area.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, august seems soon enough.

Guys, and ladies, what do you think, will the new game be placed in
    a) a middle age setting (like Gothic and Risen)
    b) a futuristic world
    c) an alternative mid 19th century
    d) a post-apocalyptic world

Isn't it the time for a dramatic change?
    From informations and conjectures that we have does not obtain a clear answer. It could be placed in any of this settings. But i would be happiest if new game will be placed in a middle age setting like Gothic and Risen. Mood of that times is the most romantic for me
    Laurealdin ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Here is a strange question. Was there a ship graveyard in Risen 2 or did I dream that?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Here is a strange question. Was there a ship graveyard in Risen 2 or did I dream that?
    Not that I remember...
    The Isle of the Dead had some crashed ships on shore, though... I think.

Risen 3 had something of a ship graveyard on one of the DLC islands, too.
    The Ore Baron ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    Not that I remember...
    The Isle of the Dead had some crashed ships on shore, though... I think.

Maybe... hmm, strange, I could swear I played a game where you could explore a ship graveyard and jump/fly between ships, but die if you fell in the water. Thing is, I didn't play any game except PB games and South Park since 2009.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    Two shipwrecks on Fog Island, I discovered those only on my second playthrough, beautiful place.

I don't know for Risen 2, I only traveled as far as the Inquisition island and the natives island.
    catalinux ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Two shipwrecks on Fog Island, I discovered those only on my second playthrough, beautiful place.

I don't know for Risen 2, I only traveled as far as the Inquisition island and the natives island.

By God, you are right! Now I remember!

[Bild: large-2-640x350.bmp]
    Maladiq ist offline

catalinux ist offline

This shipwrecks near abandoned camp is my favourite place on Fog Island. Fantastic designed location! In that camp i remember you can find some legend item which is giving +10% more experience permanently, or something like that.
    Laurealdin ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Here is some food for thought. I think pb are ready for a female lead in their next game. Not only it would provide some interesting storytelling oportunities, but it would also be a marketing heaven.
    Maladiq ist offline

I don't know if they are ready for this, but yes, I'd buy, play and enjoy a game with a female as main character. The story would have to be quite a lot different from what we've seen so far in PB games, and I'd like this.

Sure, I'd like for her to be a smart, funny, sexy, kick-ass (lesbian / gay man trapped in a woman's body) young woman with a slightly Russian accent, wearing leather pants. Something like this.

[Video]
    catalinux ist offline

Seite 20 von 21 « Erste ... 913161718192021 Letzte »