Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Lehrling Avatar von Harleyquin

Harleyquin ist offline

Marvin colsole problem

Allowed testmode= true to allow marvin console to be displayed, however when I go into it I cannot see any text I type becuase all that is displayed in the window is a smaler version of the current on-screen graphics, all text just looks like blocks of coloured graphic rendering the console unusable.

I think I have seen some people with this problem but unfortunately I just cannot find the thread with the fix.

Any help / direction to allow me to view my consol text would be greatly appreciated.
    http://indigo.morganash.com/rrr/harley2.gif

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Apprentice

enaceo ist offline
    http://forum.jowood.com/showthread.p...ghlight=marvin

See if this works.I am testing it now (have to de-pak some files ) and according to the people there it should work.

HECK YEAH!IT WORKS!
    Now I can see the console!It's really cool- it has debug commands , an editor and a lot of interesting stuff...
    And now commands seem to really work!
    Mods,please add this to a sticky!
    Geändert von enaceo (26.10.2006 um 19:48 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von enaceo Beitrag anzeigen
    Mods,please add this to a sticky!
    THX for posting, ... it's added to the technical-faq.

Faby
    Gast

Mmyeah,ok, can someone translate those instructions into plain english please?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Apprentice

enaceo ist offline
    Well here's what to do in more "english" terms:
    Get G3unpacker (check the original thread - on jowood , you will find a link).
    Put the program in the data folder of G3 .
    Then,run it , and in it , you will see a " ... " button on the top.Click it , then brose to your g3/data folder , and find the file called _compiledimage.pak ( or something like that ) file .Select it , then click "extract all".Then , click the " ... " button again , and choose the _compiledimage.p00 file (which is the patched file) and again , click extract.Then , exit the unpacker, and go into the data folder of the game again.Now ,you will see here a new folder , called _compiledimage .Now, just delete the _compiledimage.pak and _compiledimage.p00 files from the same data folder of the game (it might be better to back them up , or move them somewhere else).
    I hope you can understand this better!

Faby
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von enaceo Beitrag anzeigen
    Well here's what to do in more "english" terms:
    Get G3unpacker (check the original thread - on jowood , you will find a link).
    Put the program in the data folder of G3 .
    Then,run it , and in it , you will see a " ... " button on the top.Click it , then brose to your g3/data folder , and find the file called _compiledimage.pak ( or something like that ) file .Select it , then click "extract all".Then , click the " ... " button again , and choose the _compiledimage.p00 file (which is the patched file) and again , click extract.Then , exit the unpacker, and go into the data folder of the game again.Now ,you will see here a new folder , called _compiledimage .Now, just delete the _compiledimage.pak and _compiledimage.p00 files from the same data folder of the game (it might be better to back them up , or move them somewhere else).
    I hope you can understand this better!
    OK. I'll test it as soon as I can. Thank you very much

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Ranger Avatar von DJ_YuLy

DJ_YuLy ist offline
    I can't open this file with the extension .7z .... WTF ??????
    Can someone explain to me pls how to make this g3 explorer work ?
    It says " This file does not have a program associated with it for performing the action. Create an association in FolderOptions control panel "
    GOTHIC The BEST game ever made

Faby
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von DJ_YuLy Beitrag anzeigen
    I can't open this file with the extension .7z .... WTF ??????
    Can someone explain to me pls how to make this g3 explorer work ?
    It says " This file does not have a program associated with it for performing the action. Create an association in FolderOptions control panel "
    http://www.7-zip.org/

Download the program,install it, rightclick on the archive, select 7 Zip, then Open Archive .

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Ranger Avatar von DJ_YuLy

DJ_YuLy ist offline
    Thanx Faby
    But if i want to install the next patches that will come i will have to do put the _compiledImage.p00 in the data folder again , extract it and than move again from the data folder ??
    GOTHIC The BEST game ever made
    Geändert von DJ_YuLy (28.10.2006 um 13:14 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Neuling

oskarppunkt ist offline

Lightbulb Does not work/Funzt nicht

Sorry im not so good in English...
    Also, ich habe die Dateien: _compiledImage.pak und p00 in einem gleichnamigen Ordner mit G3explorer entpackt (also _compiledImage.pak und p00) und die Ursprungsdatei gelöscht. Das problem mit dem Grafikfehler hat sich jedoch nicht gelöst, habe immernoch eine schwarze konsole wo ich nichts erkenne. Zudem hat sich die Spielgrafik verändert, d.h. Farben Geometrie usw
    daraufhin habe ich probiert alle .pak/.p00 - Dateien zu entpacken, jedoch ohne erfolg, das spiel meldete beim start eine Fehlermeldung....
    Nebenbei: ich habe den patch 1.08 instaliert bevor ich dies gemacht habe...

Was kann ich unternehmen, dass die Konsole "marvin" in normaler Grafik aufgeht??? Oder was mache ich falsch???

Sie können mir gerne unter oskarppunkt@hotmail.com eine Mail senden....

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Neuling

oskarppunkt ist offline
    hat sich erledigt