Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 4 von 17 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 336
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Alright, one more and hopefully the last bug found. This time its with the mod itself.
    As you know, im playing as a mage. When I joined the Magicians of Fire, I never had enough skill points to learn the Master of Fire skill, so I dont know if that one works or not, and now its too late to learn it, as things happened to the mages. Now much later on in the game, as a Water Mage and at Circle 5, I decided to learn the Regenration skill from Saturas, and it worked, but afterwards when I ran out to kill stuff, I noticed no mana was drained. I used different spells and all but mana wouldnt deplete at all. That felt like God-mode in an already very easy game, so I returned to an earlier save game and skipped Regeneration altogether.

Regeneration is suppose to be health regen right? And MoF is mana slowly regen?

So yeah, thats the situation. Maybe it works correctly if one learns MoF first then Regen later, I dont know. Maybe its my modified world.zen thats the problem, but I doubt it. Anyway, now you know

EDIT: Pfft, hell. It seems like my save game got corrupt or something. Now it doesnt matter if I learn Regen or not, my mana simply refuse to deplete now. So im not sure if it actually was the Regen thing that screwed it up, since I havent learned it now. You have any tips on how to fix a stuck Mana bar? This is crazy.

EDIT 2: Free Mine is a total mess still. Gorn gets stuck everywhere and he randomly starts to attack me time and time again as well. I dont know how many times i've saved and reloaded now.
    Uploaded two pictures, in one of them he just keeps running around in circles, and in the other he decided to start attacking me despise me just standing there.
    http://imgur.com/a/E5kMx
    About Regeneration - I checked and you are right, if you learn only Regeneration and not Master of Fire, the mana won't deplete. Sorry about this and thanks for discovering this bug, I'll look into the scripts to see what causes this, and I'll correct this.

About Gorn - him getting stuck is not a surprise, him attacking you is a bug (at least it seems that I wasn't able to correct this), I'll also check the scripts to see where is the problem.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.3.1

This is a small and quick update, removing the possibility to learn Master of Fire and Regeneration (still, one can use a special amulet...).

Two new monsters can be seen, an aligator and a boar, but being a quick update, no sound is associated with the new monsters.

Most of the helms and shields are only sold by merchants in the Old Camp. This should be changed in the next release.

Download EN_G1_UnPatch_EE_v0131.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

PotM

See you later, Alligator!
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken 2016-08-19-122837_1366x768_scrot.jpg  

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.4

* more Boars and a few Alligators (now with sounds) spawned into the Colony;
    * more Nourishing Roots added to the world (now with a new model);
    * new Helmets added to the world (all Helmets and Shields can be found and no longer bought from merchants);
    * a Gate and a Lever have been added to the entrance of the Old Camp Arena (still planning Arena fights and bets...).

Download EN_G1_UnPatch_EE_v014 from Mega.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #65 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    This has probably been asked before, but can I use your patch with a german gothic?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frosty412 Beitrag anzeigen
    This has probably been asked before, but can I use your patch with a german gothic?
    My patch is only for the English version. If you use it with a German version, it will change the language to English. Still, you would have the Speech in German...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

Orcane ist offline
    If you want to play with english subtitles only you could try to remove the file Speech.vdf or rename its extension (in example to .vdf_disabled) in the directory Gothic/Data. In theory the engine shouldn't be able to find the german speech files anymore and thus wouldn't play them.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Orcane Beitrag anzeigen
    If you want to play with english subtitles only you could try to remove the file Speech.vdf or rename its extension (in example to .vdf_disabled) in the directory Gothic/Data. In theory the engine shouldn't be able to find the german speech files anymore and thus wouldn't play them.
    Yes, but Frosty412 would want to use my patch with a German version. So I supposed he would like to have the German subtitles.

Maybe in the near future I will release also a German version... can somebody point me to some cleaned German scripts?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    There's still a 0.4 version in OP. And the latest version you released is always EE and bugfixer combined? When you'll release them separately?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mat-th-ew Beitrag anzeigen
    There's still a 0.4 version in OP. And the latest version you released is always EE and bugfixer combined? When you'll release them separately?
    But they are released separately.

Latest version of EN_G1_UnPatch (bugfix) is 0.4 (released on 2016.05.22).
    Latest version of EN_G1_UnPatch_EE (Enhanced Edition) is 0.1.4 (released on 2016.08.19). As normal, latest EN_G1_UnPatch_EE contains all bugfixes from EN_G1_UnPatch.

I haven't released a new version of EN_G1_UnPatch because I couldn't find any other bug (well, except for Gorn sometimes attacking the Hero in the Free Mine, I should look into this...).

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71 Zitieren
    Ranger

Air Mage ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    First, thank you very much for updating the ironkeep patch! I'd just started a new game as I wanted to see some of the new textures along with the DX11 mod, but saw there were still some bugs in the game (like NPCs never sleeping). After some net searching, I learned of this!

I initally tried the EE version as I only have texture mods, but sadly they did not work. I even tried editing the file date of your mod to make it older, to see if the game would use the newer textures, but it didn't work.

So, I've now tried just the patch version, and in a quick test it seems to be working AND the texture files I've installed work, so it looks like I can now enjoy a bug-fewer game thanks to you!

I did discover one small thing, which probably existed in vanilla. To test that your patch was working I started a new game, ran to the old camp, and slept to midnight to check that the NPCs were all sleeping. I cut off Diego's speech right at the beginning of the game to do this. When I got to the old camp entrance a guard accosted me and there was no "Diego said" option. The guard demanded 10 ore to let me in, which I didn't have, and when I exited the conversation and ran in anyways, the guard did nothing. Players probably shouldn't be locked out of the old camp if they don't have 10 ore, but then players probably won't skip Diego's intro. So I don't know if it's a bug or a feature.

In any case, thanks again for your hard work!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Air Mage Beitrag anzeigen
    I initally tried the EE version as I only have texture mods, but sadly they did not work. I even tried editing the file date of your mod to make it older, to see if the game would use the newer textures, but it didn't work.

So, I've now tried just the patch version, and in a quick test it seems to be working AND the texture files I've installed work, so it looks like I can now enjoy a bug-fewer game thanks to you!
    Have you tried to run simultanely EN_G1_UnPatch_Textures with another textures mod? Or just EN_G1_UnPatch_EE?

The texture mod comes as a .mod or .vdf file? If it's a .vdf, it should work (also editing the time stamp should help). If it's a .mod, just add it in EN_G1_UnPatch_EE.ini line vdf= separated by 2 blank spaces from the last listed .mod. It should work because my patch doesn't change the textures (except for the optional EN_G1_UnPatch_Textures).

I did discover one small thing, which probably existed in vanilla. To test that your patch was working I started a new game, ran to the old camp, and slept to midnight to check that the NPCs were all sleeping. I cut off Diego's speech right at the beginning of the game to do this. When I got to the old camp entrance a guard accosted me and there was no "Diego said" option. The guard demanded 10 ore to let me in, which I didn't have, and when I exited the conversation and ran in anyways, the guard did nothing. Players probably shouldn't be locked out of the old camp if they don't have 10 ore, but then players probably won't skip Diego's intro. So I don't know if it's a bug or a feature.
    This is a feature, the guard will let you pass even if you don't pay 10 ore.

First, thank you very much for updating the ironkeep patch!
    This is a separate project, but, yes, my patch has more bugfixes, so I higly recommend playing it instead of Ironkeep patch!

Thanks for your feedback, and I hope you'll enjoy playing it

Edit: To use EN_G1_UnPatch_EE with any texture mod: if the texture mod comes as a .vdf file, just change the extension of the file from .vdf to .mod, and add the new file to EN_G1_UnPatch_EE.ini line vdf= separated by 2 blank spaces from the last listed .mod. Also move the renamed .mod file to ../Data/ModVdf. This way both my EE patch and the texture mod should work.
    Geändert von catalinux (25.08.2016 um 12:28 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73 Zitieren
    Ranger

Air Mage ist offline
    Have you tried to run simultanely EN_G1_UnPatch_Textures with another textures mod?
    I used the EE version copying over the .mod and .ini files, which didn't work. Then I used the regular patch version with just the .ini and it worked fine.

The texture files I used are:

- 3D-Meshes v2.0 https://translate.google.com/transla...tm&prev=search
    - Big Nature Mod by GAZ http://darkforests.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=528
    - Carnage Graphics Patch http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...-Graphic-Patch
    - DX11 mod 17.3 https://github.com/Degenerated1123/GD3D11

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    I used the EE version copying over the .mod and .ini files, which didn't work. Then I used the regular patch version with just the .ini and it worked fine.

The texture files I used are:

- 3D-Meshes v2.0 https://translate.google.com/transla...tm&prev=search
    - Big Nature Mod by GAZ http://darkforests.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=528
    - Carnage Graphics Patch http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...-Graphic-Patch
    - DX11 mod 17.3 https://github.com/Degenerated1123/GD3D11
    You used the regular patch version - EN_G1_UnPatch.vdf or EN_G1_UnPatch.mod?

I checked the texture mods you used... Unfortunatelly, both Big Nature Mod by GAZ and 3D-Meshes v2.0 came with a modiffied WORLD.ZEN:

- Big Nature Mod by GAZ in GAZ_WORLD_PATCH.VDF
    - 3D-Meshes v2.0 - in Mesh_Patch_davied.vdf

Most of the features from EE version relly on my modified WORLD.ZEN, so if another WORLD.ZEN is loaded by the game, EE will not work. As a workaround you could delete GAZ_WORLD_PATCH.VDF and remove WORLD.ZEN from Mesh_Patch_davied.vdf, than give it another try.

Sorry if this might sound like a dumb question, but were you launching the EE version via GothicStarter?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    @ Air Mage: this is just for you - download it, extract it, move it to ../Data, start a new Gothic game. But before (let's not trust the time stamp...) make sure you remove any .vdf installed by other patches.

It combines EE version with Carnage_Graphics_patch, Gothic_BNM_V.1.01_byGaz and Gothic_I_3D-_2.0_21.11.2012. You can play it with DX11 mod.

You will only miss any changes made to WORLD.ZEN by either Big Nature Mod or 3D-Meshes v2.0 (I don't know which one was loaded in your previous setup...).

Edit: Probably no one would want to use it because it lacks the "lush" vegetation in G2-Style...
    Geändert von catalinux (29.08.2016 um 16:43 Uhr) Grund: a few words about Vegetation

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76 Zitieren
    Ranger

Air Mage ist offline
    You used the regular patch version - EN_G1_UnPatch.vdf or EN_G1_UnPatch.mod?
    I used EN_G1_UnPatch.vdf

Sorry if this might sound like a dumb question, but were you launching the EE version via GothicStarter?
    I believe I was. I think I launched GothicStarter and selected the EE mod version below the regular version. It was completely understandable that doing so negated features from the other mods, which is why I chose the simpler, non-mod version.

this is just for you
    Thank you very much! I'm in the middle of my current game but will use this for my next play.

You will only miss any changes made to WORLD.ZEN by either Big Nature Mod or 3D-Meshes v2.0 (I don't know which one was loaded in your previous setup...).
    I'm guessing it's BNM. It's been a LONG time since I modded Gothic and don't remember anything about it. Either BNM is active since the world is full of trees and plants, or the two mods alter different things and don't conflict. The mod selection was suggested by another user:

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...2#post24268702

Edit: Probably no one would want to use it because it lacks the "lush" vegetation in G2-Style...
    It lacks lush vegetation? What do you mean? I very much like lush vegetation. Does your mod add more than BNM?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    It lacks lush vegetation? What do you mean? I very much like lush vegetation. Does your mod add more than BNM?
    No, in my mod there is no new vegetation in G2-style (plants, trees, pine trees, and so on).

But... this might change. I've recently started to work at an add-on like expansion to the EE version - basically, it's the level-mesh from Diccuric, Diccuric.zen, with no other Diccuric stuff, but a new story, new npcs. I never liked the trees and plants added by Diccuric, but working at this I started to like the trees and plants from G2. So... yes, I might add some to G1, in EE version.

This looks like a good location for a camp, doesn't it?
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=cee1eb51c1e3a36cb8afec1b5ba17f18&attachmentid=44776&d=1473020483&thumb=1]

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78 Zitieren
    Ranger

Air Mage ist offline
    This looks like a good location for a camp, doesn't it?
    Ooh, very central american, I like! Maybe add some vines?
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken gothicvines.jpg  

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Maybe add some vines?
    Consider it done!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80 Zitieren

Seite 4 von 17 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »