Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 17 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 324
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Of course, the translation of the mod should come before the beta testing, and afaik, they didn't even get to that point.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Then the hope should rest for a while
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Of course, the translation of the mod should come before the beta testing, and afaik, they didn't even get to that point.
    We don't make a translation by ourselves, this you should know.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64

C-Hawk ist offline
    Then the hope will have to wait until the work is done and we fans translated everything...
    Geändert von C-Hawk (12.11.2011 um 20:11 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    We don't make a translation by ourselves, this you should know.
    Indeed I know. What I meant was that I don't have any knowledge of the translation project having begun.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Ritter Avatar von GaHero

GaHero ist offline
    Once again Christmas is coming. And once again we want to give you a present to this event.
    After all the positive reactions to last years special, we decided to compose another Advent calendar that will present you a screenshot, a little story, a gobbet from the Mod or another impression of the CSP every day from 1. December until Christmas Eve. By doing so, we hope to sweeten the waiting time until Christmas and the release of our Mod for you.
    To prevent disappointment on Christmas Eve, we want to clarify one thing in advance: although we are making good progress, there still is a lot to be done. You wont find a download-link for the CSP behind the last door. Neither should you hope for a demo. We prepared 24 little goodies, and who expects an especially big one for the end, can only be let down.
    Like last year we announce the calendar now to prevent you from getting jumped and maybe even missing the first door. But unlike in 2010, we are going to present our first screenshot today as a foretaste to the coming days. It is a picture of our pirate captain (whose name we are going to keep secret). We're sure some of you will remember him as we already introduced him behind door 20 of last years calendar. Back then, this NPC was criticized a lot, especially his face, which was felt too soft for a pirate. We took that critique to heart and reworked the dear guy (please bear in mind that we can't create new face-meshes, but just texturize given ones - we are limited in our possibilities). Of course, we don't want to deprive you of the result.

[Bild: snap__26.11.2011_0005-300x197.jpg]

Having said this we wish you a contemplative Christmas season and hope you will enjoy our Advent calendar.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline
    Excellent, I am looking forward to it!

(news added on frontpage)
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Nice change! Can't wait for everything to be revealed

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    Nice pic . Keep them coming

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70

C-Hawk ist offline
    When I read your post I thought they would release the Mod, until you said:
    ''To prevent disappointment on Christmas Eve, ...''

I didnt expect it and I wouldnt want you to rush it, we w8ed long, and we will have to wait a little bit longer if we want true quality.

I don't know how the guy looked before, but I do like how he turned out; He looks a bit dangerous - to bad you can't change the meshes.
    PS: Can you add a scar and a eye-patch?? Are these things, texture-related, or is that also mesh?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk
    PS: Can you add a scar and a eye-patch?? Are these things, texture-related, or is that also mesh?
    You are right, making a non-deep scar on the face requires head textures changing. But making the realistic eye-patch (like you can see on the Greg's face) requires head mesh changing.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    But making the realistic eye-patch (like you can see on the Greg's face) requires head mesh changing.
    But would it not be sufficient to create a special 'helmet' mesh for this character and put the eyepatch in the 'helmet'? They can insert static meshes into G3 after all. And they can probably extract animated meshes from G3 to line up the eyepatch correctly.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ Nisarg:
    It's may be possible, but I think that the "Helmet" slot is occupied already by the captain's hat. May be CST can implement eye-patch on the unused "Hair" slot.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    I meant, make a special helmet for the captain with the patch AND the hat.

But say, is there really an unused 'hair' slot? This is the first I have heard of it. I thought there were only 3 slots - body, head and helmet in addition to the weapons and shield.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ Nisarg:
    Yes, the head in Gothic 3 have 3 additional slots: "Helmet", "Hair" and "Beard". Usually 2 last slots stay unused.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    We could add an eye-patch. But we won't, so there isn't much sense in discussing it. Maybe instead you should discuss if you really need that much cliché in the game

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Maybe not for the captain or even any pirate, but you could give a few old soldiers an eyepatch. Makes the world look a bit grittier, IMO.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Yesterday you could already see Ardea will be filled with a lot more life than in the original version. We agreed early that we couldn’t leave the village in it’s present state. The only NPC with an own name in the whole village is Hamlar, and he turns pretty quiet after the first few minutes, too. We completely changed that. Ardea is now an alive village full of new characters which will still be important in later chapters. The chance to virtually reinvent the village was used to fight the notorious lack of women in Gothic 3.
    The following video is supposed to give you a little insight on Ardea and the “Black Corsair”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=iVxU8OW5Jfc
    Well, it all looks good awesome, except for the... hippie skirt at the end.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    [Bild: Nomadinnenkleid.jpg]

The nomad dress looks rather ridiculous. Dress would have to be made from something very stiff to look like that.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80

C-Hawk ist offline
    It looks like Jackal skin!

Seite 4 von 17 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »