Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Flatcher Goth

Flatcher Goth ist offline

Gothic 2 Alternative

Hey. I'll just post my thoughts here. In now moment Gothic sequel turn out there where him and was destined to be, despite on to likes it who or not. All we know that 3 versions project revision gothic sequel are actively developed by representatives of 3 communities: German, Polish and Russian. Yes, I think that all 3 projects will be wonderful and interesting in their own way. Anyway, some people, including me, decided to look in a slightly different direction and thought behold about this - what if try cross gothic sequel and Gothic 2 alpha into one and make a hybrid? Try do what was originally planned for Gothic 2 alpha. In one preview, I read that the fall of the barrier and the explosions accompanying this event led to the formation of a portal to the dimension of demons through which allowed daemons creatures and 5 dragons penetrated in valley of mines. According to idea - hero had to find a mysterious artifact with which he could close these same portals from daemon world to valley of mines. In the end, it would be possible to arrange the battle with Undead Dragon, but in another place, not in Irdorath, and, for example, in swamp temple.
    I really find the idea of combining Gothic 2 alpha and Gothic sequel very promising and interesting for a project that wants to gain international appreciation and fame. What do you think about it? maybe you have some interesting information and thoughts about this, I would love to listen to them.
    Geändert von Flatcher Goth (06.08.2019 um 23:05 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Falugify
    Gast

Geändert von Falugify (28.07.2021 um 18:28 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von Falugify Beitrag anzeigen
    thanks, but I know. I mean Gothic 2 alpha as a basis in which to add ideas and content of the Gothic Sequel. (This is a more promising option)
    I just leave here links to the preview and something similar:
    https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/gothic_2,1338634.html
    others preview: https://www.worldofgothic.de/gothic2/links_cat2_2.htm

This mod is close enough to the idea, but I'm not sure that the storyline in it will be changed and in General that this mod will be finished:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1528748..

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Oh. funny. I did not know this preview. So we finally know what the Stone of Wisdom inside the G2 Assets was made for.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh. funny. I did not know this preview. So we finally know what the Stone of Wisdom inside the G2 Assets was made for.
    No one has yet been able to solve this mystery? The stone of knowledge lay on a table in the old tower of Xardas on a special Freepoint. Next to one bookshelf was a mobsis object SDW...
    Item was designed for Chapter 2, you think that it was with the help this item hero could close portals to the world demons? But what about Mobsis Object?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Flatcher Goth Beitrag anzeigen
    No one has yet been able to solve this mystery? The stone of knowledge lay on a table in the old tower of Xardas on a special Freepoint. Next to one bookshelf was a mobsis object SDW...
    Item was designed for Chapter 2, you think that it was with the help this item hero could close portals to the world demons? But what about Mobsis Object?
    The mystery is not solved, as far as I know. But according to the preview you posted, a connection seems possible: "Zauberer Xardas schickt Sie los, um einen magischen Stein zu suchen, der das Tor wieder schließt." According to this, there was supposed to be one portal, similar to what was supposed to happen (or at least it was indicated) in the Sequel.

Ya, we still do not know what was supposed to happen. The object (or the mobsi) could be there for test purposes. Or the stone was planned in a later stage of development as a less important object than earlier, before they deleted it completely. But at least it is a possibility.

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    SumpfkrautOnline Avatar von Orange

Orange ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    The mystery is not solved, as far as I know. But according to the preview you posted, a connection seems possible: "Zauberer Xardas schickt Sie los, um einen magischen Stein zu suchen, der das Tor wieder schließt." According to this, there was supposed to be one portal, similar to what was supposed to happen (or at least it was indicated) in the Sequel.

Ya, we still do not know what was supposed to happen. The object (or the mobsi) could be there for test purposes. Or the stone was planned in a later stage of development as a less important object than earlier, before they deleted it completely. But at least it is a possibility.
    Ich erinnere mich daran, dass du vor Nyx über die frühe Gothic 2 Version recherchiert hast. Da dir die Verwendung des Steins bisher scheinbar nicht bekannt war, wie war deines Wissens nach die Geschichte gedacht? Einen entsprechenden Reiter gibt es bedauerlicherweise auf Phoenix Talews nicht.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Orange Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich erinnere mich daran, dass du vor Nyx über die frühe Gothic 2 Version recherchiert hast. Da dir die Verwendung des Steins bisher scheinbar nicht bekannt war, wie war deines Wissens nach die Geschichte gedacht? Einen entsprechenden Reiter gibt es bedauerlicherweise auf Phoenix Talews nicht.
    Dazu hatte ich nichts. Der Stein war (noch) nicht in die Story eingebunden, weil ich keine Idee hatte und wenn ich ihn eingebaut hätte wäre das reine Spekulation gewesen. Die Geschichte wäre im Großen und Ganzen dieselbe gewesen. Damals wollte ich ja Aspekte der Gothic 2 Alpha wieder aufnehmen, aber das ist ja nicht viel und das Material ist ja alles noch da, Texturen und so hauptsächlich. Zu ner groß anderen Story wusste ich nichts und denke auch nicht, dass da groß was vorhanden ist. Ich wollte das ja von mir aus machen, dass nicht direkt die ganze Drachenstory gespoilert wird und dass alles etwas mehr im Stil von Gothic 1 ist (Gothic 1 Texturen) und so. Geplant war das alles aber nicht.