Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline

Gothic III Bug Help Needed

I've played III a bunch of times but this is a new one and it has me stuck. I have all five keys for the temple near Sataras but when I approach the door, the dead within are triggered into combat so the door will not open ("not during combat"). Tried most of the tricks (reboot, run as admin, etc) but to no avail. Thought I might have a solution, clip thru the door and rekill the close by dead, then clip back and open the door. However, I have not been able to find a cheat or Marvin code to do this. Does one exist? If so, can someone tell me how? Is there another way around this? It is a game killer - one needs those artifacts and the experience from completing the mission.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    §welcome to the forum, lordhoff!

NH can't interact with the objects during combat - it's a CP v1.75 feature. For example, I can't plunder a chest near the Reddock back entrance because a mine crawler heard me and tried to attack me. But I can do it when I went to the chest in a sneak mode. I recommend you to go to the Al Shedim temple entrance in a sneak mode too.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    i had the same problem but eventually managed to somehow open the gate by sprinting and interacting with it before the combat was triggered (as far as i remember)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    idk, but can't he use the mighty 'K' cheat? (it teleports u forward(like 2 metres), no matter what obstacle is in front of u)
    edit: picked this from the cheat section for G3:
    LEFT CTRL+K : Beam Player Forward - if u kill some skels and zombs and mummies inside, then when the first fight is over, u could open the door and proceed as usual.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    I was looking for something that said "clip" so missed the "k" thing. I'll try the sneaky approach first, though.

OK, dimus; sneaking worked! Thanks!
    Geändert von lordhoff (28.12.2012 um 22:33 Uhr)