Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 27 von 31 « Erste ... 1620232425262728293031 Letzte »
Ergebnis 521 bis 540 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #521
    Ritter Avatar von TrudleR

TrudleR ist offline
    Is anyone else experiencing a "flickering" of blue stuff? When I am in Khorinis and especially at the watermages place in Jharkendar (looking at the teleporter stones) I get huge graphical issues. I guess there are some elements that the game somehow has problems displaying, causing almost the whole picture to flicker and getting "blue".

2. Beiträge anzeigen #522
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TrudleR Beitrag anzeigen
    Is anyone else experiencing a "flickering" of blue stuff? When I am in Khorinis and especially at the watermages place in Jharkendar (looking at the teleporter stones) I get huge graphical issues. I guess there are some elements that the game somehow has problems displaying, causing almost the whole picture to flicker and getting "blue".
    I don't have any graphical problems like that. The only thing I have is disappearing sheep and other things because I use the D3D11 renderer.
    Are you using the D3D11 Renderer? If so, what version?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #523
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Could we just get some sort of update before this mod dies? I mean. Release the bugfixes at least and then do or dont continue on all the other features. Its so sad if this mod dies at this stage still with bugs, some pretty major ones too.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #524
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Could we just get some sort of update before this mod dies? I mean. Release the bugfixes at least and then do or dont continue on all the other features. Its so sad if this mod dies at this stage still with bugs, some pretty major ones too.
    Seems like the authors haven't been online for months (1 month and 6 months respectively). I think the mod is partially dead, maybe some programmer who is willing to give up he free time could resume it.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #525

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    I think people are underestimating the scale of this mod and the amount work required for each new version. It's not just a translation anymore, it's kind of gone in it's own direction a bit. Personally I wouldn't call a mod 'dead' until it's been left for more than a year. These things take time.
    With regards to bugs, I've been able to complete the game twice on this version now without using cheats or exploits (not saying it was easy but it is possible). I don't remember any game breaking bugs besides a weird one I had where my shield disappeared and I had to reload an earlier save.
    Can you list the game breaking bugs you had if you haven't already? We might be able to help you.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #526
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    I think people are underestimating the scale of this mod and the amount work required for each new version. It's not just a translation anymore, it's kind of gone in it's own direction a bit. Personally I wouldn't call a mod 'dead' until it's been left for more than a year. These things take time.
    With regards to bugs, I've been able to complete the game twice on this version now without using cheats or exploits (not saying it was easy but it is possible). I don't remember any game breaking bugs besides a weird one I had where my shield disappeared and I had to reload an earlier save.
    Can you list the game breaking bugs you had if you haven't already? We might be able to help you.
    That's not what he was referring to. The author stated that the version is pretty much done, they were/are just waiting for the free aim to be implemented, which has been months ago. Nobody is making reproaches or whatever, it would be just a waste if this fantastic version wouldn't get its "final" version.

As for bugs, I didn't encounter that many, besides the shield one and the typical G2 bugs. None were gamebreaking however (even though I hate the regeneration, which I consider buggy)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #527
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    Is there any way to test out new items in this mod by using cheats?

I remember spawning some item guy (I think it was itemhoshi) some months ago when I last played who had all the new items, but now it doesn't work.

Might have been something else.

I like testing out stuff before I get into the game, so any help is appreciated.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #528
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lintonsd Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there any way to test out new items in this mod by using cheats?

I remember spawning some item guy (I think it was itemhoshi) some months ago when I last played who had all the new items, but now it doesn't work.

Might have been something else.

I like testing out stuff before I get into the game, so any help is appreciated.
    Doesn't Rockfeller have all the itens in the game, and consequentially the mod?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #529
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AntonioBarbarian Beitrag anzeigen
    Doesn't Rockfeller have all the itens in the game, and consequentially the mod?
    PC_Rockefeller? No.

The thing is, I just checked and I still have L'Hiver installed on my old PC in which I have a save where my character has some of the new swords and armors that were inserted by cheats, but now I can't for the life of me figure out how I did it.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #530
    Ritter Avatar von TrudleR

TrudleR ist offline
    I don't have any graphical problems like that. The only thing I have is disappearing sheep and other things because I use the D3D11 renderer.
    Are you using the D3D11 Renderer? If so, what version?
    No, only the system pack.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #531
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    Also, is there anything that can be done about FPS drops in the DirectX11 version when using anything having magical special effects?

Fire balls, lightning, even the Claw of Beliar special attack all cause the FPS to drop to around 10-20.

Specifically, I am interested if there is any way to play with the Claw of Beliar without the FPS drops, whether it means changing graphic options or editing out the special attack that causes the FPS drop somehow.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #532

SuperQuail ist offline
    Also, is there anything that can be done about FPS drops in the DirectX11 version when using anything having magical special effects?

Fire balls, lightning, even the Claw of Beliar special attack all cause the FPS to drop to around 10-20.

Specifically, I am interested if there is any way to play with the Claw of Beliar without the FPS drops, whether it means changing graphic options or editing out the special attack that causes the FPS drop somehow.
    It seems like your system is struggling with the particle effects. Does the same thing happen when it rains? What are your system specs and what operating system are you using?

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #533
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Hi all,
    Mod Update:: v1.1u
    Link:: https://yadi.sk/d/vJlI-vEc3UvafR

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

14. Beiträge anzeigen #534
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    It seems like your system is struggling with the particle effects. Does the same thing happen when it rains? What are your system specs and what operating system are you using?
    No, not in rain. The same FPS drops happen when I am near any light source, like the city lamps during the night, camp fires, or if I use a torch.

My system: Win7, Ryzen 3 1200, 8gb RAM, Radeon RX 560, SSD disk

15. Beiträge anzeigen #535
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi all,
    Mod Update:: v1.1u
    Link:: https://yadi.sk/d/vJlI-vEc3UvafR
    MfG MaGoth,
    MaGoth, is there a list of the newest changes anywhere in the forum there? cannot find any
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

16. Beiträge anzeigen #536

SuperQuail ist offline
    No, not in rain. The same FPS drops happen when I am near any light source, like the city lamps during the night, camp fires, or if I use a torch.

My system: Win7, Ryzen 3 1200, 8gb RAM, Radeon RX 560, SSD disk
    Can you try reducing your shadow and VFX view distance in the DX11 menu?

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #537
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    MaGoth, is there a list of the newest changes anywhere in the forum there? cannot find any
    No.

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

18. Beiträge anzeigen #538
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    Can you try reducing your shadow and VFX view distance in the DX11 menu?
    How do I open the menu?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #539

SuperQuail ist offline
    How do I open the menu?
    You push F11 to bring up the menu with the quality and distance sliders. Have a play around with that and see.

Can I ask, is the link MaGoth posted just for the Russian version?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #540
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    You push F11 to bring up the menu with the quality and distance sliders. Have a play around with that and see.
    Thank you, I've found the culprit - dynamic shadows are causing the FPS drops in the situations I described. I just disabled them, the game looks basically the same anyways.

Anybody has any idea how to spawn the item guy for this mod?

I know I managed to spawn him myself some 6 months ago, but I forgot how... I still have an old save where my character possesses some of the items, so I know it's possible:

https://i.imgur.com/wcttU83.png

Seite 27 von 31 « Erste ... 1620232425262728293031 Letzte »