Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

batman78 ist offline

Thieves guild? Help!

i finished g2, i started over cuz im playing g2 notr

my problem is i want to train pickpocket but alas..

heres the story..

i joined the militia,

when jora got his purse stolen, and when i caught regnarok (or w/e the name of the thief is), i didn't turn him in to the militia

so the other thief that was supposed to deal with me in the alley doesnt appear anymore since i didnt turn down the other thief to justice, so this means no salty key..

the nagul guy at red lantern won't mention anything about 'special work' or who are his superiors cuz im in the militia, no matter if i'm wearing civilian clothes. he wont say anything.

so, no salty key, no entrance to thieves guild now, no pick pocket anymore???

another strange fact is that lord andre nor any of the militia or paladins mention anything about the thieves guild, or a bounty on the thieves... there's no talk with them about any thief..

anyone got any ideas? thanks

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    Go and complete the Fishmonger quest. And speak to Kardif about special work to be had, he should refer you Nagur (at which point Nagur will actually talk to you).
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3
    veni, vidi, iuvi  Avatar von Thorwyn

Thorwyn ist offline
    @batman78: You can still bring Halvor into prison. For this you need a letter from the bandits' cave near Akil's farm. After you betrayed Halvor to Andre and talked to Kardif, Attila (the guy with the key) will appear to kill you.

Btw: You can also learn pickpocketing in the addonworld.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Warrior Avatar von bergo

bergo ist offline
    If you betray a member of thief then Atila will wait you. Kill him and take his salty key. But the guy is very tough.

Another teacher is the pirate Bill.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Apprentice

batman78 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Thorwyn Beitrag anzeigen
    @batman78: You can still bring Halvor into prison. For this you need a letter from the bandits' cave near Akil's farm. After you betrayed Halvor to Andre and talked to Kardif, Attila (the guy with the key) will appear to kill you.

Btw: You can also learn pickpocketing in the addonworld.

i had forgot about that, that did it..i turned him in to the militia, and atilla showed up

thx

about nagur, yeah kardiff sent me to nagur for special work but nagur wouldnt talk about anything, no matter what :P

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Apprentice Avatar von LAZANJA II Hunter

LAZANJA II Hunter ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von bergo Beitrag anzeigen
    If you betray a member of thief then Atila will wait you. Kill him and take his salty key. But the guy is very tough.
    baaah Its easy to kill that loser. I can barely remember when he killed me last time.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    First time I jumped on the roof and killed Atilla with the crossbow - I was so weak that even Moe could beat me

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Warrior Avatar von bergo

bergo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    First time I jumped on the roof and killed Atilla with the crossbow - I was so weak that even Moe could beat me
    And my firs try was the same. But Atilla climb up too and killed me.