Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline

G2 Ret AB 2.0 - Remove Daily mining limit and I'll offer you £5 voucher of your choosing

Good morning, afternoon or evening!

I am a little bit annoyed by the daily mining limit and I am curious if anyone could find the file where I can change this setting.
    As an incentive and a form to thank you, I'll offer a £5 Amazon or Steam voucher/credit, whatever you prefer, to the person who gives me a working solution to my query.

Thank you!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Just use Marvin and cheat your ore, no reason to be annoyed

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Just use Marvin and cheat your ore, no reason to be annoyed
    I do not know how can I activate Marvin on AB 2.0 and I have been reading people warned against activating Marvin because it may break your game. If that rumour is false, you can tell me how to activate Marvin and nobody else can tell me the name of that file where I can change that setting, by tonight, I will count this answer as the eligible and final one. Thank you very much!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    There is always a risk that marivn could break your game, but it´s rather unlikley if you don´t use certain commands, that normal user wouldn´t use, or if you don´t insert quest items or go to Areas you don´t allow to go.

For Activation.

1. Hit your "Pause/break" button, it´s right on your keybroad next to the print or roll button.
    Hit this button untill your game swtich to the break Modus, you will recgonise that if you are seeing on the right Corner of the upper part of your Screen.
    Than typ "Marvin" and hit your ESC button.
    After that you can use Marvin normal with the f2 button.
    After you have finished your codes, again enter the break Modus, type "42" and again hit ESC button.
    After that you can normally save your game.

For your wish to Change the Limit, there is no specific code and you would have to changes the scripts, that´s impossible without the scripts.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Neuling

minecraftkoxik2008 ist offline
    you could also use Cheat Engine, which I personally do in terms of cheating iron ore
    you wont get problems with your game that happen after using marvin and there might be plenty of them (its fixable of course, no need to risk it though)

launch Returning 2.0 and load your save,
    launch Cheat Engine,
    choose a Gothic2.exe process (colorful box with small pc, theres nothing else to click pretty much yet),
    then in the "Value:" box insert your exact amount of iron ore,
    alt-tab back to Gothic,
    put some amount of ore into some kind of container (just put 1 iron ore piece in the chest),
    alt-tab back to Cheat Engine,
    in the "Value:" box put your new amount of iron ore and click Next Scan button (pressing Enter should work same way),
    do this exact same thing until you got 1 address on the list (left side of CE),
    rightclick on it (CTRL+E) and swap the number of your current iron ore amount to what you want it to be

doesnt sound complicated because it really isnt

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    There is always a risk that marivn could break your game, but it´s rather unlikley if you don´t use certain commands, that normal user wouldn´t use, or if you don´t insert quest items or go to Areas you don´t allow to go.

For Activation.

1. Hit your "Pause/break" button, it´s right on your keybroad next to the print or roll button.
    Hit this button untill your game swtich to the break Modus, you will recgonise that if you are seeing on the right Corner of the upper part of your Screen.
    Than typ "Marvin" and hit your ESC button.
    After that you can use Marvin normal with the f2 button.
    After you have finished your codes, again enter the break Modus, type "42" and again hit ESC button.
    After that you can normally save your game.
    For your wish to Change the Limit, there is no specific code and you would have to changes the scripts, that´s impossible without the scripts.

Haha! I wish I could stop at just adding Ore... If I activate Marvin, I have a feeling that a few stats will go up as well... A few hundred rhetoric, maybe a little acrobatics skill learned with my magician
    I have issues with spending carelessly when I don't have a code, if I have a code all the NPCs will be empty in the first 5 minutes

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    Then don´t use codes but also don´t ask for eliminating things like ore limits, it´s the same thing like a code