Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 108
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #41 Zitieren
    Retro Micky Avatar von Blue Force

Blue Force ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice tool!

It works with no issues in Linux\WINE.

p.s. It wasn't possible to climb ladders with F1... so I had to use the old combination.
    Thanks!
    Climbing Ladders fails because up-Key has to be pressed longer time and not only once like in normal Gothic-Actions

But you can try the latest test version where ladder climbing up and down is possible:
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...lickAction.zip

With F7 you can climb up
    The Scroll Lock LED on keyboard indicates that you are now in "Ladder-Mode"
    If you are on top of the ladder you must press same key again to leave "Ladder Mode" and the Scroll Lock LED turns off.

And the same for climbing down with F8.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Blue Force Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks!
    Climbing Ladders fails because up-Key has to be pressed longer time and not only once like in normal Gothic-Actions

But you can try the latest test version where ladder climbing up and down is possible:
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...lickAction.zip

With F7 you can climb up
    The Scroll Lock LED on keyboard indicates that you are now in "Ladder-Mode"
    If you are on top of the ladder you must press same key again to leave "Ladder Mode" and the Scroll Lock LED turns off.

And the same for climbing down with F8.
    Nice! I'm going to try it right now.

EDIT: So, I try it and it works great. There are a few problems with the ladders when I'm going down (since I need to press the button to stop climbing), but expect that there are no bugs (from the quick test which I do). Also, when I press the button for the ladder (up or down) and I'm not close to the ladder it causes problems. For example, it freezes the hero and even it turns the game to the windowed mode.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Before it doesn't work because I forgot that I need to give admin rights to the application which should already have, but Win7 unfortunately isn't WinXp and I need to set Admin rights to every single application which I used years on WinXp
    Geändert von Marek33 (06.03.2017 um 20:38 Uhr)

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #43 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dunkler Fürst Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry, war mein Fehler. F5 rennen und F6 laufen.
    Danke, dann passt alles

Über schreibrechte kam bei mir nie was. Dafür die Meldung.

Dann kann man auf "Weitere Informationen" klicken und es gibt zwei Optionen.

Trotzdem ausführen und nicht ausführen

Ich benutze Windows 10.
    Zitat Zitat von Dada Beitrag anzeigen
    Die Meldung ist relativ normal. Windows (10) kennt die App nicht und blockt deswegen erstmal ab.
    Ja das ist normal. Dazu kommt daß das Programm auf Autohotkey basiert, was von übereifrigen Virenprogrammen manchmal als verdächtiger Keylogger eingestuft wird.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #44 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice! I'm going to try it right now.

EDIT: So, I try it and it works great. There are a few problems with the ladders when I'm going down (since I need to press the button to stop climbing), but expect that there are no bugs (from the quick test which I do). Also, when I press the button for the ladder (up or down) and I'm not close to the ladder it causes problems. For example, it freezes the hero and even it turns the game to the windowed mode.

Before it doesn't work because I forgot that I need to give admin rights to the application which should already have, but Win7 unfortunately isn't WinXp and I need to set Admin rights to every single application which I used years on WinXp
    With this version you can only walk up or down the whole ladder. You can not pause on the ladder or change direction up and down while climbing. Maybe later that will follow.

If you press one of the Ladder-Keys and ther is no ladder avaliable the hero seems to freeze. He is in ladder-mode but has no ladder. Watch the Scroll Lock LED to see if he is in Ladder-mode. If you press the same key again (F7 or F8) the hero will "unfreeze" and scroll lock light turns of. Then you can contineue playing.

If you want climb a ladder its not sufficient that you see the focus "ladder" on the screen. You have to go near the ladder. Its the same in the "real" game without this tool. Even if you can see the word "ladder" its possible that you are too far for climbing.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    With this version you can only walk up or down the whole ladder. You can not pause on the ladder or change direction up and down while climbing. Maybe later that will follow.

If you press one of the Ladder-Keys and ther is no ladder avaliable the hero seems to freeze. He is in ladder-mode but has no ladder. Watch the Scroll Lock LED to see if he is in Ladder-mode. If you press the same key again (F7 or F8) the hero will "unfreeze" and scroll lock light turns of. Then you can contineue playing.

If you want climb a ladder its not sufficient that you see the focus "ladder" on the screen. You have to go near the ladder. Its the same in the "real" game without this tool. Even if you can see the word "ladder" its possible that you are too far for climbing.
    I hope that you will manage to make it work. Even if its still possible to just press that button again (for up or down) and then the hero will stop climbing.

I know and it's very interesting to have that way to inform the player if the ladder mod is active or not.

That makes sense and thanks for the explanation!

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #46 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    I hope that you will manage to make it work. Even if its still possible to just press that button again (for up or down) and then the hero will stop climbing.
    !
    In the new version 1.6 you can stop climbing. Also you can change climbing-direction. To leave climbing mode you now have to double click the climbing key of the last direction you were climbing (F7 or F8). The Scroll Lock Led turns of and you are in normal game mode.

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #47 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    Eine neue Version 1.6 ist da!

Neu:
    automatisch Leitern klettern

Leitertasten:
    F7 Leitern hochklettern
    F8 Leitern runterklettern

Sobald der Held Leitern klettert befindet er sich im "Leiter-Modus".
    Dies wird angezeigt durch Leuchten der Scroll-Lock LED (Rollen)
    auf der Tastatur.

Er läuft die Leiter alleine hoch oder runter. Ist er angekommen
    muss der Leiter-Modus mit Doppelklick auf die entsprechende
    Leitertaste F7 oder F8 wieder verlassen werden.
    Die Scroll-Lock LED geht dann wieder aus.
    Danach kann er wieder normal gesteuert werden.

Steuerung während dem Klettern:
    - Einmaliger Druck auf die Leitertaste hält ihn an
    - Nochmaliges Druck lässt ihn weiterklettern
    - Einmaliger Druck auf die gegenteilige Leitertaste
    ändert die Kletterrichtung
    - "Doppelklick" auf die Leitertaste beendet sofort den
    Leitermodus --> er springt von der Leiter ab

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline

Thumbs up Gothic One Click Action in Systempack

Tested and it works perfectly! The last step should be (which I hope will happen in the near future) is to integrate it into the systempack so it would be exactly like in the Gothic 2 so I would just install the new SP and it would be done. No need to open exe every time and it would be much simpler.

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #49 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    Tested and it works perfectly! The last step should be (which I hope will happen in the near future) is to integrate it into the systempack so it would be exactly like in the Gothic 2 so I would just install the new SP and it would be done. No need to open exe every time and it would be much simpler.
    Good to see its working!
    But it's not possible to integrate in the systempack because this tool works from outside to change keyboard mappings and behaviour. It has in fact nothing to do with Gothic-System, that means changing Gothic-Code or changing Gothic Files. So only way of integration is automatic start the tool when gothic starts.

To do this you can try Spine to select and start mods. Its a great new Modstarter and has english language support. You can select there Gothic One Click Action and Spine will manage installation and running.

Or just create a simple batch file with following content in Gothic/system:
    start GothicOneClickAction.exe
    start GothicStarter.exe

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Good to see its working!
    But it's not possible to integrate in the systempack because this tool works from outside to change keyboard mappings and behaviour. It has in fact nothing to do with Gothic-System, that means changing Gothic-Code or changing Gothic Files. So only way of integration is automatic start the tool when gothic starts.

To do this you can try Spine to select and start mods. Its a great new Modstarter and has english language support. You can select there Gothic One Click Action and Spine will manage installation and running.

Or just create a simple batch file with following content in Gothic/system:
    start GothicOneClickAction.exe
    start GothicStarter.exe
    I'm definitely not an expert in this thing, but since I have seen a lot of mods from Russia with things which I never seen in Gothic I was thinking it would be somehow possible to import it into the systempack. However, if it works with that command line its fine by me.

Spine is a very interesting tool, but I'm very careful about these things since I don't want to reinstall all my mods. It's not because I wouldn't trust the Spine, but because It has happened to me before with a mod launcher for another game. And I will definitely try the Spine one day.

Thanks! I will test it.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #51 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    Es gibt eine neue Version 1.7!

Gothic wird jetzt automatisch von GOCA gestartet im Gegensatz zu vorher wo man GOCA und dann Gothic einzeln starten musste.

Dazu sucht GOCA beim ersten Aufruf nach dem Gothic-Installationsverzeichnis.
    Wird es gefunden kann GOCA ab sofort Gothic starten, mit den aktivierten Sondertasten. Alternativ kann man den Pfad manuell in der Konfigurationsdatei angeben.

Falls ein installierter Modstarter erkannt wird, wird dieser gestartet.
    Ist er nicht installiert wird die normale Gothic.exe gestartet.

Hey Bonne
    Diese Version bitte nicht in Spine aufnehmen da sie selber Gothic aufruft und damit Spine wahrscheinlich zum Absturz bringen würde

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #52 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    . However, if it works with that command line its fine by me.
    There is a new version 1.7, where GOCA can automatically start Gothic, so you have only one click to start playing. On first start it trys to detect Gothic path, after that its ready to work.

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #53 Zitieren
    Clockwork Origins Avatar von Bonne6

Bonne6 ist offline
    Es gibt eine neue Version 1.7!

Gothic wird jetzt automatisch von GOCA gestartet im Gegensatz zu vorher wo man GOCA und dann Gothic einzeln starten musste.

Dazu sucht GOCA beim ersten Aufruf nach dem Gothic-Installationsverzeichnis.
    Wird es gefunden kann GOCA ab sofort Gothic starten, mit den aktivierten Sondertasten. Alternativ kann man den Pfad manuell in der Konfigurationsdatei angeben.

Falls ein installierter Modstarter erkannt wird, wird dieser gestartet.
    Ist er nicht installiert wird die normale Gothic.exe gestartet.

Hey Bonne
    Diese Version bitte nicht in Spine aufnehmen da sie selber Gothic aufruft und damit Spine wahrscheinlich zum Absturz bringen würde
    Okay. Falls du weitere Versionen machst, machst du dann zwei Versionen, also für Spine und für ohne Spine?

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #54 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bonne6 Beitrag anzeigen
    Okay. Falls du weitere Versionen machst, machst du dann zwei Versionen, also für Spine und für ohne Spine?
    Genau, so würde ich es machen. Wobei ich jetzt alles im Programm drin habe was ich wollte und eine neue Version erstmal nicht zu erwarten ist.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #55 Zitieren

Bonne6 ist offline
    Genau, so würde ich es machen. Wobei ich jetzt alles im Programm drin habe was ich wollte und eine neue Version erstmal nicht zu erwarten ist.
    Ach, das kommt doch immer unerwartet

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #56 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    Ach, das kommt doch immer unerwartet
    Wem sagst du das
    Es gibt eine neue Version 1.7.1 mit neuer Tastenbelegung die kompatibel zum Systempack ist. Die Erkennung ob Gothic beendet wird ist verbessert, und damit auch das Beenden von GOCA. Außerdem sind Meldungen bei der Installation und Kommentare in der Konfigurationsdatei jetzt auch auf englisch.

Hier ist die Spine kompatible Version:
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...v171_Spine.zip
    Von der Funktion genau wie die Normalversion, nur daß kein Gothic-Pfad gesucht wird und Gothic nicht automatisch gestartet wird.

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #57 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    There is a new version with new default keyboard settings which now is compatible to system pack what you recommended me in private message. F5 and F9 are avoided, because they are used as quicksave/quickload.

The new default layout:
    Code:
       F1 F2 F3 F4   F5 F6 F7 F8   F9 F10 F11 F12
       -- -- -- --      -- --         --- ---
         Actions       Autowalk       Ladders

The installer now shows english text too, also the comments in configuration file.
    Also there is an english description now.

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #58 Zitieren

Bonne6 ist offline
    Wem sagst du das
    Es gibt eine neue Version 1.7.1 mit neuer Tastenbelegung die kompatibel zum Systempack ist. Die Erkennung ob Gothic beendet wird ist verbessert, und damit auch das Beenden von GOCA. Außerdem sind Meldungen bei der Installation und Kommentare in der Konfigurationsdatei jetzt auch auf englisch.

Hier ist die Spine kompatible Version:
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...v171_Spine.zip
    Von der Funktion genau wie die Normalversion, nur daß kein Gothic-Pfad gesucht wird und Gothic nicht automatisch gestartet wird.
    Grad aktualisiert, danke. Mal 'ne Frage: Wenn GOCA Gothic selber startet, funktionieren Mods dann damit überhaupt noch?

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #59 Zitieren

Blue Force ist offline
    Grad aktualisiert, danke. Mal 'ne Frage: Wenn GOCA Gothic selber startet, funktionieren Mods dann damit überhaupt noch?
    Ja weil GOCA prüft ob der Modstarter (GothicStarter.exe) installiert ist. Wenn ja wird der gestartet.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    There is a new version with new default keyboard settings which now is compatible to system pack what you recommended me in private message. F5 and F9 are avoided, because they are used as quicksave/quickload.

The new default layout:
    Code:
       F1 F2 F3 F4   F5 F6 F7 F8   F9 F10 F11 F12
       -- -- -- --      -- --         --- ---
         Actions       Autowalk       Ladders

The installer now shows english text too, also the comments in configuration file.
    Also there is an english description now.
    Great work! It's much better to have it set like this since the system pack is a very useful tool and it's better to have it set automatically since I like to use the quick save.

Seite 3 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »