Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Tools for edit levels

1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hello,there are tools that i can use for create new map section,or edit the existing ones?

2. #2 Zitieren
    Keksmaster  Avatar von Lord Demon
    No, unfortunately there are no such tools.

3. #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Thank you for the answer;i have another question how can i add a custom skin to the game? im trying to use the n2tool to give to an armor a custom dds file but i dont know if im doing it in the right way,her what i have done:i put these two files female.n2 and head_me_amazone.n2 in the n2tool directory then i use the n2tool to do\Users\(my user)\Desktop\Modding Drakensang\n2tool>n2tool GET female.n2 head_me_amazone

Extracting entry 00085083-00085559 - as new file "head_me_amazone.itm"

MatEmissiveIntensity = 0.00000
    MatSpecularIntensity = 3.00000
    MatSpecularPower = 32.00000
    BumpScale = 0.00000

color-map = armor/helm_amazonenhelm_01_color.dds
    emissive-map = system/black.dds
    specular-map = armor/helm_amazonenhelm_01_spec.dds
    bump-map = armor/helm_amazonenhelm_01_bump.dds

C:\Users\(my user)\Desktop\Modding Drakensang\n2tool>n2tool GET female.n2 head_me_amazone -n:head_golden -tc:helm_golden_amazonenhelm_01_color.dds

==> changing header-name to "head_golden".

BumpScale = 0.00000

==> color-map => helm_golden_amazonenhelm_01_color.dds

C:\Users\(my user)\Desktop\Modding Drakensang\n2tool>n2tool ADD female.n2 head_me_amazone.itm

Linking files...

C:\Users\(my user)\Desktop\Modding Drakensang\n2tool>n2tool GET female.n2 head_me_amazone head_me_amazone.itm -n:head_golden -tc:helm_golden_amazonenhelm_01_color.dds

==> changing header-name to "head_golden".

BumpScale = 0.00000

==> color-map => helm_golden_amazonenhelm_01_color.dds

C:\Users\(my user)\Desktop\Modding Drakensang\n2tool>n2tool ADD female.n2 head_me_amazone.itm

Linking files...

C:\Users\(my user)\Desktop\Modding Drakensang\n2tool>

It is ok?and i can put it into the game?

4. #4 Zitieren
    Sorry, I don't know. I tried the n2tool once and that was more than ten years ago. Just give it a try and see if it works.

5. #5 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    I have other questions,(1)is it possible to change the first spawn position when you start a new game?For now i can only change the transform position id in avestrue but if i use other levels and i change the level and the transform it give me this error GetEntityByAttrs failed (liveOnly=no)attr: _Level=location01 attr:Name=CharwizzardEntry. (2)For create the eye of the goddess have you used the nebula engine or only db browser?(3)There are other way to put the skin in game if you remeber?

6. #6 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von FakeLegacy Beitrag anzeigen
    I have other questions,(1)is it possible to change the first spawn position when you start a new game?For now i can only change the transform position id in avestrue but if i use other levels and i change the level and the transform it give me this error GetEntityByAttrs failed (liveOnly=no)attr: _Level=location01 attr:Name=CharwizzardEntry.
    To do so you have to make several changes. First got to table _Instance_Levels. There's a column called StartLevel. Change the value 1 for location01 (Avestrue) to 0. Then choose the new level and change the value 0 to 1. After that go to table _Instance_Entry. Find the entry with the name CharwizzardEntry. Change the transform and the level according to your wishes.

I(2)For create the eye of the goddess have you used the nebula engine or only db browser?
    We only used a db browser to create the mod.

I(3)There are other way to put the skin in game if you remeber?
    Yes, there is. Take a look at this thread.

7. #7 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Thank you,thanks a lot! you are the number one!,last question how can i change maps whit db browser) ex.i want to add a new location on the map,or add a location in a level (like a dungeon).

8. #8 Zitieren
    I suppose you have already unpacked the *.npk files? If so navigate to texures\map. In this folder you'll find all maps of teh game. They are all in the .dds format so you'll need an image editor which can import and export dds files. I use gimp and the gimp dds plugin for this purpose.