Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Ingame Graffities

1. #1 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor
    While I was playing the game in a friend's house I noticed an ancient greek graffiti - easteregg onto a Mycenaean building wall.

Here's the picture:

[Bild: deathtojason.JPG]

As you can see, above the head, there's something written. Well it's modern Greek: "Θανατος σε Jason" which means "Death to Jason" (Jason is written in English ingame too - don't know why ) . Apparently some Mycenaean seem to be very angry with Jason !

Anyway, I assume there might be more "graffities" ingame, so in case you find anyone, post it here and let me translate it for you.
    Lazor ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Ickle
    yeah, i noticed that one too...didn't exactly know the translation, but got the message

i don't think there are any other graffiti like that one...at least, i didn't notice any...
    Ickle ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Mantikor
    i unterstand
    i now the answer of your question Lazor.
    The Mycenaen people dont like Jason because they think that Alcemene ´s death was Jasons mess. I think that graffiti was made to make Jason scared. So i would say that this painting is no graffiti but rather a message to Jason
    Hoch lebe Bio Ware
    Mantikor ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    @mantikor:

but why would they know that jason was going to come here again and visit the market place? i think it was planned as a graffiti, like someone spraying "xx is stupid" on the walls...an expression of dislike

ähm, ich hätt eigentlich auf deutsch schreiben können, aber egal *g*
    Ickle ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Ickle Beitrag anzeigen
    @mantikor:

but why would they know that jason was going to come here again and visit the market place? i think it was planned as a graffiti, like someone spraying "xx is stupid" on the walls...an expression of dislike

ähm, ich hätt eigentlich auf deutsch schreiben können, aber egal *g*
    englisch ist dramatischer

sure they dont know that Jason will come but they make this graffiti to scare Jason if he really come, but i think that the King Lykomedes know that Jason will come. i think that everyone who knows Jason also knows that Jason is no chicken (Feigling).
    Hoch lebe Bio Ware
    Mantikor ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Dank Rafft
    Gast
    Unterhaltet euch doch bitte auf Deutsch, damit jeder eure Unterhaltung verstehen kann.

7. #7 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Mantikor Beitrag anzeigen
    englisch ist dramatischer

sure they dont know that Jason will come but they make this graffiti to scare Jason if he really come, but i think that the King Lykomedes know that Jason will come. i think that everyone who knows Jason also knows that Jason is no chicken (Feigling).
    but when they want to scare jason IF he comes, why not better place it somewhere he would quite possibly see it? maybe beneath an arc he'D have to walk through, or somewhere quite clearly visible in the harbour area? i do think that a painting in some backyard of a (said, lower part of the) market is not the really best place for such kind of warning
    it's a graffiti!

@orca:

ooooch...is aber grad so schön! :-)
    und er da ganz oben hat angefangen! *g*
    Ickle ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von t8ker
    und er da ganz oben hat angefangen! *g*
    Da er aus Griechenland kommt bzw. dort wohnt und Englisch meines Wissenes nach besser beherrscht.

Ich könnt eure Beiträge auf Englisch und dann nocheinmal auf Deutsch verfassen.

I like to play RotA

-----------------

Ich spiele gerne RotA
    t8ker ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    au, da hat mich doch grad was gebissen!

...war das vielleicht dein sarkasmus?
    Ickle ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    hab da noch was gefunden...

[Bild: jasongraffiti.jpg]

dieser hier besser sichtbar als der letzte, weil nicht in einem hinterhof, sondern direkt neben der straße
    Ickle ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    hab da noch was gefunden...

[Bild: jasongraffiti.jpg]

dieser hier besser sichtbar als der letzte, weil nicht in einem hinterhof, sondern direkt neben der straße
    Komisch ich hab noch keines der beiden gefunden. Ich sollte mal die Augen aufmachen vielleicht finde ich sie dann.
    Hoch lebe Bio Ware
    Mantikor ist offline