Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Honkajoki ist offline

Hello, fellow gothic gamers!

As you see, I'm new on forums but first time I started to play Gothic about 3 years ago. I tried a demo and I loved it! Also, my friend loved it. And now that I got new computer, I can play Gothic 3 with better graphs. I don't mind playing G4 since Piranha Bytes wasn't making it.

Might start looking other games from Piranha Bytes. I tried Risen but it seems have some problem with combat; A wild boar can easily kill you with a combo. :/ Any other games you could suggest?

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Local Hero Avatar von kepalas

kepalas ist offline
    Welcome friend Well, you must try "Gothic 1" and "Gothic 2: Notr" no doubt Enjoy your stay.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Honkajoki Beitrag anzeigen
    Might start looking other games from Piranha Bytes. I tried Risen but it seems have some problem with combat; A wild boar can easily kill you with a combo. :/ Any other games you could suggest?
    When board is attacking then press space+left or right, you will dodge, and have a window to attack then, the boars are pretty strong at the beginning, if you have trouble you can do non combat quest to get stronger before fighting with them, you should be able to avoid boars at the start

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    I tried Risen but it seems have some problem with combat; A wild boar can easily kill you with a combo. :/
    That's your problem rather than the game's.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Rookie

Honkajoki ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von One Stoned Bastard Beitrag anzeigen
    That's your problem rather than the game's.
    Well, then I'm not only one. One finnish gaming review site said that the fighting is awkward and a single boar can take you down with a combo, which can't be stopped.

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Well, then I'm not only one. One finnish gaming review site said that the fighting is awkward and a single boar can take you down with a combo, which can't be stopped.
    The melee tactic against single wild boars consists of two steps: sidestep then quick 3 hit combo. Repeat as needed. Can be done at level 1.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie

DDaniel1996 ist offline
    I advise you to do the space+left/right trick, or if you are planning to be a "shieldsman" then grab yourelf a shield and you can easily parry the attacks. Trust me. As long as you don't try to parry an Ogre's hit, it should be no problem

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    risen is not hack 'n slash game, so it requires more tactics ant to attack in more wise way than just right click!click!click!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif