Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline

Innos Shrines - how to "reset" to re-enable 100 gold donation option?

Is there any way to “reset” the Shrines of Innosto again make available the option to donate 100 gold (and thus get permanentstat boosts)? I must have prayed more than once one day early on before I knewdoing so was for some strange reason a “problem”, as I now onlyhave the 0, 10, and 50 gold donation options at the shrines.

I don’t want to restart my game, since I’malready 15 hours in. And using the in-game “marvin” console to manuallyincrease my stats/reduce my gold to recreate the benefits I would have gottenby praying really isn’t something I want to do. Besides, I feel it’sa pretty craptastic design decision to have the shrines permanently shutdown the best reward option with no hint or warning when you’rejust trying to be extra pious…

Anyway, any constructive help would be hugely appreciated –thanks all!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger

Air Mage ist offline
    Apologies for asking the basic question but... you do have at least 100 gold, right?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline
    It's a fair question, Air Mage, but yes, I did have 100 gold at the time (I actually had around 1,500). However, it now seems that I am able to donate 100 gold to at least one different Innos statue; I haven't yet checked to see if the original statue where I had the problem still has an issue, but now that I know that 2 or more prayers a day is a bad thing when it comes to other statues, I should be all set. Thanks!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix

DonPhoenix ist offline
    I think that you can donate 100 gold only once a day, so if you wait until next day you will probably be able to donate 100 gold coins again.
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DonPhoenix Beitrag anzeigen
    I think that you can donate 100 gold only once a day, so if you wait until next day you will probably be able to donate 100 gold coins again.
    that's right. it depends if you're playing Gothic 2 with or without addon (NotR).
    1.without addon shrines work like that:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Praying on shrines of Innos is very easy. You must have the shrine in your focus and press the *action-button* and the *forward-button*. Now you kneel down and you have a menu telling you how much you will donate (100, 50, 20, 10 or 0 gold pieces). If you have donated gold then you can stand up with the *forward-button*.
    - Pray on shrines of Innos (100 Gold, only one time per day) 10-11times (max. for permanent bonuses):
    * Guildless: +1 strength or +4 life points
    * Mage: +4 mana
    * Militia and Mercenary/Dragon Hunter: +1 strength or +4 life points
    * Paladin: +2 strength, +8 life points, +4 mana or +2 dexterity (random)
    ATTENTION!!! If you donate more than one time per day or more than 11 times then only your life points are regenerated. Then you can get no permanent bonuses anymore. this is everything about praying

2. With Night of the Raven addon shrines work like that:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Nameless hero receives randomly +1 to strength/dexterity/mana.
    The quantity of bonuses doesn't depend from chapter, but only from guild to which our Hero belongs:
    Neutral/Militia/Paladin: 10 times to strength, 10 times to dexterity, 20 times to mana, then +3 to life indefinitely;
    Novice/Fire magician: 20 times to mana, then +3 to life indefinitely;
    Mercenary/Dragon hunter: 10 times to strength and 10 times to dexterity, then +3 to life indefinitely.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Apprentice

Mike9 ist offline
    Great; the statues are "working" again - thanks for clearing this up, everyone!