Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 12 von 31 « Erste ... 589101112131415161923 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 221 bis 240 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #221
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Jarkhendar Gardist

Jarkhendar Gardist ist offline
    Just one small ambient question.

Is the Piano in Coragons Tavern playable? It says always "to far away for use" when interacting with it.
    "Drachen?!....eine ganze Armee?!"

2. Beiträge anzeigen #222
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jarkhendar Gardist Beitrag anzeigen
    Just one small ambient question.

Is the Piano in Coragons Tavern playable? It says always "to far away for use" when interacting with it.
    Sarah plays it from 20 to midnight.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #223
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Since the developers still working on releasing Gothic Free Aim v 1.0, can you release the version 1.1.2 without it, just with the fixes you add so far?
    I'm a sailor and at the beginning of November I will go on ship, so no internet for me for 4-5 months ....
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #224
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Since the developers still working on releasing Gothic Free Aim v 1.0, can you release the version 1.1.2 without it, just with the fixes you add so far?
    I'm a sailor and at the beginning of November I will go on ship, so no internet for me for 4-5 months ....
    It isn't an official release. It's just compiled with all current changes.
    L'HIVER BASE 1.1.1a
    L'HIVER SCRIPT NW 1.1.1a

Here you go my friend
    A way to say thanks to you and others for the support and feedback you give us.
    Geändert von granregon (11.10.2017 um 22:04 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #225
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Heya, one thing I noticed its a very very minor thing xD but the first time you meet Senyan he looks at your poster, but he doesnt drop it when you kill him :'(

6. Beiträge anzeigen #226
    Rookie

Canes ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von granregon Beitrag anzeigen
    L'HIVER BASE 1.1.1a
    L'HIVER SCRIPT NW 1.1.1a

Here you go my friend
    Woohoo! Now I don't have to wait weeks. Thank you, thank you! Is there any WIP changelog perchance?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #227
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Canes Beitrag anzeigen
    Woohoo! Now I don't have to wait weeks. Thank you, thank you! Is there any WIP changelog perchance?
    Not really, right now its finding bugs and issues and fixing them which we can't predict but the News section of the main release post gives a good idea of what is in WIP for future updates

8. Beiträge anzeigen #228
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    L'HIVER BASE 1.1.1a
    L'HIVER SCRIPT NW 1.1.1a

Here you go my friend
    I.m so happy right now, THANKS!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #229
    Ranger Avatar von chessdragon136

chessdragon136 ist offline
    Hi All,

May I please ask for the below feature to be added into the next release.
    Following on from the Polish version change to tanning, I have made a similar modification to wood sawing, allowing for the player to select to saw 1,2,5 or all billets down into wooden bars.

And as I'm here I'll list a few more bug fixes / ideas:
    1. Typo for the special enchantment ring for mana regen, currently reads "metal restoration" (Selivan DIA Line 96)
    2. Regarding special enchantments, one ring is "regeneration" and the other "restoration". Both words are fine, but only use one or the other..
    3. Enchantment weapon skill rings are a bit of a mess. 2H is +10 and the others are all +7, and the corresponding texts to indicate these bonuses do not match the actual results.
    4. Enchanted rings should have a different icon in the inventory to indicate they are your enchanted rings. Similar to the anvil for upgrade-able armours. Currently I still find it hard to navigate my created rings and the rest..
    5. Gestath has a typo for learning Dragon Snapper Horns, reads "Daragon" (Gestath DIA Line 182)
    6. The mission from Wolf to create Crawler armour does not close correctly. Looking at the quest currently I suggest it be tweaked so it closes on you receiving the armour as opposed to giving wolf the crawler plates.

Thanks,

woodsaw_s1.zip

10. Beiträge anzeigen #230
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    L'HIVER BASE 1.1.1a
    L'HIVER SCRIPT NW 1.1.1a

Here you go my friend
    Wow.. Just wow..! You guys are truly amazing!
    Such activity I didnt expect. Keep up the good work!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #231

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von chessdragon136 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi All,

May I please ask for the below feature to be added into the next release.
    Following on from the Polish version change to tanning, I have made a similar modification to wood sawing, allowing for the player to select to saw 1,2,5 or all billets down into wooden bars.

And as I'm here I'll list a few more bug fixes / ideas:
    1. Typo for the special enchantment ring for mana regen, currently reads "metal restoration" (Selivan DIA Line 96)
    2. Regarding special enchantments, one ring is "regeneration" and the other "restoration". Both words are fine, but only use one or the other..
    3. Enchantment weapon skill rings are a bit of a mess. 2H is +10 and the others are all +7, and the corresponding texts to indicate these bonuses do not match the actual results.
    4. Enchanted rings should have a different icon in the inventory to indicate they are your enchanted rings. Similar to the anvil for upgrade-able armours. Currently I still find it hard to navigate my created rings and the rest..
    5. Gestath has a typo for learning Dragon Snapper Horns, reads "Daragon" (Gestath DIA Line 182)
    6. The mission from Wolf to create Crawler armour does not close correctly. Looking at the quest currently I suggest it be tweaked so it closes on you receiving the armour as opposed to giving wolf the crawler plates.

Thanks,

woodsaw_s1.zip
    Thanks for the woodsaw file was planning on updating it later but thanks for the help and thanks for the bug list as well .

12. Beiträge anzeigen #232
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Jarkhendar Gardist

Jarkhendar Gardist ist offline
    Thanks for this Update!

Is the Update Save-Game compatible?
    Respectively, can I install it directly or do I Need to uninstall l'hiver 1.1 first?
    "Drachen?!....eine ganze Armee?!"

13. Beiträge anzeigen #233

Ok last bug fix to make note of

Lord Hagan repeats a few lines of text once you come back from the VoM (so CH3)
    #look around lines 910+ and you'll see what I mean.

For the scripting to make the most sense, remove lines 910, 911 & 914. That way, he talks about the letter for the magicians and you recieve it, then says "one more thing" and gives the rune.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #234

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jarkhendar Gardist Beitrag anzeigen
    [Bild: smileys68.gif] Thanks for this Update!

Is the Update Save-Game compatible?
    Respectively, can I install it directly or do I Need to uninstall l'hiver 1.1 first?
    Would be best to start a new game, but you can try playing from the 1.1.1 save game. Just replace the old file(s) with the 1.1.1a
    file(s)

Ok last bug fix to make note of

Lord Hagan repeats a few lines of text once you come back from the VoM (so CH3)
    #look around lines 910+ and you'll see what I mean.

For the scripting to make the most sense, remove lines 910, 911 & 914. That way, he talks about the letter for the magicians and you recieve it, then says "one more thing" and gives the rune.
    This bug had already been noted along with many others, pre-fix list on the main page hasn't been updated recently.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #235
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    This bug had already been noted along with many others, pre-fix list on the main page hasn't been updated recently.
    The main page has been updated, sorry for the delay guys

16. Beiträge anzeigen #236
    Rookie

Canes ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    The main page has been updated, sorry for the delay guys
    How do I rep? I wanna rep. At least, here, have a virtual cookie:

[Bild: carousel1.png]
    A big one so you can share it with the rest of the team.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #237

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Canes Beitrag anzeigen
    How do I rep? I wanna rep. At least, here, have a virtual cookie:
    /**
    Virtual Cookie
    **/
    A big one so you can share it with the rest of the team.
    Thanks haha, best way you can rep is by reporting a list of bugs if you can, after having played a while or even finished a playthrough.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #238
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks haha, best way you can rep is by reporting a list of bugs if you can, after having played a while or even finished a playthrough.
    I load on old save from v1.1.1 with the v1.1.1a and the shield problem still persist(you loose critical damage % when you switch between shields).
    The fix does not work with old save, must start a new game, or it was not fixed yet?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #239

Hi again,

I;ve just come accross a more major / annoying bug regarding the Dragon Hunters quest in CH4, hence the report now rather than later.

When you go to visit Gorn when he is with Gestath his dialog options do not display (to ask about the orcs and to storm the mountain fortress)

On investigation, it appears that the waynet location for the dialog condition has been renamed / removed, making the dialog unreachable.

In DIA_PC_Fighter_DJG.d Line 77
    please change
    if(Npc_GetDistToWP(self,"OW_DJG_ROCKCAMP_01") < 1500)
    to
    if(Npc_GetDistToWP(self,"ROCKCAMP") < 1500)

Thank you

20. Beiträge anzeigen #240
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Hi again,

I;ve just come accross a more major / annoying bug regarding the Dragon Hunters quest in CH4, hence the report now rather than later.

When you go to visit Gorn when he is with Gestath his dialog options do not display (to ask about the orcs and to storm the mountain fortress)

On investigation, it appears that the waynet location for the dialog condition has been renamed / removed, making the dialog unreachable.

In DIA_PC_Fighter_DJG.d Line 77
    please change
    if(Npc_GetDistToWP(self,"OW_DJG_ROCKCAMP_01") < 1500)
    to
    if(Npc_GetDistToWP(self,"ROCKCAMP") < 1500)

Thank you
    Your suggestion is not viable. The word "ROCKCAMP" exists only in two cases in L'Hiver v1.1 ENG - both in the dragon hunter Gorn's dialogue scripts. And as in: "OW_DJG_ROCKCAMP_01" version, not "ROCKCAMP" alone. It would be the best to check the Old World's ZEN file in Sourcer to get sure what is the correct name of the camp's waypoint.

But from a short inspection of dragon hunter Gorn's NPC (not dialogue) script file, the proper name appears to be "OW_CAMP_GESTATH".

Seite 12 von 31 « Erste ... 589101112131415161923 ... Letzte »