PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : tNotR: Stuck with with Vatras`s letter to Saturnas

Redmen
24.02.2006, 21:15
Well i have this letter from Vatras to Saturnas but when i talk to Saturnas i cant give him the letter. I think that the problem is that i didnt go with Lares to the dig site but i went by my myself the first time to the dig site. And now when i talk with Lares i only get the option "Teach me" ( i cant do the quest where the Hero and Lares take the ornament to Saturnas) I tried killing Lares to get the Ornament of him :D .

rockfest
24.02.2006, 21:40
Well i have this letter from Vatras to Saturnas but when i talk to Saturnas i cant give him the letter. I think that the problem is that i didnt go with Lares to the dig site but i went by my myself the first time to the dig site. And now when i talk with Lares i only get the option "Teach me" ( i cant do the quest where the Hero and Lares take the ornament to Saturnas) I tried killing Lares to get the Ornament of him :D .
Try to do this(ver 2.6 needed) :

press b
type lares
press b

Ps : welcome to WoG ;)

Nikolaa
24.02.2006, 21:44
hmmm i think u have to go to the dead harrpy at night

Onisuzume
25.02.2006, 08:27
hmmm i think u have to go to the dead harrpy at night
Why at night?
It works during the day as well iirc.
Just be sure to wear your aquamarine ring.

Also, I remember having a letter from Vatras to Saturas but I could only give it after the ritual. (not the eye ritual mind you)

Redmen
25.02.2006, 10:11
Try to do this(ver 2.6 needed) :

press b
type lares
press b

Ps : welcome to WoG ;)

Tnx it worked:D

Guper
26.02.2006, 23:25
Are you talking about the letter u get off the bandits near Xarda's tower? If so I ran into this problem myself...the way i solved it was opening the letter
then vatras accepted it....guess he wants me to snoop around :)