PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Sea monster in g2?

adrian93
24.02.2006, 21:15
I heard there is a sea monster in the original G2, it atack's when you swim far away from Khorinis,but i swimed very far away and no sea moster!What do i have to do to make this"sea monster" to atack me?:confused:

MladjanDJ
24.02.2006, 21:20
I heard there is a sea monster in the original G2, it atack's when you swim far away from Khorinis,but i swimed very far away and no sea moster!What do i have to do to make this"sea monster" to atack me?:confused:

Swim very very far offshore and the movie starts

NECALAND
24.02.2006, 21:20
I don't remember right but once i swim along beach (left, right i don't know)
Becouse that was the first time i played gothic II.
And i never tried again.

WernerTWC
24.02.2006, 21:26
It takes a while till it shows up, so just be patient and swimm further.

BTW.: Moved to help. :)

Bullseye
24.02.2006, 21:26
In the regularly Gothic you only can attack by them in the Newworld (Khorinis). In the addon thats not possible their, but in the Addonworld (Jharkendar).

adrian93
24.02.2006, 21:42
Oh my God:eek: ,after reading you posts ,i loaded the saved and imediataly the sea monsters atacked me!So cool!I never want to do that again! Thank's a lot guys:) .Boy i never want to do that again!Again thank's.

SirPaladin
24.02.2006, 21:47
I have a question: Can you fight the monster, or will it just kill you?

adrian93
24.02.2006, 22:01
It will just kill you!Believe me!

andrea-d
24.02.2006, 22:12
lol you can only die... once i tried to swim from the halls of irdorath lol that was the first time when i died lol

Onisuzume
25.02.2006, 09:25
It used to be soo much easier in gothic 1...
All because of that nice barrier.
And if you happened to get past that (CHEATER!), you'd simple swim out of the water and into a fall-for-all-eternity.

Also, in G2, when you swim right along the shore, I came across a place where the water simply stopped, I dropped down from swimming and I could walk under water o.0
One moment you're swimming and the next you're falling down 10 yards or so.
It was near the black troll if I remember correctly.

DeadlyArrow
25.02.2006, 10:19
you know about easter egg with swiming? if no just try to swim out with turned on marvin-mode;)

Onisuzume
25.02.2006, 21:42
you know about easter egg with swiming? if no just try to swim out with turned on marvin-mode;)
Where, which direction and which game?

DeadlyArrow
25.02.2006, 23:26
Where, which direction and which game?
G2 (for me was in NOTR, but maybe in G2 works too)
just swim away, where you are catched by that creature (but don't forget marvin mode)