PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Water Mages in Gothic 2

allah
21.02.2006, 20:07
If you install night of the raven you cand join the water mages.After you join them you'll be able to continue the story of the add-on.From the water mages you even get a side-quest "The advance party of the water" who ask you to fiind Lance, a man who was send to the swamp.I didn't do that quest so I ask you: if I will make that quest I will get new quests from that "faction" and a new armor(I currently have a water mages armor) ? :confused:

cipris
21.02.2006, 20:16
No new armor. That is the only one. The quests are given to you at the begining. I only found Lance after i finished all of them.

Trunks
21.02.2006, 22:12
If you install night of the raven you cand join the water mages.After you join them you'll be able to continue the story of the add-on.From the water mages you even get a side-quest "The advance party of the water" who ask you to fiind Lance, a man who was send to the swamp.I didn't do that quest so I ask you: if I will make that quest I will get new quests from that "faction" and a new armor(I currently have a water mages armor) ? :confused:

You can't join the water mages, only the party of the water but i think you meant the right thing;)
If you find Lance you only get some EXP but no items etc.

Colonelu
21.02.2006, 22:13
No new armor. That is the only one. The quests are given to you at the begining. I only found Lance after i finished all of them.

I didnt find this Lance too plz give me a hint where i can found him :)

WernerTWC
21.02.2006, 22:19
I didnt find this Lance too plz give me a hint where i can found him :)
Here you can find Lance:

Lance@mondgesänge (http://mondgesaenge.de/G2ADB/index.htm?data=data_npc.js&id=n_486)

Colonelu
21.02.2006, 22:22
Here you can find Lance:

Lance@mondgesänge (http://mondgesaenge.de/G2ADB/index.htm?data=data_npc.js&id=n_486)

Thanks werner :) that was the single quest that i havent rezolved :)

Dez
22.02.2006, 00:29
There is a huge difference in beetween ring of water and circle of water. You can join the ring, but not the circle.

Ring of water = Secret helpers and warriors of Water magicians. Their job is to protect mages and help them every way they can.

Circle of Water = Water magicians/priests of Adanos. They guard the balance and seek information. One of their many jobs is to educate common folk. Its impossible not to notice those daily lessons of Vatras (And the humans slew the beast and it entered Beliar's realm! :p ).

Ring of fire = The order of paladins. They are holy warriors of Innos. Their job is to fight against evil and protect the kingdom. They can also serve firemages directly. So in theory pyrokar could give orders to almost every knight in the city. Maybe only paladins ranked as "lords" are above his right of determination. If you read Hagen's letter to pyrokar you'll get the picture that he commands pyrokar to deliver the eye of innos.

Circle of fire = Fire magicians/priests of Innos. Obviously they protect kingdom from evil. In addition they reprisent the highest jurisdiction in the kingdom. It can be seen in gothic 1 intro (the firemage commands the judge to keep his mouth shut).

SirPaladin
22.02.2006, 10:49
There is a huge difference in beetween ring of water and circle of water. You can join the ring, but not the circle.

Ring of water = Secret helpers and warriors of Water magicians. Their job is to protect mages and help them every way they can.

Circle of Water = Water magicians/priests of Adanos. They guard the balance and seek information. One of their many jobs is to educate common folk. Its impossible not to notice those daily lessons of Vatras (And the humans slew the beast and it entered Beliar's realm! :p ).

Ring of fire = The order of paladins. They are holy warriors of Innos. Their job is to fight against evil and protect the kingdom. They can also serve firemages directly. So in theory pyrokar could give orders to almost every knight in the city. Maybe only paladins ranked as "lords" are above his right of determination. If you read Hagen's letter to pyrokar you'll get the picture that he commands pyrokar to deliver the eye of innos.

Circle of fire = Fire magicians/priests of Innos. Obviously they protect kingdom from evil. In addition they reprisent the highest jurisdiction in the kingdom. It can be seen in gothic 1 intro (the firemage commands the judge to keep his mouth shut).

About the paladins/fire mages: It`s like the medieval hierarchy.
The priests were guarded by the King`s knights. The knights considered themselves the guardians of God`s Church on Earth (hence the Crusades)

Onisuzume
22.02.2006, 11:40
About the paladins/fire mages: It`s like the medieval hierarchy.
The priests were guarded by the King`s knights. The knights considered themselves the guardians of God`s Church on Earth (hence the Crusades)
Accually, that part about the crusades is incorrect.
Since the bible says: Thou shalt not kill.
And killing is just the thing that knights liked doing the most.
So eventually, the church declaired that killing heathens isn't a sin, and because of that the crusades appeared, all the knights marched down to israel to have some fun.

Roock
22.02.2006, 14:47

Where did you found Lance, I wasn't able to find him anywhere.

WernerTWC
22.02.2006, 14:52
Where did you found Lance
Some posts above ;)

Here you can find Lance:

allah
22.02.2006, 17:52
OMG I really don't know how I could miss him.......I think I'll go now and find him :)

SirPaladin
22.02.2006, 18:56
Accually, that part about the crusades is incorrect.
Since the bible says: Thou shalt not kill.
And killing is just the thing that knights liked doing the most.
So eventually, the church declaired that killing heathens isn't a sin, and because of that the crusades appeared, all the knights marched down to israel to have some fun.

Yes, I`m not contradicting you. But since some of those knights didn`t read a word from the Bible their entire lives, they were just vanitous and considered themselves the warriors of god.

rockfest
22.02.2006, 18:58
@SirPaladin & Onisuzume
Continue this discussion in the Peanuts (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=208)
Beside the fact that you're going OT this is the Help forum.

Red Magus
24.02.2006, 13:38
I am ashamed to say that i am stuk.. i cant get Quarhodran's questions answerd correctly..it is quite irritating actualy..can enybody help..Pleeeease :P

rockfest
24.02.2006, 14:13
I am ashamed to say that i am stuk.. i cant get Quarhodran's questions answerd correctly..it is quite irritating actualy..can enybody help..Pleeeease :P
You can find the correct answers here : ----> click (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=1754712&#post1754712)

Red Magus
24.02.2006, 14:16
Thx. sorry for asking again..diden't finde that thred :( Thx again

rockfest
24.02.2006, 19:50
"So I WILL CLOSE THIS TOPIC NOW AND FOREVER!

CLOSE!"

Hey, it's not working! I have ran out of mana i think...

That was really not necessary. It's not up to you to decide when a thread should be closed or not. Remember that pseudo-moderating is undesired. Another thing like this will lead to another warning and may i remind you how many do you have?

Don`t you think you`re a bit offtopic?
But you`re right, the problem is solved.

Just because someone jumps into a fountain that doesn't mean you have to do it.

Spam posts deleted. and i really don't want to see any other OT post after this one.