PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 2 problems in gothic 2

spyke
20.02.2006, 18:18
so I have 2 problems in gothic 2 :
1-I can`t find lumps of ore.. I only need 1 more of them to give to bennet
2-When I must gater the 3 magicians or how they are called .. I first talk to vatras, then I teleport to xardas , he agreas, and he goes, and then I teleport to pyrokar... he wants that proof that xardas is trustly but I can`t find xardas. I know I made a mistake by talking to xardas before pyrokar but I don`t have another savegame...pls help me

SirPaladin
20.02.2006, 18:23
so I have 2 problems in gothic 2 :
1-I can`t find lumps of ore.. I only need 1 more of them to give to bennet
2-When I must gater the 3 magicians or how they are called .. I first talk to vatras, then I teleport to xardas , he agreas, and he goes, and then I teleport to pyrokar... he wants that proof that xardas is trustly but I can`t find xardas. I know I made a mistake by talking to xardas before pyrokar but I don`t have another savegame...pls help me

Question 1: They are found in the cave near the bandit camp where you meet Dexter. There are six of them there. Be careful, though. There are some dangerous minecrawler warriors there...

Question 2: I know the problem. You can find him at the circle of the sun in the northern forests. You must ALWAYS talk to Pyrokar first. BUT you can wear bad armor when you talk to Xardas and he won`t depart to the Circle because you lack the equipment.

Hope this helps ;)
P.S. Moderators, please move this thread in the Help forum. I think it doesn`t belong here.

rockfest
20.02.2006, 18:31
P.S. Moderators, please move this thread in the Help forum. I think it doesn`t belong here.

§dito and thanks for helping spyke ;)

spyke
20.02.2006, 18:39
I went to the circle of the sun but they weren`t near the stones...i think.. I could be wrong because I was killed by 2 skeletons so I couldn`t search vatras and xardas...
So , what should I do next? Go to the circle of the sun and find xardas?

rockfest
20.02.2006, 18:42
I went to the circle of the sun but they weren`t near the stones...i think.. I could be wrong because I was killed by 2 skeletons so I couldn`t search vatras and xardas...
So , what should I do next? Go to the circle of the sun and find xardas?
Yes. It happened to me too some times and i always found him there.

spyke
20.02.2006, 18:44
OMG you (rockfest and SirPaladin) are to good. THX !

Nikolaa
20.02.2006, 19:44
man yust sleep and go there tommorow (in the game ofcourse)

P.S. man i wloud give anything to forget what hapens at g1,2 and play it again 3 times

Onisuzume
21.02.2006, 11:24
P.S. man i wloud give anything to forget what hapens at g1,2 and play it again 3 times
Then may I introduce you to Mr. Rubber Hammer? ^^

spyke
21.02.2006, 16:58
okay. so I went to the circle of sun or how is it called and they were there..thx for the advice...
as for the ore..The bandits want to kill me .. because I kill one of them... so I`ll have to kick some bandit`s backs :)

Another problem: I have the light dragon hunter armor and the seekers can`t hurt me... but what`s with that possedation (I`m sorry ... i don`t know the termen).... I know I`ll have to get the potions from Pyrokar but what if I don`t use them? What will become of me?

SirPaladin
21.02.2006, 17:07
okay. so I went to the circle of sun or how is it called and they were there..thx for the advice...
as for the ore..The bandits want to kill me .. because I kill one of them... so I`ll have to kick some bandit`s backs :)

Another problem: I have the light dragon hunter armor and the seekers can`t hurt me... but what`s with that possedation (I`m sorry ... i don`t know the termen).... I know I`ll have to get the potions from Pyrokar but what if I don`t use them? What will become of me?
If you don`t cure the possesion, you won`t be able to sleep well and I suppose you are a bit weaker against the seekers.
You can`t become a seeker because you are the chosen of Innos ;)