PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Lares won't take me to forest?

Guper
20.02.2006, 17:21
Hello,
For some reason I no longer have the dialouge option to ask lares to come with me to the stone circle in the forest, is this because i already asked him to guide me to onar's farm and the water mage's dig site, and he will only guide me two places or what? Is there something i need to do to open this option back up or am i gonna have to go on my own :)?

Thanks.

rockfest
20.02.2006, 17:35
Hello,
For some reason I no longer have the dialouge option to ask lares to come with me to the stone circle in the forest, is this because i already asked him to guide me to onar's farm and the water mage's dig site, and he will only guide me two places or what? Is there something i need to do to open this option back up or am i gonna have to go on my own :)?

Thanks.
Well have you brought the ornament to Saturas? He goes with you to help you retrieve an ornament....if you did the quest with the ornaments then he will have no reason to go with you. What chapter are you and be a little more exact with the quest you made.

Guper
20.02.2006, 18:11
Sorry, I'm in the first chapter and i have brought the first ornament to saturas, but haven't gotten the one in the upper quarter,r onar's farm yet, or the one in the forest. I used to have the option to ask lares to take me to the forest stone circle but for some reason i no longer can. Do you know why this is? Thanks for your help.

Colonelu
20.02.2006, 18:27
Try to get the one from the upper quarter and take it to Neufarius and then go to Lares and search for any dialog about the forest and if it doesent appear search of any dialogs with the water mages about this ;)

rockfest
20.02.2006, 18:58
Sorry, I'm in the first chapter and i have brought the first ornament to saturas, but haven't gotten the one in the upper quarter,r onar's farm yet, or the one in the forest. I used to have the option to ask lares to take me to the forest stone circle but for some reason i no longer can. Do you know why this is? Thanks for your help.

Ok...i've studied the condition in the script. Lares will go with you to the forest if :
-you talked with about him about the way to onar's farm ... dialogue :
Hero : How do I find the landowner's farm?
Lares : It's quite simple. Leave the town through the eastern gate and then go north.
Hero : I can show you the way if you want.
After you talked with him this(not necessary to really go) you have one condition completed.
Or :
-The quest where you have to give Saturas Lares's ornament is not completed.
Or :
-You had this dialogue with Lares:
Hero : Can you accompany on my way through the dense forest to the east?
Lares : Sure, but what would you want to do at that place?
Lares : No problem. Simply tell me when you want to head off.

Only one of these 3 condition must be completed. Now for the second set :)

-If you managed to reach the ancient temple with Lares...to bring the ornament to Saturas. The dialogue wich you should have made with him at arrival.
Lares : And there we are.
Lares : Here, take the ornament. The water mages must be somewhere in there. Bring it to them.
Lares : And one more advice: don't even think about wandering around here with the ornament Head STRAIGHT to Saturas.
Lares : See ya.
If you have done this then the second set of conditions is completed.
Or :
-Another posible condition is...to be honest i don't know for sure but i think that it is : "if you didn't talked with him about going to saturas with the ornament"

One of these two should be completed....a hint : the first is more sure.

-You must NOT go to Onar's farm with Lares. Dialogue wich you should have not talked with Lares :
Hero : To Onar's farm.

-Chapter < 3

In order for Lares to go to the forest with you all 3 set of conditions must be completed. For a set to be completed you need only one condition(from the set) to do. Hope it was helpfull :)

Rashnu
20.02.2006, 19:08
-You must NOT go to Onar's farm with Lares. Dialogue wich you should have not talked with Lares :
Hero : To Onar's farm.

Why not? Is it a bug? If so, can it be circumvented? If I remember correctly, I stumbled in that same trap and had to restart with a savegame, before I talked with Lares.

rockfest
20.02.2006, 19:13
Why not? Is it a bug? If so, can it be circumvented? If I remember correctly, I stumbled in that same trap and had to restart with a savegame, before I talked with Lares.
It is not a bug. This is how PB wanted to be.
Probably it can be "repaired" but there are some things that i need to find out first. If i'll repair it i don't know if it will be available in a saved game(from what i know it is available). But if you need to restart the game then it's no use imo.

Guper
20.02.2006, 21:35
Thanks for the reasons rockfest, unfortuanately for me i DID ask him to guide me to onar's farm and that was a few hours of gameplay back that i'd rather not redo, looks like i'm going to have to solo this one :) Btw what kind of monster will i meet on the way to the circle (besides the guardian)?

rockfest
20.02.2006, 21:43
Btw what kind of monster will i meet on the way to the circle (besides the guardian)?

None to be worth remembered ;) If you play it right then you won't have any problem. Sorry for not beeing able to help you but to start a new game is the best choice.

Good luck :)

cipris
20.02.2006, 22:02
Btw what kind of monster will i meet on the way to the circle (besides the guardian)?
Besides some wolfes I think are some skeletons too...

Rashnu
20.02.2006, 22:56

I do not recall exactly, but some of them could be your undoing. However, if you are very careful you can avoid almost all of them. A few scavengers and the odd wolf here and there shouldn't pose a problem, now should they? ;)

Guper
21.02.2006, 00:32
A few scavengers and the odd wolf here and there shouldn't pose a problem, now should they?

Not with my trusty bow, of course ;)