PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Capture the Eye Of Innos [Game]

Yavanna
14.02.2006, 10:41
For a long time now I wanted to see this game on Gothic forum. But now, after talking to the inventor, and after receiving his permission, we can also play this game here. The guy who first came up this game was Brian ( aka eagpopfan from Prince Of Persia Forum ). I never joined the first game, but after joining the second one, I realised how great this game really is.

I will try to explain how it works, and I hope that you guys will understand and join. I assure you that you will have fun.

Ok... first of all, the action will take place in the World of Gothic. You will invent a character. You can either be:
- an orc ( that would place you with the DarkSide );
- a human ( LightSide, but a human can also be evil and be a friend to the orcs ). It's up to you.

After this post, I will make another post, and present you my character. It will be easy for you to see what am I talking about.
Also, if you saw what me and Faby were doing on the Party Thread for 20k, then you have an idea on how this game will work.

For now, just write a description of your character, and maybe a bit of info on his/hers background (optional, because you can do that after I will write the first chapter ), and I will post the first chapter in a few days. You can also post a pic of your character.

I will quote Brian... this is how he describes the game:

This game is almost like an RPG. You create a character by making a short description about him/her. A picture of this character is not required but it helps.

All the questions and discussions regarding this subject will be posted here:

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=98266

Now... it's time for the RULES :D:

1.) Do not join the game if you are not capable or you don't have the time to finish it.
2.) Every player should write at least one chapter every 5 days.
3.) Do not interfere in other people's stories unless they agree. When someone usually wants that, he/she leaves a hanging moment, in case someone else wants to write something that involves his/hers character.
ex: "I was walking away from the door, when I heared a noise and went to see what it was..."
This is considered as a hanging moment. Here you have the author's permision to interfere.
No hanging moment - > no interfering
4.) You can form groups with any players of the games, but the groups can't have more than 3 members. You have to keep in mind that maybe the other 2 player don't want you in, so you first have to discuss it with them.
5.) You have 3 days to figure it out if you want to join the game or not. After 3 days, I will post the first chapter and the game will begin.
6.) Your chapters can't have only 2 or 3 lines.
7.) If you decide to join the game, you must write a background for your character, a description, and also what kind of person he/she is.
8.) The best idea would be to choose from the beggining which side you want to join: The Light Side, or the Dark Side. You can be good, or you can be evil. Alo, you can switch sides any time you want, but you need to explain in the story why your character decided that, or what happened to him/her that made him change his mind.
9.) This is not The Gothic Game. We don't have the Hero, Diego, Xardas or any other character from the game. We just use the game for inspiration; like different places from the game, different artefacts, etc. You can also seek inspiration in other games or movies, but keep in mind that this is an unique game, with unique characters, and that togheter we are building an Universe with every new chapter that we write.
10.) To make our chapters easier to read, we should all write the names of the characters that are speaking at that moment.
ex: Robert: "leave my monkey alone!"
Razor: "In a second... I just need her to turn the switch."
11.) Do not spam in this thread. This is a warning. If I will see that, I will be the one who will ask for this thread to be closed.

Have fun guys and please join!!! You will not regret it :D.

:D :D :D

Yavanna
14.02.2006, 10:43
Name: Yavanna
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Weapons: A powerfull and misterious sword called The Serpent Sword, a sharp and deadly dagger called The Dagger of Time and a bow.

Here is my character:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4098/yavanna5wu.th.jpg (http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yavanna5wu.jpg)

Credit for the drawing goes to Nadide: http://nadide.deviantart.com/

Faby
14.02.2006, 10:51
Well,since I was kicked out of the Amulet game,I might as well post it here :D

Name:Faby
Weapons:Longsword

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9814/zanderpaladin1xw.th.jpg (http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zanderpaladin1xw.jpg)
There was a time when Evil did not exist,a time when Good had the upper hand..But that time ended eons ago..Only few resist to the calling of evil..And those who do are called palladins..Only they could match the forces of evil...But they were gone.All,but one..A strong soul within a weak body,arised upon all evil.His name was Faby,but his name was known by few people..the others called him the Son of God.

rockfest
14.02.2006, 11:13
Name : rockfest;
Race : Human;
Sex : Alot :D j/k - male;
Alignment : Neutral;
Proffesion : High Mage of the Lost Empire of Magatha;
Powers : Ascended in the 4th plane of the magicians making him worthy of becoming an arch-mage;
Weapons : The staff of Time(unique);
Secondary weapons : Two enchanted short-swords capable of piercing the strongest armor;
Robe : The Robe of Immortality(unique);

Little story : After beeing raised by his parents until the age of 10 they taught that if he will go to the magician school of Albam it will save him from the attacks on the city. He learned and studied better than no one and becomed on the most powerfull students that ever finished the school.
After 10 years he managed to be exiled by the order of high-magicians for his "insubordonation" and continues the path of magic alone.

Picture :
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7940/mage9zc.th.jpg (http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7940/mage9zc.jpg)

Petyamester
14.02.2006, 12:31
Name: Petty
Race: Unkown
Profession: One handed (light)saber teaching for the king's paladins.

Story: "And what do i have to do now?"

_Wandere_
14.02.2006, 14:42
Oh I see, it's like a real RPG but whit out a story teller and whit out char sheets, I like RPGs!:D :) :p
I have some questions first. If you don’t want to answer them in here do post an answer in peanuts or PM me.
Can I write chapter longer than 3 lines & can I brake the time limit +-3 days? Can char be upgraded?

Name: Kane Baly

Age: unknown (somewhere around 20+-3, nobody knows for sure);
Race: human;

Abilities: - martial arts expert;
- darts expert (he can hit a moving target from a distance that will put most bowmen shame);
- he’s strong enough to use a war longbow, and he can kill a man whit one shout from a fair distance, but he despises this type of long range weapons;
- speed burst, healing, magic-eye, fire ball, ice bolt, lightning bolt, fear, resurrection, spirit connection;

Affiliation: neutral;

Weapons of choice: wind blade (legendary Katana that’s been in his family for generations, the hilt has been modify by Kane himself & it has 2 containers, 1 for poison & 1 for cat claws, enchanted by the mages of Eronos whit indestructibility) + one parry dagger of death (every member of the shadow-kult has one, enchanted whit indestructibility by the heads of the shadow-kult) & a set of darts;

Armor: set of dust (bots & gloves that a virtually impenetrable from the outside but extremely malleable, magically created, rare) + blood-pants (offer no protection but are restraining you in any way, good for sneaking, popular in the shadow-kult) + student lather tunic enchanted by his master (the mage he served) against all magical and elemental damage + cloak of invisibility (rare);

Sex: way do you think he got kicked out of the shadow-kult, among others there was this hot mage novice chick … but there are kids reading this so I can’t tell you more;

Background: he was send by his family to the mage town Eronos to be trained as a novice at the crude age of 3. The mages thought that he would do better in the shadow-kult (secret organization that is watching over the mages) but also studied a little bit of magic beside the usual spells that the wanderers (members of the shadow-kult) are suppose to know. He was banned being accused of necromancery (spirit connection) & of having sexual relation whit a mage (check out sex, it was forbidden for the mages and their protectors to interact in such a way).

is this enough?

Onisuzume
14.02.2006, 18:34
Name: Magumarashi. (no last name given)
Race: Human.
Affiliation: Light.
Equipment:Dark green plate armour, a large double-edged two-handed sword, a mace with a angel figure as head, a dusty white/yellow robe covering his helmet, torso and legs, a book (unknown what it's about), various devotional tokens, runes of light, heal heavy wounds and lightning.
Charactaristics: Marumarashi is a quiet bloke, he speaks in hushed tones which are clear to understand, he doesn't enjoy fighting but will fight if needed and does so with skill.
Background: Little is known about magumarashi, but it's known that he's a warrior of great skill, skilled in both one- and two-handen weapons, he can use any given weapon. Where or how he learned magic is unknown. It is unknown where he is from since he rarely takes off his helmet. His armour resembles that of a paladin's though it's colour is totaly unlike that of a paladin, his robe suggests that he's mage though the colour of the robe makes people wonder of which circle. Why he has come to Khorinis is unknown.
Quote: Fatum est eternus. Omnis animus quirito pro salus. Ibi est haud salus sine dolor. (Damnation is eternal. All souls cry out for salvation. There is no salvation without suffering.)
Picture:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/Onisuzume/Dark%20Angels/Asmodai.gif

Feel free to coment.

DeadlyArrow
14.02.2006, 21:49
Name: Deadly§burn
Sex: female
Race: human
Weapons: Blade of Death (1h), hunter bow
Abilities: healing magic, lightning bolt, summon wolf

Story: Roams for years...

cryo_
14.02.2006, 22:11
(I don't have any imagination so please... bare with me)
Name: Thrall
Race: Orc
Armor: Doomhammer's Armor
Weapon: The Doom Hammer

History: His father and mother were murdered by a treacherous shaman. He mananged to survive, and was found by a human lord, who raised him to be a gladiator. The human lord abused and mistreated Thrall, who, like any child who lacks love and compassion from his parents, tries to be the best. He succeded in being the best gladiator but soon realised that the love and compassion he was seeking were nowhere to be found in his adoptive parent. With the help of a lady friend he managed to escape.
He set out to find out his history, to find out more about his origins and his family. Eventually he found the Frostwolf clan. There he found almost all the answers he was looking for. After passing the tests of initiation he learnt the art of the shamans. He was in harmony with nature and was able to wield it's powers.
The armor and hammer were a gift from a friend of his fathers.

Thrall is not a raging, mad beast. He knows human and orcish culture. He knows what compassion and mercy mean. He is proud, courageous and a very good warrior.

Nikolaa
15.02.2006, 10:33
Name: Mortanius
Sex:male
Race:human
Affiliation: evil
profesion: once a member of the exterminated mages of Gavagan now a dark arch mage
Armor:Cloack of shadow(unique)
Weapons:staf of Gamagan and the Blade of Desteny(unique)

Charactaristics:in hes eyes u see death and has great influence

he's story:he was once a promesing studant of the mages of Gamagan but the high members of the order where jaleous of his powers so they assasineted him but the dark god gave him another chanse and made him his servent and gave him more power and the Blade of Desteny so that he can have his revange on the mages of Gamagan so he returned to the monestery of Gamagan and destroyed the high counsil others become he's servents as he made the order of the Hilden also known as the Kindreds

P.S. sry i deleted all my cool pictures so....

maledicere
15.02.2006, 11:02
Hair :Dark
Eye Colour : Black sometimes blue ...DNA
Race: Human / or something else
Affiliation :I could choose to be purely good, but I will not. I could choose to be purely evil, but I will not. I will be neutral. In that way I am free to be what suits me best, and no man can predict my actions.
Characteristics :Unknown
Clothes and weapon : Ragged clothes and no weapon

He is amnesic , he doesn't remember anything about his past yet he is constantly hunted by a voice in his head

rekinu
15.02.2006, 17:17
Name: rekinu
Sex: Male
Weapons: Leaf Bow and two short swords
Affiliation: Neutral
Abilities: perfect aiming, sneaking, animal tracking, perfect stealth, picklocking, climbing, agility, left handed, fighting skills(without weapon) and he is good at fighting with two short swords.

Background: He was aboandoned by his parents at the early age of 1 year. He grew up in the woods aided by a hunter named Oprix, who taught him all he knew. At the age of 5 years he lost his right eye in a fight with a wolf. He trained very hard, so that this disatvantage won't make him problems at all. So, rekinu, became a good archer/hunter, knowing all that he needed to make it trough life. When rekinu was 17, Oprix died of old, and so he left rekinu all by himself in the hut in the woods. Before he died, Oprix, gave rekinu his bow...it was a magical bow, made from green wood. This wood is unique, because there is only one tree that had green wood, and that tree was cut down by Oprix in his journey to find it. Bows made from this tree have some magic power, meaning that all arrows shot from it never miss the target. Rekinu, lives in the dark woods, hunting wild beasts, climbing the highest trees in a matter of seconds, and no one can hear him coming...

EDIT: altough life was hard for him, he managed to keep a positive look over every situation, and he usually makes jokes while fighting for his life :D. He sees everything like a game that he has to win, and do everything he can to win it ;) He is a teenager, but alas he has a wise mind. If someone says to him: there is a artefact... he goes and get it for himself... he is stubborn, and he knows what he is doing. He is not affraid, altough there are some flashbacks of the wolf that bite him, that makes him more angry, and in the moment he has the flashbacks he loses concentration over what he is doing, for a few seconds.

here is a hand made artwork of rekinu the silent archer:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6624/ar1rek0ac.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ar1rek0ac.jpg)

made by me ^^

Yavanna
15.02.2006, 19:52
The war between humans and orcs was going on for a long time now... and I couldn't stop thinking about this while I was resting in my room after a hard day of fighting... seeing the fire burning reminded me of orcs, and how they kill inoccents... how they burn houses, and how they transform us into slaves...

And I thought of my little brother... sending him away on the Island of Khorinis was the best decision that I could've made... he was not in the middle of war... he was safe, and that was what mattered most.
I looked at my sword...my dad's sword, and that made me hate them even more... both my parents were killed in this war, on the field of battle, fighting our enemy... the enemy of the entire human race.
The orcs destroyed everything... boats, ships... the entire MainLand was at war.

And as I was resting, I've heared a knock on the door. I jumped from the chair and opened it. It was a man... he only managed to give me a piece of paper, then he felt on the floor... dead... I looked at him, and I saw a knife stuck in his back. Another knife flew a few inches from my head. I tried to close the door, but couldn't... the poor man was in it's way. I looked for my weapons... I grabbed the knife, the bow, and my sword, and just when I turned around an orc was at the door. I shot an arrow towords him, but he didn't die... he had a good armor. I shot another on, this time in his neck... he screamed and died... but he wasn't alone, cause another one jumped from the window and pushed me towords the wall. He drew his sword and tried to cut my head off... I ducked just in time, but the situation was getting worse... 2 more came through the door. I kicked the first one in the stomach, but he was too powerfull... I don't think he even felt that blow...
The other two came running towords me. I threw the dagger towords one and hit him in the eye... he died instantly. I had two more to kill. The first one tried to stabb me in the back, but I turned around and parried his attack. Our swords clashed, and he was trying to unballance me. The other one grabbed his friend's sword, and he was now coming in my direction wealing two swords... this was bad... I gathered all my force and pushed the orc a bit, did a back flip and as I landed back on the floor, I threw my sword towords the other orc. But I missed... I was now in a very bad situation, me against 2 orcs... and I had no weapon... I tried to run, and both of them came after me. I jumped over the table, but one of them just picked it up and threw it in my direction. I jumped aside, and it missed... the window was close... I jumped through the window. One of them followed me, but the other one was too big and he decided to use the door. I shot another arrow, but he parried it with his sword. I reached my hand to grab another one... but that was the last... I started running. There was a spear on the ground, I grabbed it and turned to face the orc. He raised his sword, but my attempt of parrying the blow failed... the spear flew from my hands... he kicked me in the stomack with his foot, and I felt on my knees. He raised his sword with the intention of cutting my head off. I looked at the floor, and I saw another spear... and just when he had his sword high in the air, I plunged the spear into his heart... the spear even managed to penetrate his armor.
Now I needed to take care of the other one. I took his huge sword and hide in a corner... he was looking for me... lucky me, outside it was dark... and as he was walking, when he came close, I raised the sword and cut his head off. He didn't even know what hit him.

I ran quicky in the house, grabbed my sword and my dagger, then I looked at the piece of paper that I just received...
And the news scared me... I just couldn't believe it... this poor man managed to get here from the Island of Khorinis... which was under attack by the orcs. I had to get there... and save my little bother...

I ran outside and headed to one of my friends. But I had to be carefull, because the orcs were everywhere. I tried to sneak as much as possible, and it looked like I managed to get pass them undetected.
After a few hours, I reached his house. He was sleeping. I opened the door and got in.

Me: "Wake up right now!!!"

Rumar: "What? What do you want? Leave me alone... I wanna sleep..."

Me: "Khorinis is under attack..."

Rumar: "What?"

He jumped from his bed and got dressed in just a few seconds.

Rumar: "We must go there..."

Me: "Would you help me? I know that I am asking you a big favor.... the general will kill you when he will see that his last ship is missing..."

Rumar: "I don't care about that... let's go and help your brother."

I felt so happy... it was amazing to see that your friends would do anything just to help you... and Rumar was a true friend.
We headed to the ship, which was in a secure part of the port. It was guarded by a few soldiers. Me and Rumar put them to sleep for a few hours... we had no other choice.

The ship was ours now... it seemed like the journey took forever, but after a few days we reached Khorinis. It was quiet... too quiet... al of a sudden arrows started flying towords our ship... me and Rumar tried to dodge them, but the arrows weren't the only ones... we heared a noise, and we saw a huge fireball headind towords the ship. I jumped in the water, and Rumar did the same. The ship exploded, and pieces of wood started flying in the air... I felt a powerfull blow in the head... and all went black...

To be continued...

cryo_
15.02.2006, 21:34
Orcish Tent. Maps on the table. 3 Orc Commanders around the table planning their next assault. A messenger enters the tent bearing the seal of the Orc Lord.
Thrall: “What news do you bring?”
Messenger: “Commander Thrall, I have this message for you from the Orc Lord.”
Thrall opens the message. It says:
“Commander Thrall,
I am pleased with the development of the assaults lead by you here, on the mainland. But I have heard news that the human forces are regrouping on the island of Khorinis and are planning to attack. You are to go there and asses the situation and to contain the threat if any should arise.
Mogor, the Orc Lord”

Thrall *thinking*: “Khorinis… this cannot be… I haven’t been there since… since I was a gladiator in the human arena. This time I will be prepared. This time I will not be their slave.”
Thrall: “Prepare the ship. We are headed for Khorinis”
Thrall starts making preparations for his departure. He gathers the strongest orcs he can find on such short notice, equips them with the best armor available and tells them the situation. Before he leaves he says goodbye to his friends and commanders. His mind is filled with thoughts of revenge, anger, disgust, even sadness for he has left the first person to ever care for him on that forsaken island, and hope that they may be reunited once more.
The ship sets sail.

To be continued…

rekinu
15.02.2006, 23:38
*birds singing*

whoaaaaahhh.....
*stretching arms and scratching head*
Ahhh, morning already....damn, that fried boar gaved me nightmares. I think I'm gonna eat scavs again...
*getting up from bed*
I was looking out the window, at the beautifull birds that sang on the tree in front of me. I went and washed my face, took my bow, and went hunting my breakfast. Lucky two scavangers wore waiting 100 metters from my hut, and in 30 minutes they wore fried and eaten. I went at the grave of Oprix, to lay some flowers because it has been some time that I last went, two weeks ago. As I was going to the grave, I heard some strange noises coming from east. It didn't sound like beasts or animals, it sound rather like someone yell and cut trees.... I should check this out. Climbed a tree, and advanced from tree to tree, and the yelling was louder and closer. I reached the source. It seems that a man with a big armor, and a big weapon on his back, was slaving ten men to cut down trees, and load them in some carts. This isn't what I think...the equiped man, does not look like he is working for the king...he had a blue armor with spikes...an orc colonel armor! This is kinda bad...maybe he likes the armor ? nah... he's in cahoots with those damned beasts... well, I should ask him myself... made a high jump from the tree, and landed on a tree near to him...
rekinu: pssst !...
traitor: *looking up* hey you ! what are you doing up there?!
*he tried to get out his sword from back...*
I shoted an arrow trough his right hand, and he started yelling...jeez, a crying pants...:rolleyes:
rekinu: hey! who are you and why are you wearing that disgusting armor?! colors don't fit you ;)
traitor: arghhhh, you son of a bitch.... Krash Ur! Marrock!
Soon 2 orcs camed running with their swords raised up, and when they saw me up in the tree, one of them throwed his sword twoards me. I jumped down from the tree, shot an arrow and hitted the orc that still had a weapon right in the neck. The other one took his dead friend's sword and attacked me. I shot an arrow, and somehow he blocked it with his sword...damn he's good... as he came fast, I just realised that he has his sword raised above my head... I crawled under him, between hes feet, and got behind him ... damn I'm good :D , I took one short sword out and stabbed him in the shoulder, where I saw that the armor is thiner... he turned suddenly, and hit me with the elbow, and I backfliped landing on my knee...for a few seconds, I didn't knew where I am, but then I saw him running twoards me very angry. I took out my second sword, but he already threw it from my hand with a heavy blow, and the second blow meant to hit my head, but I layed on my back, and so the sword just passed half metter above me. I took the chance of him being unbalanced and kicked his leg, making him fall down, took my bow, took an arrow, and ended this shit, making a whole into his head. phew, now that was some heavy shi.......didn't had time to finish the last word coz that traitor singing arghhhh, wanted to hit me from behind... lucky me that he screamed... I bended my knees, turned very fast grabbed a rock from the ground and throwed it in his forehead. He fell down, being uncouncious. Picked up my swords, and headed to a scared slave that was hiding behind a bush...
rekinu: hey, don't be affraid... I'm just passing by... who are you ?
slave: thank Innos, you killed them! they wore...they wore beating the crap out .... out of us, every evening and .... and every morning. They made us slaves.... please help !
rekinu: slow down... who is that guy ?
slave: people say that he.... he works for the orcs... he is some big shot from the king's army, that sold out the kingdom... the orcs, captured us, and killed our .... our famillies....*started crying*....
rekinu: tell me, what are they going to do with all this wood you collected ?
slave: I heard some of them talking, about making, another ship for transporting some goods, to Khorinis...
rekinu: and where did they held you prisoners ?
slave: not far from here, they established a camp... near the sea, they also built an harbour for making this ship...
rekinu: thanks for your help! NOW, ALL OF YOU, COME WITH ME !
slave: where ?
rekinu: I'll take you to my hut...it's not big, but it's somehow hidden in the forest...you'll be safe there.
Grabbed the unconcious traitor, and four guys carried him to my hut. As soon as we got there, I killed some scavangers, so that they have something to eat, tied up the guy, and waited until he waked up...
*after 2 hours*
traitor: huh ? where am I ?
rekinu: heh, welcome to my hut! would you like some scavanger bones ?
traitor: wahh, I don't know what plans you have, but when I'm gonna put my hands on ...
rekinu: guess you are not hungry... so tell me how is to be an orc ?
traitor: I'm not telling you nothing !
rekinu: well then, I'll have to kill you, and then all the camp established near the sea.
traitor: how did you... ? arghhh....well, that pussy king, wanted me arrested because I killed one of my comrads in battle, by accident!
rekinu: by accident ? yeah right... and so you taught, hell with the king, and the human race, I'm gonna f**k some orc pussies....
traitor: ahhhh, you son of bitch! you don't understand!
rekinu: so tell, me what are your plans, and it better be quick because if not, then I'll have myself a living target for practice ;)
traitor: ahh....ok....but remember that when I'll put my hands on you, you will be dead... so... the orcs want to build a ship with this wood we collected and sail to Khornis to bring the orcs there weapons and some reinforcements. Khorinis is under our control, and it will stay that way!
rekinu: yeah, will se about that...here eat this *putting a scavanger bone in his mouth*...
So this means I'm going to Khorinis...I got equiped, enough arrows, cleaned my swords, packed some food, and off to get a boat ....

DeadlyArrow
16.02.2006, 00:29
It was night when I came to the town. I thought of having something to eat and then go to bed in town's little tavern, but when I came, I saw that there were orcs... All town was burned, people killed. Damn orcs, now I was really angry, I just wanted to have a rest and that's what I have!
I was walking across burned houses and trying to find something worth gold, but I only found corpses of humans and orcs. I went to a small hut on the coast - it seemed less destructed by fire. I thought that maybe I can find something like bed there, I was so tired to sleep on the ground. But there I found a surprise! A dieing man lied on the floor, his sword was broken. When he saw me he seemed surprised as well.
A man: Come closer... I'm happy to see human being before my death...
Deadly: It was orcs, right?
A man: Yes, but listen, you should know the isle of Khorinis...
Deadly: Sure, I know it.
A man: I'll have a gift for you... It's on island... but first.. First you need to promise me to kill as much orcs as you can... You have a nice sword...
Deadly: OK, I'll do it.
A man: So, here, take this.. This is the map which'll bring you treasures. Gold and even more...
Man gave me map, which was in his pocket and after a few moments died. i went to the coast and found his little boat. it was not big but seemed I can reach Khorinis on it.
So, I'm coming...

maledicere
16.02.2006, 09:35
First Chapter

A pendant , a curse , a shadow and death! – This is what my life is all about . An eternal twist of hate, and yet i don't remember a thing from my past life. Where was i all these years ? Who was I ? Who am i now ?
So much questions , so litlle answers ...
I'm not worried about me though. They should worry for themselves . Life never lasts forever or maybe for some it does?
So litlle things i remember since ...since she came along !!!
Why does it hurt so much ? My body isn't moving anymore.Then someone aproaches me as i am lying on the ground covered in pain.
DF :“Hello there “ says a dark figure holding a bow and a quiver full of arrows.
Me :“Who are you ? “
DF :“Who am I ? Who are you ? “
Me : “I don't have time for games ,answer me...ARGH“
DF : “Oh.....yes......time.You don't have much of that..."
Me : “What do you mean by that ? “
DF : “You will soon find out what i am talking about.Here's your weapon! “
Me : “My what? I don't know how to use these ?”
DF : “ You don't remember much , do you ? Here take this, i'm sure it will be of some help.......remembering... “, and she gives me the bow and some sort of pendant.
I looked at the pendant confused and lost .
Me : “I remember this thing.......but still.....who are you? “, but she was no longer there.
Where did she go ? She hasn't answered my questin yet, but somehow the pain is gone.
I have to find her! I'm sure she has more to tell me.

To be continued...
(End of Part 1 )

Onisuzume
16.02.2006, 10:48
Chapter 1.
The sun shone faintly into the cave's entrance.
A heavy, armoured boot stepped onto a rock, crushing the pebble that lay on the rock.
Voice: Another day... another fight, another step in my journey.
A second voice: Are you sure you wish to go on with this?
Voice: Yes... I have no choice, once they defeat khorinis they'll scatter across the land, finding us eventually.
The second voice: Do be careful, I don't want you to get hurt...
Voice: Don't worry, I won't let a couple of orcs take me down.
The second voice: Please come back soon...
Voice: I'll try... Untill then.
The person who belonged to the first voice stepped outside the cave, the sunlight, which filtered through the leaves of the trees above, fell on his armour, so that it's green tone could clearly be seen.
He was tall, taller then most people.
He inhaled the morning air and sighed with sadness, sadness for the war to come.
After that he donned his helmet and drew the heavy hood of his robe over it.

He then walked towards the south, towards Khorinis.
End of Chapter 1.

Nikolaa
16.02.2006, 11:10
On that dark night i was in my chambers talking to the dark god
Me: Yes...It will be done my lord...
the dark god told me that i have to go to the Island of Korinus to asist the orcs,i didn't really like orcs but i didn't care who i worked whit i yust wanted to obteyn my power.In side i was drouning in my own hate,i was constantly benig tormented by this voices in my had they where probobly the voices of the inocents that i killed,but i didn't have any remorce for them,they where only tools of my ambition,my hunger for power.As i walked out of my chambers i oproched the croud of Novices and Mages i started talking
Me: Brothers!The dark lord comanded that we go to the island of Korinus
to asist the orcs against the humans there,go to ur chambers and prepare we have a long day a hed of us.
As i enterd the hall where the chambers of the high members of the order where is saw two knights they oproched me and said
k1:U will pay for the betreyal of the mages of Gamagan!
Sudenle my eyes become red end one of the knights thakes a step back and the othere yust stands there,sudenly the he takes hes sword up and points at the other knight and tries to attacke him but the knight skillfuly perryes it and whit a scherd voice asked:
K1:Marc what are u doing?
whit no responce the knight attacked him whit all of his streinght,the knight tried to jump back but hes armore was to havy so he tried to block it and he did but the wepon fell out of he's hands and he fell to he's knees the knight brouth his sword up in the air to finish him,but the onther knight pulled out a dager and killed he's friend.he said:
K1:Marc?oh no!by innos!what have i done!
He fell to he's knees and pluged his sword in to his chest.
Me:Hmm assasins!I must hury to my chambers.
when i got there i saw 4 paladins and theyr capitan
Capitan:Long time no see Mortanius!
Me: Spare me of ur non sence capetan!
Capitan:OK if u insist!
The three paladins raised theyr swords.But two of them fell an the ground
there was only one left.Where was the other one?A sword came from my back,it was the paladin,but i was lucky i used the Cloack of Shadow in time,
in oue second i was behind that othere paladin and pushed him on he's friends sword.While he's sword was stuck in he's friend i rased my Blade of Desteny and finished him.The capitan pulled his sword and said:
Capitan:U have defited my men but u will not defite me AHHHHHHHH!
He attacked me whit all of his streinght and furie,i blocked his every attack
but i was surprised when he jumped in the air and hit my sword as it fell out of my hands,he started to hit faster and faster until he maniged to hit me.
I fell next to the wall,he prepared to finish i saw an aportunity i casted fist of wind then i a sharp ice that stucked him against the wall.He started spiting blood and whit his blooded teeth he sid:
capitan:cuh cou U may have defited me but u will never defite the army of my comerads that are comeing.
In my eyes u coud see that i was voreid,i that instent the paladin said:
Capitan:HEHE ur scaird i can see it,hehe u know u can't survive hehe!
Me:Shut up u ahhh
I casted a fier ball that whent tro hin and the wall
I had an idea,i summoned all of my servents and told them to go to the ship,and we took off....
while this was heppening whit the paladins
Comander: Was ur mission secesfull?
The two knights that fell on the ground when i was fighting the capitan and hes other two men in my chmbers they where undead now but the paladins didn't notice
two knights:Yes it was
Comander: Good,the mages will do the rest
While they where tlking i was sailling for the Island of Korinus when all of a suden one of my men sed :
Men:Paladin war gallion a hed

To be continued....

P.S. how was it?

_Wandere_
17.02.2006, 02:53
Chapter I

Kane stands in front of the city Gates as they close behind him for the last time, he would never come back to Eronos actually whet he starts to think about it may be better this way he never wanted someone to boss him around. Takes a deep breath and walks away from the city walls more determent than ever, after a few steps he stops, his determination fails away just as quick as it came … where will he go now he had no plan, no goal nothing, after a short period of time he decides that he will go north, there is a big orc town in there and is the only place on the island where he hadn’t been yet, plus he might why the orcs were acting so weird in the lost months, so he heads up north.

By the time Kane reaches the town gates the moon stars to replace the sun on the sky. When the 2 guards of gates se hem they start saying something that to most humans would sound like gibberish but like all the wanderers he knew orcish so he understood that the guards were warning him to come no closer, he didn’t even bother to look at them until got close enough to speak, then as starting the usual greeting between two orcs that haven’t seen each other he looked somewhere above the orcs, to make them feel weaker.

Kane: ‘I have faced shadow bests, fire lizards, trolls, demons, some of my kind and some of your kind and as they are all dust I’m standing here before you whit out a single scar on my body.’

Kane cane easily read the surprise combined whit fear and something that may be identify as respect. Before the young orcs came to their senses and give a proper response, an old orc, that Kane suspects to bee the captain of the guards and finds out later that he was right., comes from behind the gates and responds to his salute, and asks him to fallow. The captain takes Kane to a big building in the middle of the town and tells him to wait outside. He stood outside the building around a garter of hour and nearly all the ocs from town came there and did nothing but stare like they were trying to see inside him, he just didn’t knew how much could he stay there ignoring all those eyes that he felt all over his body burning, trying to get inside him. Finally the orc captain comes out of the building and whit him another orc that by his armor may identify as some kind of general, addresses Kane whit out even looking at him.

Orc general: ‘If you really did what you are saying you should come whit me.’

Kane fallows the general trough some corridors that finally gets to a room where 3 figures aspect him, one is a big orc that has an ugly scar across his left eye and that bares some kind of clan blazon, the other orc is an old shaman and the third person in the room is surprisingly a human dressed in a heavy armor an armed whit a berserker axe, this image takes Kane unprepared so he had to fight hard whit his surprise to be able to hide it. The strange man starts saying that there is no need of introduction as the chief already heard about Kane’s deeds and he’s not yet worthy to ask the chief about his. The man makes a break then informs Kane that he is to fight in the arena so he can prove that he’s what he says, by the man ends an orc enters in and tells Kane that he is to take to the arena.

The rules of the arena are simple magic, potions or other things like that are banned everything else is permitted.

Kane first adversary is a young orc that charges at him whit his whit a war cry that might actually have some affect one inexperienced fighter but Kane didn’t even blinked he waited until the last moment to doge the orc attack a tactic that made the young and inexperienced orc to nearly fall on his sword, the orc turned to face Kane again but this time makes a grip on the orc hand moving under the oc arm to get behind him an in the same time manages to take the orc sword and plug it tough his back so that it plunge his hart. Kane next enemy was another young orc but this one seemed better prepared. Kane awaits the orc whit the left hand at the base of his katana hilt, awaiting the orc move; when the orc stars his attack Kane releases his katana and caches it whit the right hand giving him a chance to attack the exposed orc chest but the orc manages to block this hit so Kane automatically turns and tries to decapitate the orc whit one move but fails again as the orc doges and counters whit a side slash, factually Kane expects that and parries whit his parry dagger, meanwhile making a backslash hit whit his katana decapitating the orc. Kane takes a piece of silk from his pouch and carefully wipes the blood of his katana while putting an ironic smile, just to aggravate the crowd. An older orc enters the arena, takes his sword out, fakes a left slash and tries a piercing move at Kane’s chest; Kane does a last second doge, the sword actually touching his armor, draws his katana and takes a swing at the orc, making a shallow cut but the orc ignores it and makes series of swings that Kane successfully doges or blocs, at one moment the orc tries to punch him in the face but he doges and cuts of the orc hand; the orc releases a scream as the pain gets him, hi falls on he falls on his knees awaiting his execution, Kane starts his finishing move but at the same time the orc tries to plunge his sword in Kane’s chest, luckily Kane manages to react in time stopping the sword whit his left hand and finishing his attack whit the right. The man in heavy armor enters the arena screaming that he seen enough so he wants to fight. He stars swinging his axe at Kane whit such a speed and force that Kane nearly doesn’t manages to survive, seeing an opening Kane counters faking a right swing wile ting to plunge his parry dagger in the man’s hart, the man avoids his scheme and starts an other attack, trying to block the man’s savage blows Kane is thrown on the ground, he kicks the man in the guts making him to back away, Kane makes a back roll, knowing that he has to end this fight fast if he wants to survive it, gets tow cat claws from the hilt of his katana and blinded the mysterious man as he charges again, this interrupts the man attack making him to drop his axe and scrim in pain, Kane took the axe and decapitated him, ending the show.

The orc that bought Kane to the arena entered and told him to fallow, they reached an empty hut and the orc told him that he could rest there until morning and left. Kane entered the hut ate the scavenger meat that was there and went to sleep trying to stop the thoughts that were invading his mind.

Colonelu
17.02.2006, 20:14
Name: Colonelu
Sex: male
Affiliation: neutral
Proffesions: Ex big General of the kings army
Weapons: Two swords augumented with fire
Magic: expert in summoning
Armor: The finest armor made implemented with gold and impenetrable
Caracteristics: A big perssuasion, a very good fighter wich is trying to revenge and he is an orc-hunter.A good mage at summoning and worst at shooting and singing.No orc is staying in his way because he doesent leave any orc alive in his way.Others caracteristics in the story... ;) and a treasure-hounter...
Image:
http://tn1-1.deviantart.com/fs9/100/i/2006/039/7/b/General_by_Nadide.jpg

Background:
He was the best General in the kings army but because of his searching to get rich and of his malefical ways to kill and kepping every orc leader head as a trophy and of his experiments with summoning the king beleave he was in league with Beliar and he exile him from the kindom and gived his wife and his 2 little children to orcs (to do what they want with them). From that moment he swear that he revenge on the king and on the orcs. So that how he becomed an orc-hounter.

Godcrusher
17.02.2006, 20:45
Name: Grief
Race: Heathen Demigod
Sex: male
Proffesions: reminder of the Myths and legens forgotten by the people
Weapons: Steel axe
Magic: Can control the elements

Reason of my arrival:

People are forgetting their original culture more and more. Someone needs to remind them, what their roots are, and that they must not be ashamed of it. I was sent to remember them.

_DieGo_
17.02.2006, 21:30
Name: DieGo
Age: 19 (it's a lie but it would sound stupid to say that a 14th kid fights orcs :D :) )
Sex: Male
Proffesion: Paladin (one of the few ones who king trusts)
Weapons: Paladin's Tenblade, Bow of Death
Runes: Holy Arrow, Healing

Background: At the age of 10 his mother died by orc's sword. He sweared revenge. From that age he decided to learn everything possible for him just to be prepared. His father was angry too so he teached his son. So at about 14 DieGo knew everything about sword-fighting, bow-shooting and few things about Magic. He tooks some books from his father's little library and read them all. He learned about the Gods (he was atracted by each one of them), he learned about Magic Runes, about Magicians and few others. At the age of 18 he decided to visit the capital of Myrtana (he used to live in a small city of Myrtana before named Jensary). He decided to earn there a job and maybe remain there. He said "Good-bye" to his father and went to the city. After some months there as a blacksmith he had a fought with a citizen (unfortunately he killed the guy, maybe because blacksmith's hands.. ), of course the guards saw this, but not just the guards even a paladin. When the guards draw their swords the Paladin said "Stop!" and then took him exactly to the king. DieGo thought this is his end, he'll have to pay a lot of money or worse: the jail awaits him. But it wasn't like that. The paladin described every single move of DieGo to the king. The big guy was somehow impressed so he decided to challange DieGo. After another months of quests DieGo became a paladin exactly at the date of his birthday. So at the age of 19 DieGo is a paladin...

Chapter 1

In the throne room the King gathered his good paladins. The situation was not very pink...
King: "I received letters from the Islands. Danoland was defeated by orcs and is now waiting for orcs' decision or for reinforcements; Pedonia is totally defetead, everybody's dead except a few guys which ran with a boat and got here awfully hurted ; and Khorinis is still fighting the orcs, hope they won't die ; about the other islands no news. So I decided that i can take care of the orcs here with a few troops if you can manage to save the Islands. It's your decisions which Island... "
A paladin chief: "I'll take Danoland, i have relatives there! I'm already on my way."
Second paladin chief (arrogant) : "Then I'll see if Pedonia can be retaken if you don't mind."
King: "Huh! Fast decisions! Anyway u know from where to take your troops! Of you go! About the pay... we'll talk at your return. May Innos protect you!"
DieGo: "But what about Khorinis?"
King: "Don't worry, i didn't forget. And i hoped that you'd take it. I really need it. You know that i trust you more than all the others, pls don't dissapoint me! 'Protect Khorinis!' That's your meaning at this quest. Here's a first pay... "
DieGo: "No! Money are not necesary! When the race named orc will dissapear from this world then i'll drink all my money... "
King: "Man... what would i do without you? You are my right-hand! Now go! Remember... 'Protect Khorinis!' "
DieGo: "I'm on my way... "
King: "May Innos protect you!"
After this I looked in the city for known good soldiers and friends. I remembered to take Carmino too, a very good mage, an old friend. I decided that the ship Dauntless will bring us to the Island of Khorinis.
On the boat while the others were preparing I was thinking about my mother... my father... the Orcs! Yeah, the orcs! The anger grew in me very fast, my heart was beating hard and fast! So Khorinis had a lot of chances!
Sailor: "We are ready, Sir Paladin!"
DieGo: "Set sail! Protect Khorinis!"

To be cotinued...

Colonelu
18.02.2006, 12:10
Chapter 1:

It was night...everyone was sleeping...only Colonelu was still walking to get to the tavern to get some sleep. But in a moment he heard some steps coming towards him...it stoped, Colonelu then though that it was his imagination...he walked towards to tavern and saw a big fight in there he starting to run but someone stoped him with a punch in his face. It was an orc and a big one too. Colonelu then draw his swords and prepare for the fight. The orc tried to hit him with the sword but Colonelu beared it with the sword...the orc tryed another one but again Colonelu ducked and the orc missed and then Colonelu hit him with the foot and put his sword in the orc chest and cut his head off. After the fight Colonelu go in the tavern and see all the people there dead and three orcs staying there. He jumped in the back of the first orc and chop his head off and then turn to the other two orcs. The orcs starting run at him but he jumped on the table and hit one orc with the foot and throw his sword at him...the sword run into his stomach and killed him. The other orc was waiting Colonelu to atack him. Colonelu jumped over him and put his sword at his neck. Colonelu asked in orchis language:
Colonelu: What are you doing here?
The orc havent response.
Colonelu: Say it or I kill you like the others!!
The orc: We are here to kill a man who is steeling informations from us.
Colonelu: What informations?
The orc said nothing.
Colonelu: Say it or I kill you!!
The orc: Some informations about the plans to attack Khorinis.
Colonelu then chop the orc head off, get some food and water from the tavern and go south towards the sea to help Khorinis stop being conquerd....

This was the first chapter I will continue next time ;)

C

Faby
18.02.2006, 12:25
Chapter 1

Leaving his homeland Meridian,Faby traveled to the place where evil was born.The place where his bretheren died..He swore to destroy Evil,once and for all.But he couldn't do it by his own.He made himself a small sea vessel and sailed to the city of Agrothan,where he had to get some companions to join him in his crusade.Ariving at Agrothan,he saw a scene he never had seen before.The city was being burned down by dozens of Dragons.But how could this be?They were killed long time ago..Someone resureccted them..This was clearly the hand of a Dark Mage,one of those who killed his friends.He ran with his sword drawn to one of the Dragons,but they saw him,and they left.I quckly followed them.They were amazingly quick..They headed to a stranded tower in the middle of the city..

end of Chapter 1,part one

cryo_
19.02.2006, 11:11
The ship reaches the shores of Khorinis. Thrall sends out an orc scout in order to find out more about the area. He then begins building the camp with the help of the other orcs. As nighttime comes the scout returns and informs that there is a doc on the other side of the island and that it is heavily fortified and guarded by paladins. Knowing that the paladins are very good fighters he sends a few orcs to call reinforcements, because their simple band can’t handle the humans best trained warriors and siege a castle. The ship disappears in the horizon as the orcs find themselves alone on an island with an army of human elites.
In the morning Thrall makes a plan of attack in order to weaken the human defenses.
Thrall : “Since we are clearly outnumbered, we can’t take the direct approach, so we must be stealthy and attack only what we can defeat. We’re going to make traps, fortify this camp, and always have at least one scout near the city to inform us on everything that’s going on there.”
The orcs follow Thralls orders. Setting traps on the roads, fortifying the camp and camouflaging it so that the humans won’t notice it, and send the first scout near the city.
Thrall himself helps with the camp and the traps, setting an example for his troops.
Thrall is one the youngest orc commanders, but has proven himself time and time again. He is able to use shamanic magic and the forces of nature, but is still quite inexperienced at it, so he mainly uses his great strength and intelligence.
In the evening the scout returns and informs Thrall of the recent developments.
Scout : “The town is teeming with activity, the forges are ringing all the time and there are a great number of paladins training. It seems they are preparing for an all out war on us. But their number is limited, while our army is almost limitless.”
Thrall : “Do not underestimate the humans, for they are a great opponent and their courage is even greater. But still I wonder what they are planning, since they can’t win the war with only a handful of paladins. Keep scouting the area, we need more information if we want to understand the human’s plan.”
The scout is replaced with another orc.
The sun sets and everything becomes dark. The moon is covered by dark clouds.
During that night Thrall has visions of great opponents, great battles, and is not sure what to make of them.
In the morning the orcs have a rude awakening, the scout saw a troop of paladins leaving the castle and heading towards their camp. He ran as quickly as he could to tell Thrall.
As soon as Thrall finds this out he orders his men to hide the camp swiftly.
Orc warrior : “But we are the best troop of orc the Orc Lord has, it’s shamefull for us to hide, we should attack them, and show them that no matter where they are they cannot escape us.”
Thrall : “We will defeat them, but now is not the time. Sure, we are able to defeat this group of paladins, but when the others see that they are missing, they are going to come and find us… Unless… I have a plan. Prepare the troops for combat; the blood on their blades is dry. We are going to kill some paladins.”
Thrall has a bold plan. He is going to kill the paladins and put their bodies in the dark forest, near a stone circle that the scout has informed him off. This should create panic among the citizens of Khorinis. And they need every advantage they can get, until reinforcements arrive.
They hide and wait for the humans to come near. In order to make sure that the humans don’t go somewhere else they use an orc as bait.
As soon as the paladins see the bait, the captain of the group tells another to run to the city and to warn everyone that the orc are on the island. Thrall sees this and using what little knowledge of shamanism he has, he summons a bolt of lighting, which instantly kills the messenger. After that all the orcs attack. The paladins being outnumbered didn’t stand a chance, from the 5 that remained after the messenger was killed, Thrall killed 1 with a single blow from his mighty hammer, the other orcs attacked the paladins but they weren’t able to dispatch them as easily as they had thought. The paladins put up quite a fight, injuring 2 orcs, but they fought in vain. Their bodies we’re taken to the stone circle in the forest and positioned as to look like a sacrifice from a necromancer.
Thrall helped the 2 injured orcs.
Injured orc#1 : “They were not as easy as I had thought; these humans are worthy adversaries, not like the ones on the mainland”
Thrall : “Rest now, for we must be prepared. Great battles are about to ensue.”

* not related to the story... *
* i think people should write the story in Word or any other program that has spell check, and then copy paste it, that way it will be easier for other people to read and to comprehend the story.
Thank you for your time *

Nikolaa
19.02.2006, 14:37
Men:Paladin war galion a hed
Me:U three mages teleport inside and sabotage the ship,Mal'ganis ur the leader of the grop,now move!
The three mages teleported on the ship...10mins later onley one retorned he was vet whit blood!and he said:
Mal'ganis:Mages!Mages abord the paladin ship!
he fell to the ground onkonches(Mal'ganis)
Me: Damn!Guess i have to do this my sailf.
How did they find me i asked my sailf,i never fought a fier mage,i was starting to svet,i was scared!(i'm talking about me inside)in that instant the dark lord spoke to me:
Beliar(dark lord): Don't wory my servent they are no mach for you,you are my champion my good servent and i am whit u.
Me:Yes my lord,i see now.I will not fail u.
I teleported in to the ship,i saw a mage garded by two paladins they started comeing near me slowly(only the paladins started comeing the mage is standing stll) and the mage started tallking:
Gilbert:Hallt Necromanser(he is taliking to me),i am Gilbert magicion of the cirkle of fire and i'm here to put a stop to ur evil deeds.
*he reckgnizes me* Gilbert:Mortanius u where once a promesing student of the mages of gamagan why did u bitray them?
Me:They where jelous of my power they assasineted my destroyed my life,but the all mighty lord Beliar gave me a second chance,my revenge!
Gilbert:The mages of gamagan where pure and good,that can't be true your lieing,Beliar did this to u and now i and my felow mages are here to puryfy u spawn of darknes!
I was angery!I pozesed the two paladins and attacked him
he casted fist of wind on one and on the other he put hes hand on hes chest and casted fier ball,it didn't blow him up it pulled him through the ship and then it got through hes boddy
the other one he electrifide to death.
I quickly casted ice ball,he razed his hands to defend him sailf.He's hand frized and i exploded it
He started sckreming i pulled out the Desteny Blade and plunged it in to hes chest,then i pulled it out spined and choped his hed of.
i teleported to the cerfis of the ship and there where two mages on my left and right side,they where surpised and that gave me time to cast fist of wind on bought of them at the same time,i quickly razed my hands in to the air and two balls of energy apered,one blue and the other red.
then i crashed them in to one a nother,a great purple light fell from the scky and hit the ship as it exploded,yust before the explosion u coud here the mages yelling:NOOOOO!!!!
Mal'ganis yelld:Noooo!!!Master!!
and fell to hes knees.

To be continued.....

_Wandere_
20.02.2006, 00:00
Chapter II

Kane, the orc chief, the orc general and the old orc shaman were sitting in a circle on the floor of small room.

Orc chief: ‘We are at war whit the humans everywhere else besides on this island, we are intending to send a ship full of warriors to the island of Khorinis, one of the lands where humans still have the full control of, but not for long. We need a human to infiltrate the humans there, a spy someone that can give us useful information, as you killed our man last night in the arena we’ll offer you his job whit the same payment: 10000 gold and all the equipment you need and we can provide. So what do you say?’

Kane: *trying to react properly after all he heard* ‘Do you happen to have any human clothes on my size?’

Orc general: *confused* ‘What … what do you need that for?’

Kane: ‘Never mind, just 10000 gold? You know that I’m better than your last man so I want more gold or you’ll have to get yourself another man; 20000 gold should bee enough.’

Orc chief: ‘What this is re…’

Old shaman: ‘I’m sure you value more than our other spy but 20000 I a little bit too much, 12000 is more than enough.’

Kane: ‘Are you trying to insult me, I wont take less than 18000.’

Old shaman: ‘I’m sure we can come out to an agreement, 15000 should suffice all your needs.’

Kane: ‘16000 and we got a deal.’

Old shaman: ‘Then 16000 it is.’

Kane: ‘Now that we cleared this one, do you happen to have any healing and manna potions?’

Old Shaman: ‘Sure take as many as you want.’

Kane: ‘Great! When do leave?’

Old shaman: ‘In three days so get ready.’

Kane: *on his way out* ‘Good, I want 6000 gold advance payment before I get on the ship, no argue.’

While Kane makes a walk tough the town back in the room the orc chief is yelling at the shaman, as he just lost 16000 gold and they don’t even know if the human is loyal or not, he sands the old shaman to repair his mistakes and find out more about this new weird human.

Kane sees a group of young orcs training he smiles, none of the orcs is balancing his weight right. He notices the young orc that was his guide the other night; he walks to him and barley touches him, the orc fells unable to keep his balance.

Kane: ‘What is this, is this how you plan on wining the war, you should spear you enemies time and take your own lives, as you’re not worthy of anyone’s time!’

Orc captain: *the guard captain from the other night is also training the orcs* ‘I’m doing the best I cane but they don’t seem to pay much attention, the closes thing to a real fight they ever had vas in the arena.’

Kane: ‘Seems to me that you forgot to tell them that the most important thing in a fight is balance, anyone can swing a blade, using the momentum it doesn’t require any strength, speed might be another key element, but if you manage to make your adversary lose his balance then the fight is just like finished!’ *addressing the young orc who was just getting up* ‘What’s your name?’

Grunt: ‘Grunt.’

Kane: ‘And what is your position in the army Grunt?’

Grunt: ‘I’m a scout.’

Kane: *amused* ‘A scout, I hate to see how a warrior fights! Ok Grunt, attack me!’

Grunt gets his sword out, a short orc sword covered by rust and dry blood, and starts charging, but Kane stops him.

Kane: ‘Wow, easy there Grunt what’s that you’re holding; is this what you call a sword, maybe someone will die after two weeks if you manage to hit him but the idea is to kill him on the spot. Come we’ll make a visit to the smith!’ *addressing the captain* ‘We should meet in the evening to plan a new training strategy!’ *the captain nods*

Under Kane strict supervision, the smith, helped by Grunt, manages to make a crossover between a katana, a bastard sword, and an orc sword, a hybrid that seems to please Kane very much.

When Kane got to his hut the orc captain was waiting for him. They started developing new fighting methods for orcs, and they were done only in the morning, the captain left to teach the young orcs, the new techniques and Kane tock a good morning sleep. In the afternoon, Kane took Grunt into the forest to give him some special fighting moves and something about scouting, and how to snick around whit out being seen, and of course, something that Grunt could never learn from an orc, the human language. In return Grunt thought Kane the hidden aspects of the orcs culture. This happened every evening until their departure to Khorinis. Bought of them were good students and assimilated the information very fast.

On the ship Kane discovered some barrels of orchis grog, it didn’t taste that good but it could get someone drunk and that was all that he needed; so he was wasted 24/7 and by the time the grog was gone and he finally became sober again there was one more day until they were to reach Khorinis. Kane considered training a little bit would do him some good so he took Grunt as his sparing partner, when the ship was one hour away Kane got his stuff and got ready, he was the first to step on land.

Yavanna
24.02.2006, 12:59
I was beggining to wake up from my dream... I tried to move, but I couldn't... I was tied up, and Rumar was next to me, but he was not conscious. I tried to wake him up, but he didn't say a word... he looked hurt, and he had a lot of wounds. Our weaponds were gone...
Sudently, 2 orcs entered the tent. Both of them looked like simple orc warriors, not very hard to take down... but since I was tied up, and I didn't have a weapon, it looked almost imposible to escape.
They didn't say a word.. they just headed towords Rumar and started dragging him out of the tent.

Me: "Stop!!! Leave him alone! He's not even awake, and he's hurt, take me instead of him!"

But they didn't want to listen, they just took him and left me there... worried to death about my friend. I looked for a knife... anything that could've gave me the opportunity to escape, but there was nothing. All I could do was to wait... and I waited... thoughts started running through my mind... what if my brother was captured, tortured, or even worst... dead... and I was mad... and scared...

Then another 2 orcs entered the tent, grabbed me, and took me out of there. I had chains to my hands, but also to my feet, so they had to carry me. And as I was taken to an unknown place, I looked at their camp, and saw how many they were... I saw a lot of human skulls... I could've just imagine how much they suffered before the orcs killed them. And as I was looking, I saw... Rumar's head!!! He was dead... they killed them! I started screamind and tried moving... but they were holding me well... many orcs turned their heads around they were looking at me, and they were laughing...
I just couldn't believe it... my best friend was dead, and all because of me...
After a few more seconds, we entered another tent... this one was bigger and inside it was a warrior with a higher rank in the army.
The 2 orcs put me donwn and left...

Orc Elite: "I believe you saw your friend... he's... not feeling so good so to speak..."

And the bastard started laughing maniacly...

Me: "Stop it!!! What kind of sick monster are you? How can you enjoy killing innocent people?"

He got all serious all of a sudden...

Orc Elite: "This is war... feelings have nothing to do with this... it's us against all the human race. You kill us, we kill you... it's as simple as that..."

Me: "We only kill you because we have no other chooce. At least that's what I do... but you kill for pleasure..."

Orc Elite: "Oh... just tell me why are you here... my soldiers saw you and your... dead friend... coming here... with a paladin ship..."

Me Elite: "I won't tell you anything!"

Orc Elite: "You wanna end up like your friend? He refused to talk, and now look what happened to him... are you sure you don't want to talk?"

Me Elite: "Yes, I am sure!"

He then called for a few orc...

Orc Elite: "You will take her to the other camp of ours... there is someone there who can make her talk... now leave..."

Two orc took me from the tent, and when we got out, another 8 were waiting... I think they were a bit afraid to walk into the woods with only a few soldiers...humans were still powerfull and they still had courage to attack a few orcs if they would ever cross their paths..."
They started moving.. soon enough they left the camp and we entered the wood. It was getting darkert, so they decided to make a small camp in which they could rest. Everything was quiet... One of them tied me to a tree and left me there... And I was looking at them, I noticed that one of them had my weapons... my sword, my dagger and my bow.. for what, I don't know, because thet would never use our weapons... but at least they were near me...

To be continued...

rekinu
24.02.2006, 17:26
So I went to find a way to reach Khorinis. As I heard the people there are in trouble, and maybe I can kill some orcs too.

I went fast thru the forest and reached the orc's camp near the sea. It's like the slave described...they wore waiting for the wood to come, and finish their ship. There, near the big unfinished ship, there wore 2 small boats. Thats my chance. There wore alot of orc workers, and 10 orc warriors along with 2 orc elites. Maybe there wore more in the tents, but I don't think so. I reached my bow, and the orc elites wore down. Suddenly they all started to yell, and looking for me. After I shot another 4 orc warriors they saw me in the tree and came after me...I jumped and landed on a tent destroying it. They all came running after me, and a worker tried to hit me with a hammer, but I shot him in the head with a fast arrow. I turned and shot every orc warrior in the legs, and they all fell down screaming of pain. The workers wore somehow affraid of me and did not interfered. I took two orc workers with me on a boat and we wore off to Khorinis.

It was a sunny day, and the wind was perfect. The orcs wore so strong and fast that we reached Khorinis next day morning. I didn't slept all night, and I was tired. We reached the shore and after I got off the boat I tied up the orcs with some thick rope I found in their camp. They wore affraid of me, and they didn't opose. I layed on the sand and slept a few hours. When I woke up the two orcs wore gone, and the ropes wore there. damn I hate these kind of things! I followed their trail that lead to a dark forest. I kept following their trail, until I saw them lying dead on the ground a few metters in front of me. They wore shot with 3 arrows each. I took out my bow, and ducked down. I think humans are near, I can hear them. I advanced slowly and silent, because I don't think these humans are keen on having visitors. I stopped. In a tree in the right of the path, at 5 metters, I saw a man with a bow keeping an eye on his sorroundings. Suddenly I noticed another one just on the other side of the path. They wore very well hidden among the leafs, and It seems that they represent an outpost. They didn't noticed me, so I put my bow aside and said to them loud:

rekinu: HEY! Don't shoot I'm a human!
Suddenly they noticed me, and they wore kinda surprised that I saw them and they didn't saw me...
man: who are you ?!
rekinu: I come from the mainland! I'm here to fight the orcs!
man: I don't trust you! Did you came with these orcs ?
rekinu: *looking at the two dead orcs* No. I don't know nothing about them! There is full of orcs coming to Khorinis, why should I come with them ?
man: Alright. Go further on this path, and you will reach our camp. Tell them that Bleed sent you!
rekinu: Ok! Thanks!

I was headed to their camp, and after 5 minutes, I reached a rather small camp, formed of 10 huts. I told the guys that wore guarding the entrance that Bleed sent me, and they offerd me food and a place to sleep. I slept until evening, because I was in a rush to the city. I also found out that the people from this camp are hiding to be safe against the orcs. As I was leaving the camp, the moons started to shine on the dark sky, so I lighted a torch. I was runing thru the dense forest with the urge to find out what happened in the city.
As I was runing, I started to hear some orcs from far away. I took my bow out and headed in that direction. I reached the place, and it looked like a small orc camp. There wore 5 orcs sitting at a fire, and there wore some in the tent. As I glanced my view to find the other orcs I suddenly saw something that made my heart beat faster. It was a girl. She was tied up to a tree near the orcs. It seems that they captured her. I just stood there watching her...she was beautifull...but then I snaped out of it, and took an arrow from my query...I changed my mind, I took a rock and threw it near the girl. The orcs heard the noise and got up looking in the direction of the girl standing with the back at me. Then I shot an arrow in every orc's head. SURPRISE! 4 orcs came from the tent, I shot two, but the others wore already near me, so I took my swords out, cut the first one, and faught with the second one a little... I blocked his hit, made a step back, he came twoards me with the sword raised but as fast as I am, he found himself in his knees with my sword in his stomach...took my sword out and headed for the girl. I cut off the ropes that wore holding her and:

rekinu: who are you ?
yavanna: My name is Yavanna. Thanks for your help! But what are you doing here ?
rekinu: well...my name's rekinu and I'm headed for the city... Are you ok ? you seem weakened. Here take this potion.
yavanna: thank you, I needed that... I'm came to Khorinis to find my brother. I just hope I'm not too late. says her while getting some weapons from a dead orc.
rekinu: Well, we can look for your brother togheter. Are those your weapons ?
yavanna: Yes. They took them from me, when they captured me. There is a camp of orcs in this direction. They wore about to take me there...

She did not had the chance to finish her last sentence because a knife flew near my head and stuck in a tree. I looked in my right, and there was another orc...I think he was peeing while I killed his friends. I took my bow out, but a sword hit him right in the head and he fell down in a second... It was yavanna...damn this girl is fast...I like her :D ...

to be continued...

Onisuzume
25.02.2006, 08:56
Chapter Two
The warrior walked through the forest, it was quiet. Too quiet...
He couldn't see or hear any animal, not even a bird was singing.
He finaly reached the Dead Harpy, he knocked on the door and said:
Me: Hey, anyone here?
But no reply came, since there was noone to answer.
Me: I hope they've reached safety in time...
He then walked towards the city, the silence was becomming oppressive.
When he reached the gate, a guard called out:
Guard: HALT! Noone is allowed to leave or enter the city.
Me: But I've come to help fight the orcs!
Guard: You? We need an army to fight them, not a single warrior.
Me: Let me speak to Lord Hagen then!
Guard: Sorry, but he's busy at the moment.
The guard grabbed his crossbow.
Guard: Now leave before I shoot.
Me: You'll regret this...
And the warrior walked away from the gate, towards the lighthouse to considder his next move.
Me: I wonder if Jack's alright...
When he reached the lighthouse, he saw that the fire was out, the door open, and it was rather empty inside.
Me: Well, it's starting to get dark, so I guess I'll try to get into the city again tomorrow. Luckly, the bed is still there.
He lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

End of Chapter Two

DeadlyArrow
25.02.2006, 10:53
I arrived at the island of Khorinis in early morning. I felt so happy to feel ground again! It was so fine to walk by the see and hear birds singing. After a while I turned to forest, I needed to find some settlement and buy there food and ask about the area - I've never been here before.
Suddenly I heard somebody speaking - but it wasn't a human. I hided behind the tree and saw orcs' group. They were speaking on their ugly language, of course, I couldn't understand them, but I saw them pointing to the north.
I let them pass, and then went to the north.
After a few hours I reached a tavern, it stood on the crss of ways. I entered it and talked to the owner.
Deadly Hi, I'm a foreigner here. I want to buy some food and other stuff. Also it would be nice to have a room this night.
Owner Welcome to Khorinis! Of course, here you can buy everything you want, and your room is waiting for you. Unfortunately it's too many orcs around here, so the roads are really dangerous nowadays.
Deadly Actually, I saw some orcs in the forest. Seems, they went this direction...
Owner Hope, they won't attack my tavern!!!
Deadly Maby not... But you better prepare your sword and tell the people here to prepare theirs!..

cryo_
25.02.2006, 17:45
Morning comes and brings only bad new. The scout reports that human reinforcements have arrived in the city.
Thrall : “Where are they coming from? I thought we destroyed all their cities.”
Just then the orc reinforcements arrive in a five ships, one filled with siege equipment, the others with orc warriors. On the first ship, the figure of an important orc is visible, he’s armor shining although bearing scratches and dents from numerous battles, his posture showing his great confidence and wisdom. He orders the crew to dock near the camp and to prepare the supplies. This is the great orcish general Ulf, friend and mentor of Thrall, the champions of the orcs. He defeated most of the cities in the beginning of the war, with Thrall at his side. Now he has come to add Khorinis to that list.
Thrall : “Hello old friend!”
Ulf : “Good to see you! I see you kept things well organized here. Anything to report?”
Thrall : “A group of paladins were headed this way, but we ambushed them, and in order to keep suspicions of an orc invasion to a minimum we dropped their bodies near a stone circle.”
Ulf : “You are as meticulous as ever. It’s time we conquered those wretched humans and showed them that their existence here is over.”
Thrall : “It will not be as easy as we thought; their number is increasing and I’ve noticed during that ambush that they are very skilled warriors.”
Ulf : “That will only make this victory more exquisite. I don’t want them to be pushovers. I want fighters. I want a challenge. That’s why I came here. I am old Thrall; I doubt I’m going to see many battles after this. These bones can’t take much more of this. So I came here to lead my final battle. There are two ways out. I’m either killed, and I die in battle like a true warrior, or I live and I will retire on some remote island to live my life peacefully, recollecting my greatest battles.”
Thrall : “You’re not that old. But this will be a very important battle, I can sense it.”
Before nightfall the camp grew 5 times bigger. Some orcs were set out near the city in order to make an outpost. Others were sent to make camps in order to siege the city from every side.
Thrall and Ulf shared stories about battles, in which they’ve been together or separate. Thus the day ended with no violence or bloodshed
The next day they woke up to see their tents in flames. Both Thrall and Ulf rushed out wielding only their weapon. What they saw should be called a massacre, since the orcs were being slaughtered like wild animals without any means of defending themselves. But instead it was called…
Lord Hagen : “Justice is served! You foul orcs have invaded our lands, murdered us, plundered our villages and cities; now it is time for retribution.”
Thrall and Ulf stood no chance, they fought as valiantly as they could but they were eventually captured, and taken to the dungeon. Their only hope now was that the orcs in the other camps would come and rescue them, but they didn’t have enough soldiers for that. So they just waited.

Colonelu
26.02.2006, 18:52
Chapter 2

Colonelu reached arrived at the sea after a long journey.He saw there 2 galleys full of orcs and 1 full with products of orcs (water,food,weapons and others).He spend some time watching the guards of the ship with goodies.There were only 2 guards, Colonelu waited until night when a guard fall asleep and the other one was eating, he sneaked to the ship and hide in a crate. He stood there almost 2 days until the ship arived to Khorinis. He sneaked outside and went directly to the town.When he arrived there a guard stoped him and said:
Guard:Stop! You are not allowed here without a pass!
Colonelu:Listen i have come here to warn the city because it is attacked by the orcs.
Guard:Nonsens...we are prepared for the orcs.
Colonelu:You dont understand! I have come here from the mainland with 2 galleys full of orcs and one transport ship.And i'm sure that will come more.
Guard:So you are a traitor!!You come here with the orcs!!
Colonelu:No!! I've hide in a crate and stood there until it reach Khorinis and the I sneaked outside and come here.
Guard:I will take your warning to lord Hagen but i will not allow you here with out a pass, its against our rules.
Colonelu: Ahhrr...you and your stupid rules!
He went to the Mercenaries.a guard stoped him and sayed:
Merc Guard:Stop do you know where you are going?These is the land of the Landlord where us mercs live.
Colonelu:I know, i come from mainland to warn you of a attack of the orcs.
Merc Guard:Then you should go to our leader. He is in the big house on the left.
Colonelu:Ok then i will go.
Colonelu went to the merc leader and said:
Colonelu:Hello merc leader.I am Colonelu and i come from mainland.
Merc leader:Hello, I am Lee the leader of the mercenaries from Khorinis.What news you have?
Colonelu:Listen Khorinis is attaked by orcs. I have come here with 2 galleys and one transport full of orcs and I am sure that will come more.
Lee:Then all of us are in great danger. But tell me who are you?
Colonelu: I was an ex general from the kings army....but now i am an lonley rider that is trying to get revenge on the king.
Lee:What a coincidente i am to an ex general but i think we didnt met because i am older.You will always welcome in our camp and if you want you can join us.
Colonelu: Thanks Lee. About the joining part i will think about it.
Lee: Great! You look tired go and sleep and a room and we will speak tomorow.
Colonelu: Thanks i am very tired.
Colonelu went to the room and fall asleep.

_Wandere_
03.03.2006, 20:21
Chapter III

Grunt finally tries to get some rest for the first time in 5 days; since he stepped on this island he was always on the move: Grunt go hunt, Grunt go scout, Grunt go spy, Grunt deliverer massage, Grunt do this & Grunt do that, like he was the only orc around and the rest are just suppose to rest until some humans come to end their existence (humans are experts in guerrilla attacks). He hopes he cane catch some rest now while his waiting for news. Unfortunately Grunt’s hopes are shuttered as a man suddenly appears in front of him.

Kane: *smiling* ‘Good to see you Grunt, how are you!’

Grunt: ‘I’ve been better, please get to the point I’m not in a mod for chatting.’

Kane: ‘As you wish. In 3 days there will be some expeditions supervised by paladins, a large one around at the old orc camp & a scouting teem, around the mining sites that should serve as a decoy. Whatever you do don’t go at the old orc camp whit the others.’ *disappears just as suddenly as he appeared*

4 days later

Kane sits at the edge of the forest meditating when he sees an angry orc that storms towards him …

cryo_
06.03.2006, 11:00
Thrall and Ulf were paraded in cages like mad dogs. The citizens of Khorinis threw rotten vegetables and booed them. Then both were tied to a tree near the town square where they were left to lay in the sun while the humans spit on them and called them names. The bravest of the humans kicked the orcs and hit them with sticks and stones.
One evening a little girl appeared. She came near the orcs with a piece of meat and some bread. Left them there and ran away. The orcs were extremely grateful to that little girl. That was their first meal in days and would be their last until they were sent back to the dungeon since they were no longer “interesting” to the people of Khorinis.
Here, the torture continued. They were asked questions as to the reason of their mission, as to the existence of other orc camps on Khorinis, as to their rank in the orc army. The torturers didn’t get any answers. So they took it upon themselves to teach the orcs a lesson in “manners”.
Since the humans got bored with orc executions, Thrall and Ulf were paraded again in the town square.
One day they heard a voice.
Girl : “Here they are mommy, the green creatures I was telling you about. They look so sad. Why do they look sad mommy? Maybe they didn’t like the food I gave them. Can we help them mommy? Please!”
The two orcs realized that this was the same kind girl as before. Thrall gathering up his strength thanked the girl.
Thrall : “Th… Thank you, little girl, for your kindess!”
Girl : “Mommy, look” said the little girl pointing at Thrall, “that one just spoke”
Mother : “Come on, we musn’t be late!”
They left as soon as they appeared.
The next day, the orcs were returned to the dungeon, this time without any torture. They were thrown in a cell and forgotten. Only the guards that were bored punched and kicked them once in a while to see if they were still alive.
After a few days, of constant beatings and lack of food, half dead, the orcs heard some movement. Something was stirring behind the steel bars. They heard the guards mumbling something and whispering to each other.
Guard #1 : “What is she doing here? A dungeon is no place for a woman.”
Guard #2 : “Maybe she was sent…”
The mysterious figure appeared near the cell of the two orcs and demanded that she be let in. The guards opened the cell. She was holding a plate, and after entering the cell she put it down.
Woman : “These are for you, compliments of my daughter. She thought this would brighten your day. Please, eat!”
The orcs ate all the food on the plate in a few seconds. They stuffed their faces like little children.
Thrall : “You are the woman in the town square, why did you bring us this food?”
Woman : “My daughter was very upset that you were sent back to the dungeon and she never managed to find out more about the orc that thanked her. I, myself, was also intrigued as to the identity of the orc who spoke in the human language. I once knew an orc who spoke perfect human, but that was a long time ago, and I don’t know what ever happened to him.”
Thrall : “But… who are you?”
Woman : “My name is Lillian, but everybody knows my as Lady Hagen. I am sorry for the way you are being treated, but you should be glad that you are still alive, since most of the other orcs have either been executed or beaten to death.”
Thrall : “I knew once a girl named Lillian. She was the kindest person in the world and my only friend. Those times have long gone. Nothing remains of them but bits and pieces. I was once a fighter in the Khorinis Arena. Then it was the biggest arena in this region. People would come from miles just to watch a fight. Back then I was a champion of the people, the only one of my kind. I was undefeated. And my master was very proud of me. I was a celebrity. Everything was almost perfect, but, that was only on the surface. Nobody else knew this but my master used to beat me just for fun. He got into these drunken frenzies and come to my chamber and… Nothing was more important to me than getting his approval. That’s what I was fighting for. Not for the glory, not for fame, not for money, I was fighting for acceptance. One day, I fought 6 battles in a row, and still came out victorious. That day I was sure to get his approval. But there was one last battle, which I lost, since I was tired after 6 fights. That night I found out that nothing was good enough for my master. He came drunk to my chamber and started punching me and kicking me. Yelling at me how he lost a lot of money because of my, that he should have never have adopted me. That he should have left me to rot along side my parent’s dead bodies. That was the night I decided to escape, since it was clear now that my efforts in the arena would only bring me certain death. I told my only friend, Lillian, about my intentions. She helped me out. I boarded a ship which was headed for the mainland. I was hiding on the ship until one night a storm broke out. A giant wave broke the ship in two. I don’t remember anything else. I just remember waking up on the mainland with a goal, to find out more about my parents and my history. My only possessions were at the bottom of the sea. But my hopes were sky high. Just then a band of orcs found me on the beach. That was a lucky break. Since, I found out afterwards, orcs were killed on sight by humans. They were speaking a strange language. But I quickly learned it, since it was the language of my people, it was in my blood. After a few months I showed my valor in battle since I was a very good warrior, since that’s what I was training for my whole life. I became close to their leader, Ulf, then the champion of the orcs. There were tales of him defeating 100 humans with only his axe. Of course as we became friends, I told him about where I come from and how I came to possess these skills as a warrior and the human language. He then remembered that the son of the legendary Durotar Frostwolf was never found after his father and mother’s demise. He said it was a longshot, and that I shouldn’t get my hopes high. But nonetheless I could find the Frostwolf clan in the mountains to the north. I packed my bags, thanked Ulf for his help and went north. I had to be very stealthy since the threat of a human ambush or trap was always present. I made my way to the mountains. There I was greated by an old shaman. He told me he sensed great power in me, but that it was blurred, fogged by something and that only time could lift that fog. He then invited me to his tent. There he told me who I really was. Ulf was right. I was the son of Durotar. The old shaman told me everything about the history of my clan and how my parents were murdered by a treacherous shaman who disappeared shortly after that dastardly crime. I was initiated in the art of shamanism, but since I was too old to be tought the highest level powers, my knowledge was limited. After a few years spent in the mountains, others found out that I was Durotar’s son and the rightfull successor to the title of Warchief of the Frostwolf clan. Before I could get the title of warchief an old orc appeared out of nowhere. He started mocking the orc tradions and told me that the humans were right to imprison us. I could not accept such things and challenged him to a duel. I soon found out that he was Ogrim Doomhammer, the orcchief that came after my father. I defeated him and he then told me I was worthy of my father’s heritage. He gave me as a gift his armor and hammer. I accepted that honour and promised to be at least as good as my father. The war started shortly after that. I wanted revenge on the humans, but also freedom for my people, since a great number of Frostwolf orcs were held hostage by humans. I gathered a handful of warriors and we went to the Orc lord to pledge our loyalty and to be sent to the front. On the front I found my old friend Ulf. We were inseparable and unstoppable. Soon legends began to grow about us. Of course we weren’t interested in tales, and glory, we wanted to win the war, and to set every orc free from human oppression. If the only way to do this was to exterminate the human race then so be it. But I never killed innocent people. I never slaughtered women and children. Never did we attack unarmed enemies. After a few years of war I received a message from the orc lord. I was to scout Khorinis for any possible threats. Which brings us here…”
The story exausted the orc, he was very weak. He could barely keep consciousness and soon fell unconscious on the floor. Ulf just looked at the lady as she started crying. She wiped her tears and left.

Nikolaa
07.03.2006, 14:52
As the ship exploded,the explosion thro him in to the see and he passed out.
From hes ship u cloud hear Mal'ganis yellin:NOOO
Some time after(probobly a 2-3 days)Mortanius was awake,he was laying in a pool of he's own blood:
Me:How did this hapen!?
And a second later he saw that he's missing an arm he cloud fele he's life sliping a way,just like the blood from he's arm.
He didn't know how to stop the bleeding,becous he didn't know healying spells so he frozed he's arm and started screaming,he rested a while hunted a few curius molreats and aet them.
A few hour latr he regained he's streingh and started exploring the island he was on.
He found a old bilding he enterd it and there was a tunel.
As he ventured deeper in to the strange tunel he started seeing something writen in and old languige used by dark mages,it said:
THE FOURTH TEMLE OF OUT LORD BELIAR THE HOLLY IRDORATH
Me: Dear godi'm in Irdorath!But...how cloud this be i taught it was lost for ever.I will study this place,mabey there is power to be had here.
Later i found a strange dor whit huge looking key hole,and abov it a inscription:
Who ever holds the desteny in he's hands he is wordy of entering the great halls Irdorath for he is Beliars chield
Me: Desteny?Hmmm....It must be the blade of Desteny!
I pulled out Desteny and i puted it in the key hole.A few seconds later the door opened,behind the door there was a gient library filed whit spells.
I stayed there a day studeing spells until i found a powerfull heal spell,i casted it on my arm and it started regenerating slowly,it wloud take a week grow back.An hour later i started opening a portal to Korinus i opend it took a few books and departed for Korinus.
I opened the portal wher my mages where,i didn't know where they where i just felt them.As i teleported in a swampy place.....

To Be Continued.......

Colonelu
09.03.2006, 15:06
Chapter 4:

Colonelu wakes up. He went directly to Lee's chamber. Lee was staying there lonley thinking.
Colonelu:Hey good morning what has happend?
Lee:Nothing i was thinking about the orcs attack...
Colonelu:Yes....it would be like a butcher...well i better go and wander the lands around here.
Colonelu went outside buyed some food and water and went to a shrine of Innos to pray.While he was praying a mercenary cames to him and says:
Merc: Hello newcomer are you interested in some swampweed?
Colonelu:Sure it is alot of time since i smoked some weed.
Merc:Here are 5 stacks for 50 gold pieces.
Colonelu:Sure here take the money.
Colonelu happy went in the forest to take a walk. After some time of walking Colonelu heards some voices....he went fordward to it and saw 4 orc elites talking about their plans. They war talking about one of their base it was near the Blacktroll at the Circle of sun. Colonelu tryied to get fordward but a orc heards him and went near to him. Colonelu then summons an wolf and runs backwards. The wolf attacked the orc while Colonelu runs direct to Lee and report the news.
Colonelu: i have news ... i heard 4 elites orc talking about their base camp near the Blacktroll at the circle of sun!!
Lee:Great news tonight we will atack them to weaker their forces now go and get a lunch from Thakela.

Yavanna
10.03.2006, 17:43
Sudently, a rock landed near me... I was surprised... I had no idea what was happening.... I saw a few arrow... and all of them killed the orcs... someone was near... then I saw him... he was a brave human warrior... I felt like I couldn't move for a few seconds, but then I snapped out of it... there was no time to think... just to act... after he set me free he took care of the other orcs.
But one of them was about to kill him while were talking... a quick arrow shoot by me took care of the orc.
I found out that his name was rekinu... he even offered to help me look for my brother. I couldn't say no, so I accepted.

rekinu: "So where is your brother?"

Me: "Let's just hurry up and see if he's still there... I saw my best friends dead... I don't even want to imagine that my brother shares his fate..."

rekinu looked at me... he didn't say a word... he knew that nothing he can do or say will make me feel better... he just waited for me to make the first step. I started running... beause time was precious... every minute that was passing was increasing the chances to find my brother dead... after what seemed to be an eternity, me and rekinu reached the lake... we were luck, because no orc crossed our path... the house was just on the other side of the lake. I started running even faster... rekinu was a bit tired, and so was I, but I was desperate, so desperate that nothing would've been able to stop me...

After a few more minutes I saw the house... signs of a battle were all over the place... but there was no one around... where could he be?

I started crying... I just couldn't help it anymore... it was all my fault... he was dead because of me...

rekinu: "It looks like no one is here... but calm down... there is no need to panic... maybe the orcs took him... there might still be hope... I'll help you find him no matter what... I promise..."

We started looking for clues... we soon both agreed to folow the footsteps of the orcs. We walked and we walked, but after a few hours, we were lost in the woods. And it was getting darker...

rekinu: "We will rest here tonight..."

Me: "No!!! We need to keep on going... we can't rest... I'll fight the entire army alone if I have to... thanks for your help, but I have to go..."

I wanted to walk away, but he grabbed my hand...

rekinu: "Don't be a fool! You want to die?"

Me: "But..."

rekinu: "The orcs are everywhere... it's better to stay here till tomorrow morning... even if you manage to find them, you will be too tired to fight... you will be dead in just a few seconds..."

Me: "I'm sorry for my behaviour... you are right..."

rekinu: "I'm glad you realise now... let's just rest for now..."

To be continued...

eXecutioner
10.03.2006, 21:08
YEAR 222 a.Adanos

A big battle rages over the lands of Myrthana. On one side the orchish clans united under Anub'Arak's leadership and to the other side the humans under the carefull leadership of King Rhobar II's son, Alessander. For three days the land trembled as each party atacked and conteratacked. Alessander, the mighty warrior, was skilfully fighting his enemys with his magical sword Daikatana when, suddenly, with the corner of his eye, he catches a glimpse of a shadow like creature charging towards him. The mighty eXecutioner, formerly known as Lysander The Great was charging towards him with only one thought in mind: to kill him. He barely gets the chance to block eXecutioner's powerfull bash atack with his shield and falls off his horse. A desperate life and death fight sets over. The combatants made a circle around them as they saw that eXecutioner was clearly winning. Alessander manages to injure eXecutioner who backs up a bit, and when Alessander thought that he was able to finish him, he pounced over him with his Dagger of Despair and cut his trought.

Name: eXecutioner
Class: Warrior
Race: Unknown
Attributes: Great strenght and inteligence.
Information: A great warrior, once he bore the name of Lysander The Great, but that was in the days of Rhobar I. On a war campaign, Beliar ascended on earth and convinced him to be the general of his creatures. Having been promised wealth and glory, and best of all immortality he accepted the Dark Lord's proposal. From that day Lysander passed to the dark side as eXecutioner. Nobody knows what he is now, and few have remained alive to know if he is still alive but one thing is true, his power emerges from one thing only, the Dark Butcherer Stone in the depths of Beliar's domain.
Armor: The Shako Cap, Zackha Shield, Goldwrap Belt, Guardian Angel Chest Plate, Dark Gauntlets of Greed, Boots of Speed.
Weapons: Dagger of Dispair; the magical Sword of Darkness. Forged in the smithies of Dargeloth, Beliar himself poured part of his power in this magical artefact.

PRESENT DAY

Now he came to Khorinis to command the legions of Seekers. Now a competition with other great heroes will shake the small island from its depths.

Onisuzume
15.03.2006, 21:19
Chapter 3

The sun rose just over the tip of a mountain in the east, sending it's light through a window of the lighthouse.
Orcish 1: Wait, someone's here.
Orcish 2: In there!
The two orcs kicked down the door of the lighthouse, waking Marumarashi up instantly.
The axe of the first orc swung down, barely deflected by Magumarashi's pauldron.
Magumarashi: Damn, that'll take some time to fix...
The second orc swung his axe from left to right, hoping to decapitate the human, luckely, Magumarashi ducked in time.
Marumarashi: Dammit, i was having such a nice dream, oh well...
The first orc got his axe above his head again and prepared to cut the human's arm off, but Magumarashi's sword managed to thrust through the orcs heart.
The second orc was swung again at the human, but Magumarashi positioned the dead orc between him and the living orc.
The orc's axe cut through the first orc and made a cut in the human's left shoulder.
Magumarashi: DIE YOU SON OF A BEAST!
With those words on his lips, Magumarashi decapitated the orc, sending it's head flying a few yards away.
Magumarashi: Well, I guess I can't stay here much longer...
The warrior climbed up the stairs of the lighthouse.
Magumarashi: Lets see... where can I enter the city without those guards noticing...
Magumarashi: Hm... that wall over there looks as if it's low enough to be climbed... Well, it's worth giving it a shot.
The warriors goes down the stairs and walks out of the lighthouse, and starts walking towards the city.
Magumarashi: So empty around here... I guess the animals were hunted to provide food for the city, and the plants picked to make healing potions...
The warrior made his way along the city wall, towards the section of wall he through low enough to be climbed.
Magumarashi: Well, here it is... looks a bit higher then I thought though..
The warrior tried to climb the wall, but it was too high...
Magumarashi: Drats, too high after all... if only I had something to stand on...
A sizeble rock is sitting on a cliff near the wall.
Magumarashi: If only I had a way to get that rock down here..... oh yeah!
The warrior grabs his rune of lightning and blasts the rock, sending it tumbling down the cliff.
Magumarashi: Uh oh...
The warrior dives towards the lighthouse, barely evading the rock.
Magumarashi: Next time I should think before doing something like that... anyways, it looks as if I can climb the wall now.
The warriors, gets up on the rock, which then rolls a bit further towards the barracks, making the warrior fall backwards onto the ground.
Magumarashi: Christ and hunter... this really is my lucky day... not.
With the rock laying against the barracks, the warriors climbs the rock again, this time without problems, the wall quickly follows.
Magumarashi: Uh oh... I never knew the wall was so high on the other side... oh well, here goes nothing....mommy....
The warrior carefully lowers himself along the wall, like a sissy.
Magumarashi: Well, that wasn't so bad after all... and now to find the guy in command...
After some wandering on the streets, the warrior comes across a guard.
Guard: Hey I haven't seen you before, how did you get in?
Magumarashi: Err.... I swam in?
Guard: Year right, explain that to Lord André.
Magumarashi: Do I have to?
Guard: No, not really, but you're going to anyways.
Magumarashi: Oh well, lets go then...
After a short while, they arive at the barracks.
GuardLord André, sir, I could a stranger wandering the streets.
Lord André: Put him in jai... wait a moment, don't I know you from somewhere?
Magumarashi: Could be...
Lord André: Holy Rhobar, it IS you, I thought you were dead.
Magumarashi: Well, I guess I ain't... some lady in the forest found me, if it wasn't for her I'd be dead.
Lord André: But it's been years since anyone has seen or heard about you...
Magumarashi: Well yeah, I kinda settled in with her and wanted to live out my life in peace, but those damn orcs won't let me... they even managed to cut my shoulder!
Lord André: Right, go see Vatras, he'll be able to help you with that, after that I want you to report to Hanna at the inn, you'll be staying there untill further notice.
Magumarashi: Sure thing andy.
Lord André: And don't call me that again, it's been years since someone had the audacity to say that. It's André now.
Magumarashi: Sure, what ever.
After the meeting, the warrior left for Vatras to get healing, and reported to Hanna at the inn, where he managed to get a bed and occupied it immediatly.

End of Chapter 3

Nikolaa
30.03.2006, 11:47
Chapter 4

As Mortanius enterd the portal,a secund later he was in a swamp filed whit ruens of some cind of temple,he realised it was the temple of the sleeper he read so much about.He was surprised that of all places they chosed this.
He aproched one of the seakers
S:m,Mortanius?I taught u where dead
Me:Well i'm not,who is incharge?
S:Mal'ganis why?
Me:Why didn't u search for me whe i fell in the water?!
S:I wanted to,but Mal'ganis didn't let me,i think he wanted to be incharge
Me:.....thx....for ur loyalty,u will be revarded
As i enterd the camp everybody was surprised and speachless.I went to the temple,and Mal'ganis was there,he was giveing orders,or something.
Mal'ganis:I want it done by tomorow understand,*noticed me*m,Mortanius?
B,but i taught u where dead.
Me:Yes,u all did,i have no time for this,we'll talk later.
In the temple there was an inscription
Nobil souls
Me:Hmmm,now where am i going to find that
A second later i felt that there where some dead paladins in a stone circle,that way their souls where still there
So i want there took theyr souls,and came back.
The other inscription said:
Soul of a belever
Me:Hmmm,Mal'ganis help me whit the secound inscription
Mal'ganis:It says soul of a belever,hmmm*he fell to he's knees and stardeted spiting blood*why?
Me:U betrayed me,now u will die!
In a nothere instant he fell dead on the ground,a few seconds later there was a big flash,it gave me wisions of the brother hood,the invocation,and about some mistirius man.Then woke up and is saw that the two guards that saw the vision where dead,that a strang portal was there,sumoned by the souls,just like the vision

To be continued......