PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : how can i upgrade the dragonslayer

fatfish
04.02.2006, 21:07
how can i upgrade the dragonslayer? i head i need ore and dragon blood, but who can upgrade it? a smith?

_DieGo_
04.02.2006, 21:13
how can i upgrade the dragonslayer? i head i need ore and dragon blood, but who can upgrade it? a smith?
Upgrade it?
There are 2 tipes of Ore Dragon Slayers:
Ore Dragon Slayer - needs 4 lumps of ore, 5 dragon blood and a raw stell of course - it's one-handed and has 90 damage i think
Large Ore Dragon Slayer - needs 5 lumps of ore, 5 dragon blood and a raw stell - it's two-handed and has 110 damage i think

Get the stuff, burn the raw stell in a smith-fire(don't knwo the name for that thing) and then use the burned-steel at an anvil and choose your sword. :)

rockfest
04.02.2006, 21:14
The dragon slayer can't be upgraded. It's a normal sword like the others.

But if you're a mercenary and you want to create swords then you will have to learn how to do them at Bennet. He will say every ingredient you need for creating a sword with the smith skill ;)

If you're talking about Beliar's Claw then you will have to upgrade it at a shrine of beliar. There are no extra ingredients for this(if i remember well) but it will cost to upgrade it...

edit : too slow

RzL
04.02.2006, 21:18
are u reffering to the dragon slicer or the (large) ore dragon slayer?
the first u can't upgrade...and the second u learn to forge after reading the almanac in the hidden library at the monastery (no previous forging skill required just the ingredients)

NECALAND
04.02.2006, 21:46
That is not true when you read almanac you can only buy heavy dragonhunters armor not learn how to do a sword(heavy dragon slicer).
Like rockfest said you must learn from Bennet!

DeadlyArrow
04.02.2006, 21:51
That is not true when you read almanac you can only buy heavy dragonhunters armor not learn how to do a sword(heavy dragon slicer).
Like rockfest said you must learn from Bennet!
sorry, but you are wrong, i can remember quite well, that you only need to read the book

_DieGo_
04.02.2006, 21:54

You can't make the weapons if you don't read the almanac. Or maybe i'm mistaken... ?
Anyway, I'm sure that in that almanac is written sth about those swords and about the Heavy Dragon Hunter armor..

Btw: Welcome on WoG!

NECALAND
04.02.2006, 21:56
Yes but i am sure you must learn from Bennet how to do heavy dragon slicer.

rockfest
04.02.2006, 21:58
To clarify this :p

You need to learn from bennet(if you are a merc) how to create swords
The last one, the most powerful sword is learned from the almanac only

:)

RzL
04.02.2006, 22:05
To clarify this :p

You need to learn from bennet(if you are a merc) how to create swords

BUT you don't need to know how to forge any other swords in order to create the one the almanac :p (slap me if i'm wrong :D )

WernerTWC
04.02.2006, 22:10
But nothing else did he said ;) :p :D :

rockfest
04.02.2006, 22:10
BUT you don't need to know how to forge any other swords in order to create the one the almanac (slap me if i'm wrong )

Correct. At least this is how i remember but i think that i'm sure about it. ;)

.†.MikeL.†.
04.02.2006, 22:27
Ore Dragon Slayer cannot be apgrated but it is the best one handed
sword in the game (my favurite) ;)
Not even the Wrath of Innos is not so strong :D

Colonelu
04.02.2006, 22:38
Ore Dragon Slayer cannot be apgrated but it is the best one handed
sword in the game (my favurite) ;)
Not even the Wrath of Innos is not so strong :D

In notr the Berseker's Axe is better than Large ore dragon slayer ;)

_DieGo_
04.02.2006, 22:45
In notr the Berseker's Axe is better than Large ore dragon slayer ;)
Those are 2-handed and he was talking about the best 1-handed weapon. :D

Colonelu
05.02.2006, 09:44
Those are 2-handed and he was talking about the best 1-handed weapon. :D

Oh sorry :D

kamykaze
06.02.2006, 16:56
but what is the best weapon and what damage does she have ... that you can make it by yourself ... in Gothic 2 - Night of the Raven ? §gnah

RzL
06.02.2006, 19:46
http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic2/?go=addonwaffen check here for all weapons ;)

kamykaze
07.02.2006, 06:23
10x :D

SirPaladin
08.02.2006, 13:23
None of you know.. :(

*You can learn both from Bennet if you konow how to forge Self-Forged sword;
*You can also learn both from the Almanac

rekinu
08.02.2006, 19:37
None of you know.. :(

*You can learn both from Bennet if you konow how to forge Self-Forged sword;
*You can also learn both from the Almanac
I don't see the problem ? That is exactly what they said above. You just repeated after them ;)

SirPaladin
08.02.2006, 19:39
I don't see the problem ? That is exactly what they said above. You just repeated after them ;)
They said this in an incomplete form. I said the complete version.