PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Finding Bosper's Bow

OveR-
04.02.2006, 16:25
Every time i complete gothic 2 there is at least one quest left, which is Bospers bow.. I cant find it! Read somewhere that its supposed to be connected to the thieves guild.. but i cant find it either at the island nor in the guild in the sewers.. feel free to tell me where it is :)

WernerTWC
04.02.2006, 16:33
Bosper's Bow

Experience Points: 150, Client: Bosper

If you talk to Regis (on a bench in front of Matteo's house or in Coragon's tavern) and ask him about recent events he tells you that Bosper's bow has been stolen. Bosper affirms this. To get the bow back you must have done the quest 'Member of the Thieves' Guild' as you need access to the sewers. The bow is in a chest near the sea entrance to the Thief's Guild together with Coragon's Silver. Bring the bow back to Bosper (150xp) and Coragon's Silver return to the barkeeper Coragon (reward is Coragon's Special Beer).

The link to this:
Mondgesänge-Bosper's Bow (http://mondgesaenge.de/G2DB/index_eng.htm?data=data_quest_eng.js&id=q_16)

OveR-
04.02.2006, 16:35
well thats strange, i have the silver but not the bow.. either i sold it because it wasnt named "Bospers Bow", or it just wasnt there?

RzL
04.02.2006, 16:42
is certainly was there for me each and every time i played. it's named Bosper's Hunting Bow but it looks just like a regular hunting bow
try loading an older savegame and open the chest again but i doubt it's a bug
pay more attention to details next time u play ;)

_DieGo_
04.02.2006, 17:12
... either i sold it because it wasnt named "Bospers Bow"...
I had the same problem. In the chest with Coragon's silver is the bow, but it has a normal name (Hunting Bow i think... or Short Bow.. i don't remember), the difference is just that if you 'select' the bow in your inventory somewhere at the bottom is written "Bosper's Hunting Bow" or sth similar. Next time you play the game, open that chest and after that check all your bows and you'll see which one is it. :)

Nikolaa
04.02.2006, 17:25
an the bow it saids damige ... dexterity....bospers bow and then valev(don't know to spel it right :p )

Roock
04.02.2006, 18:02
BOSPER'S BOW is a HUNTING BOW found in the sewers. You enter the sewers through the ocean entrenc and you take the FIRST LEFT and you go into a dark room full of rats, ther is a chest which contains 8 silver jars and a HUNTING BOW take the BOW to BOSPER and colect the EXPERIANCE. :D

OveR-
04.02.2006, 18:10
well what a pity then.. in that case it seems to have been sold to someone and god knows who that might be.. but since ive looked so many times and failed the quest i should have noticed it... very strange

Roock
04.02.2006, 18:14
well what a pity then.. in that case it seems to have been sold to someone and god knows who that might be.. but since ive looked so many times and failed the quest i should have noticed it... very strange

I had a similar case, I couldn't find the key to the chest under the bridge in a cave on the way to the dead harpey, but after playing the game as a fier mage GORAX gives you a key ther is a blank rune stone in it :D (I know this isn't the thred for this, I just gave a side-info :D )

_DieGo_
04.02.2006, 18:18
I had a similar case, I couldn't find the key to the chest under the bridge in a cave on the way to the dead harpey, but after playing the game as a fier mage GORAX gives you a key ther is a blank rune stone in it :D
Sorry for OT, but if I remember well Lutero gives u that key, after u bring him Pack Leader's claws. (and if u are a Fire Mage). Right? :confused:

Colonelu
04.02.2006, 18:22
Sorry for OT, but if I remember well Lutero gives u that key, after u bring him Pack Leader's claws. (and if u are a Fire Mage). Right? :confused:

Yes Diego is right lutero gives you the key ;)

Roock
04.02.2006, 18:23

Ups made a mistake, yes you are right I got confused, I mixed the key of the monosterys lader with the key to the chest :eek: :eek:

OveR-
04.02.2006, 19:15
Grrr dont write off topics or the big bad boys will come and close my thread :mad: just kidding.. anyway ill try to look for the bow, hopefully it says Bospers bow like you said.. does anyone know if the things u sell in an earlier chapter disappear when u start a new chapter?

Nikolaa
04.02.2006, 19:38
i once sold a dragons hart and after 2hours of playng i notist it :p

Roock
04.02.2006, 20:32
Grrr dont write off topics or the big bad boys will come and close my thread :mad: just kidding.. anyway ill try to look for the bow, hopefully it says Bospers bow like you said.. does anyone know if the things u sell in an earlier chapter disappear when u start a new chapter?

Hey hey bospers bow is a normal HUNTING BOW it has no other name don't mix this up. :D

OveR-
04.02.2006, 22:05
wow was i lucky :D I went to town in the middle of the night to search for it.. and first place i looked at (Canthar) and i found it :) well it wasnt really that worth the trouble, and it cost me 400...

oh since we talking about the dragon hearts, do i need to know how to take out hearts to get it?

_DieGo_
04.02.2006, 22:06
oh since we talking about the dragon hearts, do i need to know how to take out hearts to get it?
No. Just to take Blood and Scales you have to learn.

OveR-
04.02.2006, 22:08
thanks, good.. then i can save some learning points, really needed now in NOTR.. and i wasted some on learning Will-o'-the-wisp §cry what a waste