PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Training close combat in NOTR

OveR-
04.02.2006, 01:31
There is one thing i've noticed, or at least I think its like this:

you dont get points for two handed combat if you learn one handed combat! they dont depend on each other like in gothic 2 classic.. but i could almost swear that when I tried doing it in chapter 2 then keroloth trained me as if it wasnt NOTR.. but maybe thats just imagination..

is there no way around this? Some way to save learning points? Dang ive been saving all two handed increasing items and now i have no use for them..

Nikolaa
04.02.2006, 08:55
i have one handed-60 and two-handed 30 and i never used lerning points on it so it must be a bag or ur amegination

OveR-
04.02.2006, 09:20
well how did you raise them? Is it with the pirate ring and weapons that give you better one handed skill + tablets+book? You *could* at least say it? anyway im not using any weapons nor rings that give me skill, i dont want to either

by the way who can train me to more than 60% @ one handed in chapter 3?

RzL
04.02.2006, 13:07
i just createad a character and cheated my way to about 120lp just to test this out in ch1 :)
went to wulfgar and the training went normally...he can train 1h to 75% even in chapter 1 and while getting 1h to 75% it also raised my 2h to 50%...so everything is as it should be :)

p.s for mercs i think cord can train u to 90%(both 1h and 2h)...and in chapter 3 as a pala u get acces to their trainers who can also up u to 90%

NECALAND
04.02.2006, 21:53
I had in chapter 2 60% one-handed skill not bad a!And with no bonus talents.