PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Broken bridge in Jharkendar

OveR-
22.01.2006, 11:26
Does anyone know how to get over the broken bridge to the south in Jharkendar, near one of the temples? Looks like there are some magic quarrels and there is one of Gregs hidden treasures, but I have no clue how to get over, tried going over the cliffs, jumping over from the high cliff with the ruin etc. Probably some Teleport?

Zaratul
22.01.2006, 11:54
From the clif U can jump on it and later jump back!

Just get to the nearest point and jump - it`ll be harder to jump back.

Sowilo
22.01.2006, 11:54
You have to jump. You can do it without any help if you have good timing. With speed potions or snapper grass you DON'T increase your jumping distance but a few guys say that it feel easier.
A good way is to transform into an animal which has a big jump distance.

Rashnu
22.01.2006, 19:03
A good way is to transform into an animal which has a big jump distance.

I did that. Changed myself into a lurker and jumped. Nice flight. :D

OveR-
22.01.2006, 23:18
u mean the cliff high up? Where the ruin of that house is? It takes nearly 500 HP and somehow i always survive the fall but he just doesnt stay on the bridge, when he lands on the bridge he automatically slips down.. but ill try transforming, wish i could be a bloodfly though ;)

Zaratul
22.01.2006, 23:56
u mean the cliff high up? Where the ruin of that house is? It takes nearly 500 HP and somehow i always survive the fall but he just doesnt stay on the bridge, when he lands on the bridge he automatically slips down.. but ill try transforming, wish i could be a bloodfly though ;)

by the way - U don`t gave to go up to the cliff - U must jump from the nearest point not highest!

OveR-
23.01.2006, 00:14
nearest point? Well that would be the bridge, it is closest, and there is no way u can jump from the bridge to the other part? You have to turn around, follow the path up to the ruin and jump from there, right? or what cliff were we talking about?

rekinu
23.01.2006, 00:29
You have to turn around, follow the path up to the ruin and jump from there, right? or what cliff were we talking about?
That cliff! Once you are on that cliff, run, and when you are at the edge jump. You have to make it. It's not that hard. Transforming in bloodfly does not help, because it doesn't fly high... maybe a lurker as rashnu said. For me jumping back was difficult...but I'll let you get mad with that :D :p

Sowilo
23.01.2006, 11:27
Tadaaa. graphic illustartion:
http://worldofgothic.de/sigs/nachtwanderer/g2/magischerbogen.jpg

malanko
24.01.2006, 10:38
Well you dont have to jump from the bridge, i found another way. Go left instead of following the road just after u leave the ruins where the water mages are (the place where you can go to the pirates if you go right). You can climb up there and just follow the peaks ontil you an see the broken bridge, and now you can to climb carefully down and get your reward.

Sowilo
24.01.2006, 16:33
Wow, really? I think I have to start a free climbing tour^^.