PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Spawning Monsters/NPC's

RealtimeFTW
19.01.2006, 23:51
In a effort to grind for my XP to raise my characters level I begun to walk around the areas and spawn monsters in random spots. However I have only learned a few of the spawn monster commands.

Is there a list of all the monsters/NPC's that are available for the "Insert" command? I believe they are probably in german.

And finally, why does the game freeze when I spawn certain monsters such as the IceDragon. I get some type of critical error! :eek: §burn §cry

rockfest
20.01.2006, 00:14
In a effort to grind for my XP to raise my characters level I begun to walk around the areas and spawn monsters in random spots. However I have only learned a few of the spawn monster commands.

Feel free to browse the insert commands of the monsters from G1 and G2 here (http://mondgesaenge.de/MDB/) . The names are in german but you can figure out must of them.

And finally, why does the game freeze when I spawn certain monsters such as the IceDragon. I get some type of critical error

probably because you inserted him in another world? Somewhere he shouldn't be. Try to insert only the ones who are not important. ok? ;)

RealtimeFTW
20.01.2006, 00:18
Feel free to browse the insert commands of the monsters from G1 and G2 here (http://mondgesaenge.de/MDB/) . The names are in german but you can figure out must of them.

probably because you inserted him in another world? Somewhere he shouldn't be. Try to insert only the ones who are not important. ok? ;)

but I want to spawn a ice dragon in the middle of the merc camp :G\

EDIT: Thanks for the list

kamykaze
20.01.2006, 07:49
you can insert monsters in g2 simple ?!

silver_reaver
20.01.2006, 08:29
Errors apeared when I wanted to spawn a Troll or Golem.

Yes, with cheats.

Nutts
20.01.2006, 10:36
Aome monsters you can insert and some not , try to insert Diego , you monentelly will be kicked of the game ;)

WernerTWC
20.01.2006, 15:25
Here is a documentation about the marvin mode:

The Marvin Database (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=89168)

Colonelu
22.01.2006, 20:19
Every monster i insert works even THE SLEEPER :D :p

rekinu
22.01.2006, 21:07
why spawn monsters for EXP, when you can easily edit your abilities. Much easier ;)

Colonelu
23.01.2006, 13:45
why spawn monsters for EXP, when you can easily edit your abilities. Much easier ;)
I like to do it the hard way :p

RealtimeFTW
23.01.2006, 19:24
I like to do it the hard way :p

Ditto, It feels like I am truly a cheater. If I am actually working for my experiance it isnt so bad. Plus I want to see what level my strenght can reach at certain levels. I was grinding the other day, killing wolf after wolf with my second character (just beat the game with a pally) the mercinary and I leveled up twice in about 30 minutes. There is still a feeling of accopmlishment there.