PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : NotR : Angus & Hank

Vladix
05.01.2006, 12:00
hy, i have at NotR a qouest about two guys(Angus & hank) who got lost and the pirats thik there dead.Aligator Jack told me something about a cave near the basin and i found in the lake an underground cave.Nothing was there...Can anybody give me some hints on where to find them?

eXecutioner
05.01.2006, 12:11
Do you whant hints or spoilers?

Hint: They were friends and thus should stick togeter. Aligator Jack is not a liar so it's best to listen to him. Angus and Hank don't like wather. The lake is a big place, and has many caves. One of them is bound to have the answer.

Well can you manage from here or do you what to look at the SPOLIER:

The two guys are in a cave in the Hollow. The cave is somewhat upper than the lake and in the furthest part of it. You can get there by walking the trail where Aligator Jack took you on youre little hunt, and when the trail ends jump into the wather and swim near the rock. After a wile you get to some rocks that you can climb on to. There you will find the cave with the dead Angus & Hank.

Vladix
05.01.2006, 12:21
damit...i red the spoiler :D .So Angus & Hank are(starting from the portal twords the pirat camp) before or after the lake?I dident quite understant :|

WernerTWC
05.01.2006, 12:27
damit...i red the spoiler :D .So Angus & Hank are(starting from the portal twords the pirat camp) before or after the lake?I dident quite understant :|
Well, i hope this map will help you:

http://mondgesaenge.de/G2ADB/index.htm?data=data_npc.js&id=n_450

eXecutioner
05.01.2006, 12:28
Ok...so you read the spoiler. Shame on you. They are near the pirate camp. You remember the Hollow don't you? You go to the Hollow, follow :) the instructions above and you will find the two. The cave is at the bottom of the Hollow. It is not submerged in wather. It is above the wather in a cliff. Good luck!

[EDIT] Ow...I posted right after Werner did. You should see the map. You will know what to do from there.

See Ya!

eXecutioner

Vladix
05.01.2006, 12:34
tnx guys i found them :D .This thread can bee closed now.

one-cool
05.01.2006, 14:40
This thread can bee closed now.
na, just cause the problem is solved, the thread won't be closed.

I only close it if it is really necessary. How does a forum look like, if every thread is closed, where the problem is solved ;)

eXecutioner
05.01.2006, 15:37
Then we'll just have to start spamming in here to ger one-cool to close it whon't we? :D :D ;) ;) :p :p

Just kidding. And sorry for the spam post.

See Ya!

eXecutioner

Vladix
05.01.2006, 17:27
na, just cause the problem is solved, the thread won't be closed.
Sir , yes Sir !!!

WernerTWC
05.01.2006, 18:33
Sir , yes Sir !!!
OMG,...

---> closed!