PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Consecrating the sword

Conundrum
23.12.2005, 02:37
how do i consecrate the sword i got from hagen, and what is it called?? i have so many different swords (i don't sell them often and i pick up everything) i just got to be a paladin and i bought a one handed sword from hagen (the magic ore ones) and the dude in the monestary tells me i have to pray in the chapel and donate some money like 5k or something. how would one go about this?

[Spawn]
23.12.2005, 02:46
Go to the monastery, find Marduk the Fire Magician. He usually stands in front of that chapel. You will also find a Paladin called Sergio there. He is praying in front of the statue of Innos. You should pray there and consecrate it. But before that, you should ask Marduk for more exact instructions.

You can only consecrate the sword, that is given only to the paladins. No other guild is able to do it.

Good luck.

Conundrum
23.12.2005, 03:01
yeah i got all that going but i can't initiate the praying??? i went back and found out what sword it was and stuff

Conundrum
23.12.2005, 03:44
OH LOL!!!! i thought the big building was the chapel!! lol i should have read what you said more carefully. thats funny yeah it worked now, thanks for all the help on that one i was racking my brain put about an hour into trying to figure out why i couldn't pray. too funny. thanks

eXecutioner
23.12.2005, 07:22
You know Conundrum there is a magical Edit button so that you can edit the post you have made if you forgot to say something.

Or if you whanted us to see a new post in this tread just say so ok?

Than-q!

Colonelu
23.12.2005, 08:22
Beware it will cost 5000 gold pieces

cipris
23.12.2005, 11:32
And you can buy ONLY ONE sword from Hagen, so choose carefully......

andrea-d
23.12.2005, 12:45
omg u mean Harad... :rolleyes:

cipris
23.12.2005, 17:25
omg u mean Harad...

yes, Harad, the blacksmith.......... My mistake :D

Conundrum
23.12.2005, 18:56
yeah i know about this magic edit buton but i figured it would show my thought process better if i just made a new post. in the sense that more people would get a laugh out of it, it is xmas after all. and i would also like to say that the weapon that you get from it is sooooo not worth it, i guess it looks like you need it later on to defeat the master dude but its still a pretty weak weapon. the dragon slicer is wicked tho.

cipris
23.12.2005, 19:20
In Gothic 2 (without addon) I buyed the twohanded weapon, and i finished the game with that. You can consecrate sword and a second time, so it's worth it. Trust me...... :D But I choosed the TWO HANDED WEAPON...... From what I remember, the only sword with damage more than this is one you could make yourself only as a mercenary in the last chapter.
Check this (http://worldofgothic.com/gothic2/?go=g2waffen)

_DieGo_
23.12.2005, 19:49
Large ore dragon slayer is the best(in g2 normal). I finished with this weapon, it was really good weapon, 110 damage, all the bad guys were dead in front of this tough sword, i like it the most and IMO it brings with Uriziel.

Colonelu
24.12.2005, 09:34
it was really good weapon.
Its not a good weapon its the best weapon from g2 :p
And i dont think you can make Large Dragon Slayer in g2

_DieGo_
24.12.2005, 09:49
And i dont think you can make Large Dragon Slayer in g2
I don't understand. To get this weapon you need to read the Almanac from the Secret Library and you need 5 Dragon Blood and 5 Lumps of Ore. And a raw steel of course. And if i remember well, you don't even need to know the basics in forging, but i'm not sure.

Ore Dragon Slayer (1h) : 5 Dragon Blood, 4 Ore
Large Ore Dragon Slayer (2h) : 5 Dragon Blood, 5 Ore

Colonelu
24.12.2005, 09:54
I don't understand. To get this weapon you need to read the Almanac from the Secret Library and you need 5 Dragon Blood and 5 Lumps of Ore. And a raw steel of course. And if i remember well, you don't even need to know the basics in forging, but i'm not sure.

Ore Dragon Slayer (1h) : 5 Dragon Blood, 4 Ore
Large Ore Dragon Slayer (2h) : 5 Dragon Blood, 5 Ore
I think you are right sorry but i think you need to know the basics of forging