PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : When can I upgrade Beliars Claw??? And "Joe Quest" Help

gideon25
21.12.2005, 12:24
So I got the sword "Beliars Claw" and upgraded it 1 time at a statue (so I could use it). Now I have heard that you can upgrade it several times BUT I went to another Beliar statue and there is no option to upgrade :(

When do I get to upgrade the sword again? Does anybody know?
Right now it is:

Two-handed
Damage 107
Extra change for Damage 26

Does it get any better??

Joe Quest: I know that I need to steal the key from "Peck" but I can't find him! I searched thru the town and at the barracks and don't see him. Where is he?

Thanks!

DeadlyArrow
21.12.2005, 12:28
i think you can upgrade Claw every second level, so you just need to wait for it
but i don't remember if strength is important or not

Sowilo
21.12.2005, 12:31
Yeah, I believe to it was every 2nd level.

Mondgesange says that peck is the guy in thy armoury of the milita.

alexxx2k5
21.12.2005, 12:33
about that joe quest :
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=89967
about the sword:
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=90114

as you upgrade it , u lose hitpoints permanently....

DeadlyArrow
21.12.2005, 12:35
as you upgrade it , u lose hitpoints permanently....
but not so much as first time

cipris
21.12.2005, 13:31
About "Joe quest", if you didn't join the militia you will find him at Red Lantern at first room upstairs.

gideon25
21.12.2005, 16:58
About "Joe quest", if you didn't join the militia you will find him at Red Lantern at first room upstairs.

AH, thanks! Because I could not find him at the barracks.

eXecutioner
21.12.2005, 18:48
§welcome gideon25 to the english part of the WoG Forum. I, in the name of the comunity, hope that you will have fun here.

Read the Netiquette dor the rules of the forum. For oftopic threads you should post in Peanuts Forum.

PS: @all who helped him: you als helped me...I also am playing NotR now and will get "Beliar's Claw". So :dup: