PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : how many rare plants

alexxx2k5
21.12.2005, 10:25
i just need to know how many dragonroots , goblin berries , king sorels are there in the complete night of the raven.....
i mean are there more plants of a kind --like more goblin berries ?
couse i had 5 king sorel after i killed the orcs in the valley and still wanted some dragonroots(didn't know the potion for mana , i was a mage) , and i kept finding goblin berries witch were useless.....

i would like to start the game as a ranger so i need to know if u can increase dexterity more than strenght in the game regarding permanent potions.

if there is another post like this , sorry i didn't see it , pls show me where.
10x

Sowilo
21.12.2005, 10:49
In Khorinis are 9 dragonroots and 12 goblinberries
In the Valley of Mines r 2 golbin berries.

rockfest
21.12.2005, 10:49
Wait a minute...i'll make a program that counts how many "x" items(x you will insert at the begining of the program) are in the game. This way you will know how many orcs, swords and other items like dragonroot are in the game. :D

alexxx2k5
21.12.2005, 11:03
10x for the info so there are more goblin berries in the game
about that program ....will it be able to count any world items ?

that way we could make a monster and human population milestone lol and add the exp of each type of monster so that u will know how much experience u will gain ..........but as you advance in the game monsters respawn a bit :igitt:

i still think that the addonworld won't contain as much dragoonroots needed to equal the berries......saggita here i come

rockfest
21.12.2005, 11:06
that way we could make a monster and human population milestone lol and add the exp of each type of monster so that u will know how much experience u will gain ..........but as you advance in the game monsters respawn a bit
Forgot about respawning :) ...i could make it to search for all the items/NPC's that respwan but.....it could take a while.

alexxx2k5
21.12.2005, 11:12
i think it's alot to cover......give it a try, maybe it will help others :p

rockfest
21.12.2005, 11:41
i think it's alot to cover......give it a try, maybe it will help others :p
Well...i have done the programm...you can search 100 items or anything you want from the begining of the game. This means the respawning doesn't count. You can use this with the Marvin Database wich i made with another program made by me *click* (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=89168&page=2) . I'll finish during this day the entire program wich counts in all the game's items(with respawning) except those items that are inserted in the Spacer...

Later Edit : If you want to test it for me. It works at my PC but i still have to bare in mind that i made it :p so anything is possible. *click* (http://www.gothic-pics.xhost.ro)

alexxx2k5
21.12.2005, 11:59
GG remus keep up the good work....u should create a new topic about the program