PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Help -- GII, Eye of Innos, Vatras Replacement?

Bobbert
13.12.2005, 01:05
I need a little help with the Ch.3 Eye of Innos quest. I have retrieved the eye and spoken to Vatras about the Eye. All of the walkthroughs I've looked at say he's supposed to start arranging some sort of rendezvous between himself, Pyrokar, and Xardas. But instead of doing that, he told me that he couldn't leave the city until someone came to take his place at the pulpit. I went to the water mages in the ruins but I didn't get any coversation option to ask any of them to go replace Vatras. I've talked to Pyrokar, Xardas, and Vatras, to no avail. Am I missing something? Thanks!

Sammael
13.12.2005, 01:08
You need to finish the entire addon world to get a replacement for Vatras.

Bobbert
13.12.2005, 01:17
Finish the entire add-on world? What does that mean? Thanks!

rockfest
13.12.2005, 01:23
It means that you should start thinking on going to Jarkhendar(the hidden part of the island). Talk with the water mages about that.

Bobbert
13.12.2005, 01:26
Ah ok, thanks for the help both of you.

Bob

WernerTWC
13.12.2005, 01:30
Hi and §welcome to the forum!

Like rockfest said, go to Jharkendar first, and solve the "main quest" (this means just do every quest there) ... you can be sure, you will know when the AddOn-world is finished, and also it will be said then that there will be an exchange for Vatras.

Edit: I think i was too late! ^^

Bobbert
13.12.2005, 01:43
Sorry about asking so many questions, but while we're on the topic...

How do I get to the add-on world? I've talked to all of the Mages in the ruins and the portal is not open. Do I need to learn that ancient language? Thanks!

Bob

rockfest
13.12.2005, 01:47
Sorry about asking so many questions, but while we're on the topic...

How do I get to the add-on world? I've talked to all of the Mages in the ruins and the portal is not open. Do I need to learn that ancient language? Thanks!

Bob
You have to find some small fragments called ornament stones...the mages should have said something about it.

Yavanna
13.12.2005, 09:43
How do I get to the add-on world? I've talked to all of the Mages in the ruins and the portal is not open. Do I need to learn that ancient language?

The small fragments are usually near the Stone Circles.

And you can even get help in finding some of them... just play the game and you'll see.

btw, welcome to the forum :D .

Bobbert
13.12.2005, 12:01
Thanks all, it turns out I hadn't done any of the circle of water quests yet. hehe, obviously I'm going very light on the walkthroughs. But I'm through the portal now and clearing out the bad guys. Thanks again!

Bobbert

rockfest
13.12.2005, 12:04
Thanks all, it turns out I hadn't done any of the circle of water quests yet
You should play it without walkthroughs but i guess that now is too late. Considering that you beat Morrowind and the other games you said you should be able to beat gothic too. ;)

btw, no problem...if you have further questions just ask.