PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Most important forum

banzino_gothic
10.12.2005, 21:56
ok new topic §xlol §xlol §xlol §xlol
is it or is'nt it "related to (i need translation forum)
$bsg

rockfest
10.12.2005, 22:02
ok new topic §xlol §xlol §xlol §xlol
is it or is'nt it "related to (i need translation forum)
$bsg
I still don't understand what are you trying to do. I taught that you are a nice guy.
I don't understand the topic, your post and even your behaviour.

WernerTWC
10.12.2005, 22:04
I still don't understand what are you trying to do. I taught that you are a nice guy.
I don't understand the topic, your post and even your behaviour.
Me too!
@banzino_gothic:
So please what do you want us to say?
And also PLEASE take some minutes to write more exactly what you wanna say. :confused:

banzino_gothic
10.12.2005, 22:10
No plz do not take it the wrong way ,I was just looking for a good laught cause look at what Werner TC said (This is totally off-topic, it´s no help and it´s only senseless spam, so please stop to ruin this thread. I don´t see a reason to guess that he uses a copy)
Soo opening a thread for it seamed kind of necessary. :D

P.S sorry for any disrespect "especially Werner "

WernerTWC
10.12.2005, 22:13
Ok then, no prob!
But this is the wrong forum for Off-Topic talk, don´t ya think?!? ;)

--->moved to peanuts.

banzino_gothic
10.12.2005, 22:18
soo no hard feelings any body (yu m8 "rockfest").
just looking for a good laugh .but bad choice of words

rockfest
10.12.2005, 22:24
soo no hard feelings any body (yu m8 "rockfest").
just looking for a good laugh .but bad choice of words
:D No problem. I didn't understand what you tried to say and i taught you just wanna look for a way to leave the forum :eek: and i didn't knew you to act like this. But i guess that it was my mistake.

WernerTWC
10.12.2005, 22:44
and i taught you just wanna look for a way to leave the forum :eek:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/mmsm/s4/ugly_tocktock.gif,... something like this: http://mitglied.lycos.de/mmsm/s4/ugly9.gif

eXecutioner
10.12.2005, 22:49
Well I think this is called SPAMMING :p. I know there is a shortage of subjects on the forum and that some of us don't have anyting to do but please (and I say this in the name of all the WoG and even WoP comunity) do not open new treads just for the fun of it.

For once it clusters the site's reserved memory (well by 0.001% but it counts :rolleyes:). Second anyone that is trying to search a thread will have a +1 senceless delay.

IMO it's bad to start a thread just to "laugh" as you say.
on't mean to offent anyone. This is just my opinion and you can contradict me anytime.

Good night.

eXecutioner

rockfest
10.12.2005, 22:55
And now we will see here a message from one of the mods:

"This site doesn't support cracks, warez and ISO's. This thread will be deleted and the person banned."
;) Now why do you wanna open stupid arguments? A little laugh never hurth anyone and I'm sure that there are alot of spammy posts in the WoP so this one shouldn't count. I don't know german but i heard that in Mud's Place is alot of those posts.

i didn't been there but i think that the mods are doing little spammy posts and have a good time in their little hidden place too(but they deserve it for the hard work they're doing.
:D

CKomet
10.12.2005, 23:20
;) Now why do you wanna open stupid arguments? A little laugh never hurth anyone and I'm sure that there are alot of spammy posts in the WoP so this one shouldn't count. I don't know german but i heard that in Mud's Place is alot of those posts.

not only in mud's place ;) :p :D
for this are the off topic-forums in the seperate parts of the WoP... not only for spamming, but there it was not so bad, if it happened sometimes ;) :)

edit:
*whistle in the Air smile*.......... who have give you this information what happened in the holy hall of the mods :scared:
edit:
;) :p :D <----- very important smilies :)

rockfest
10.12.2005, 23:36
*whistle in the Air smile*.......... who have give you this information what happened in the holy hall of the mods
:D nobody gives me any information. It was more or less a guess. I don't think that there is any mod who would give informations on what is happening in there even if he would be put a pistol on his head. :D
But this means that i was right no? :D Ok...you don't need to answer this. ;)

edit : i know they are important but i have a strange feeling right now that makes me to look like this guy : :confused: .... ;) :p :D

CKomet
10.12.2005, 23:52
edit : i know they are important but i have a strange feeling right now that makes me to look like this guy : :confused: .... ;) :p :D

sometimes i'm a very bad girl..........;) :p :D

so and now i'll go for today and wish all a good night §wink

rockfest
10.12.2005, 23:56
Really now i feel like this guy : §dumm ...but thanks to you i just figured out that my stupidity can reach very high proportions :D .
And i think that you're playing with me no? ;) :p :D

@Werner : she wasn't that bad. :D
@CKomet : good night and i try to be bad when Werner is not around.
Btw Werner you're starting to act like a little bunny from this forum. :p

WernerTWC
11.12.2005, 00:02

http://mitglied.lycos.de/mmsm/seng2/seng2333.gif ... and now go to bed without a supper! §xmas

eXecutioner
11.12.2005, 08:02
Well I'm sorry if I offended someone. That was my opinion and you contradict it. Good work. :)