PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : The "Joe" quest

go2h3ll
07.12.2005, 00:44
Someone,if I don't ask too much,tell me how the h3ll I resolve the Joe quest,where in the name of Beliar is that guy?If anyone can,plz send me an answer on the e-mail,or messenger(addi_bro@yahoo.com),Thanx once again!

rockfest
07.12.2005, 02:37
Someone,if I don't ask too much,tell me how the h3ll I resolve the Joe quest,where in the name of Beliar is that guy?If anyone can,plz send me an answer on the e-mail,or messenger(addi_bro@yahoo.com),Thanx once again!
Done. :D

Lod Ionan
07.12.2005, 05:08
If someone has the same question, I think this (http://mondgesaenge.de/G2DB/index.htm?data=data_npc.js&id=n_411) one is the guy you are looking for.

eXecutioner
07.12.2005, 10:49
The stupid son of a bitch locked himself in a tower (near Thorben's house but not the one with Pablo in front).

WernerTWC
07.12.2005, 15:40
Hi and §welcome to the forum!

Why you wanted the answer on email or messenger?

banzino_gothic
07.12.2005, 20:30
Could some one tell me where can I find the quest for Joe because I found him by accident “MAYBE BY KILLING A GUARD AND TAKING HIS KEYS”

WernerTWC
07.12.2005, 20:34
Could some one tell me where can I find the quest for Joe because I found him by accident “MAYBE BY KILLING A GUARD AND TAKING HIS KEYS”
Well, maybe i´m wrong, but free from mind: I don´t think you get a quest,... you just get some XPs when you free him, and then maybe it´s a finished quest, but there is nobody from who you get this quest, just free him,... like a "hidden" quest.
But if there is somebody you can give you that quest, it could only be from the thievs-guild, because Joe is one of them.

banzino_gothic
07.12.2005, 20:40
Oh right .but tell me is Joe related to gothic I
And if you have finished the thieves guild what happens at the end or what is the final mission .cause I never like joining them? :D

rockfest
07.12.2005, 21:05
Oh right .but tell me is Joe related to gothic I
And if you have finished the thieves guild what happens at the end or what is the final mission .cause I never like joining them? :D
I can't remember Joe beeing in g1. I don't he was.
About the thieves guild : the final quest is the Blood Chalices and after that their story end very quick. :D

SkySaint
07.12.2005, 21:19
i found 5 of 6 blood chalises could someone tell me where i can find one more
i found in:
-at lehmar
-hidden behind wall upper end of town
-upstairs of a house also in upper
-town hall
so please if you can help to find that last one:D

rockfest
07.12.2005, 21:27
i found 5 of 6 blood chalises could someone tell me where i can find one more
i found in:
-at lehmar
-hidden behind wall upper end of town
-upstairs of a house also in upper
-town hall
so please if you can help to find that last one:D
I know that there is one at Lehmar, one in Valentino's house, town hall. The other ones i can't remember where are. :confused:

WernerTWC
07.12.2005, 21:35
Well, this is in german, but the locations are marked, so i think this could be a good help: (Comic by and THX to: Hamster)

Blutkelche (http://people.freenet.de/WernerTWC/gothic/Hamster_Die_6_Blutkelche.jpeg)

SkySaint
07.12.2005, 21:48
aha....the last little bugger is in the judge's house thx WernerTWC
also thx Rockfest too:D

alexxx2k5
19.12.2005, 11:53
so wich guard has the key to where joe is locked
u can see a bottle of gin @ joe's tower (on top the wall)
but how do i get @ knowing wich guard to ko ?

WernerTWC
19.12.2005, 12:26
so wich guard has the key to where joe is locked
u can see a bottle of gin @ joe's tower (on top the wall)
but how do i get @ knowing wich guard to ko ?
Afaik you need the ability pickpocketing and 60 Dex, then you can steal the key from Peck.

alexxx2k5
19.12.2005, 13:34
thanks....so i can't jusk knock him down cuz he's where there are lots of millitia guys around