PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Alt-tabbing causes a crash to occur shortly after

targetbsp
24.10.2010, 01:02
Dunno if this is just me or if it affects others. If it's just me, then I'm not bothered about it - I don't do it as a rule. I've been gaming since the days when the introduction of the windows key made every game crash and so avoid it where possible. :P This is more in case you have people reporting random crashes - then it's maybe a cause to consider.
Anyway, I've twice alt tabbed out of the game and both times, within the next couple of attacks, the game has crashed. It's not crashed for me at any other point in over 8 hours of play so I'm assuming it's connected to the alt tab. I tried sending a crash report but that generated a VC runtime error.

DeadPoet
25.10.2010, 09:00
So you get everytime an error when you sending a crash report?

alt+tab problems realy sucks. we optimize it a lot but some pcs...

targetbsp
25.10.2010, 09:17
Well, I've only tried to send one, the second time it crashed, and it gave an error. Unfortunately I didn't note what the error was. And, as is typical for these things, my attempts just now to make it crash by alt tabbing have been unsuccessful!

targetbsp
31.10.2010, 18:41
Bit late - but I just noticed a crash log to you in my sent email so I guess it did work :D